Pre-World Dion Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser46395

I think its actually called stupidity when a player with 4 cities cant take a city off a player who has been there 24 hours dropped out of bp on purpose and whose city is only 1.7k points
Ah, there's plenty of that about. Heavens, I'm full of it myself. ;)

DeletedUser21774

I wish they would publish world info (accurate) weeks ahead. I hesitate to read too much into a world that on an hour's notice might have settings incompatible with my interests.

DeletedUser55332

I wish they would publish world info (accurate) weeks ahead. I hesitate to read too much into a world that on an hour's notice might have settings incompatible with my interests.
same, but we can at least hope dust

DeletedUser35722

is the goal to not tell us the settings until the day of release ??
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser54610

Been waiting for a speed 2-3 conquest for over a year now.. no moral please... moral ruins the game

DeletedUser54610

Byblos is a speed 3 conquest - came out in August :/
I passed on the world because it was moral. Recently finding out that it'll only be moral worlds from now on so will give it a shot..

DeletedUser21774

What happens when they open a new world in the middle of an event?

DeletedUser55126

i think x4 conquest no moral ;)

check the other communities, they announced speed no moral servers in DE / NL / PL / ES

DeletedUser54610

They just released it was a speed 1 trade 2 world no moral. Not sure if I’m going to play this one. Us server is releasing speed 3 no moral conquest, alliance cap 35. Might do that one not sure..

DeletedUser53650

i hope you get very poor setups like x 1 revolt so maybe some of you will be more interesting to try an experience on the next french server outcoming

DeletedUser55333

Settings: Speed -3; Unit Speed - 3; Conquest; Morale - Inactive, Night Bonus: Off
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

Gompus Rompus

Phrourach
Well that setting sucks. Speed 1 is falling asleep setting. I can send my cs when I wake up, go out and come back home in the evening and it still has not landed.
of course it would not land if you send a cs with that tt. I don't feel sorry for ya, you have Byblos to play in
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
this is a good world for the rest of us that have a real life beside grepolis
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.