Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raydium88

Strategos
Sigh* Forgive the pun, but no one, including myself cares of however deals were made between Phobia and WiB before... to me this whole argument back and forward is nothing but uncalled for and admittedly embarassing. Had to skip most...

In respect to Ruth and Capital I will just shut up myself. No... Istead I'll ask for a new top 12, that's much more fun to read. And on-topic too.

DeletedUser42267

what has happened has happened....let's just have a top 12 again please!!
After all this is a top 12 thread and not a 'he said, she said, they said" thread

DeletedUser46395

what has happened has happened....let's just have a top 12 again please!!
After all this is a top 12 thread and not a 'he said, she said, they said" thread

Point is that what has happened, and who said what when and to who has a massive impact on what will happen.
If you have a less than honest diplo, for example, you're less likely to be able to get the deals you want, and thus you're more likely to sink.
It's very interesting that the moment I reveal what really happened, all sorts of characters from Bloods appear to say it's all water under the bridge, whereas before it was all denial about what was said.
CH is a major problem for you guys now, her credibility is shot and she certainly does not represent what I thought Bloods stood for, and what I know Ruthie and Jim and lots of you other guys do.

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Point is that what has happened, and who said what when and to who has a massive impact on what will happen.
If you have a less than honest diplo, for example, you're less likely to be able to get the deals you want, and thus you're more likely to sink.
It's very interesting that the moment I reveal what really happened, all sorts of characters from Bloods appear to say it's all water under the bridge, whereas before it was all denial about what was said.
CH is a major problem for you guys now, her credibility is shot and she certainly does not represent what I thought Bloods stood for, and what I know Ruthie and Jim and lots of you other guys do.

Bear you have been a good friend to me and Jim and you also know that we thrive on honesty and integrity and our credibility goes with us as we stick to our word, so why so many have decided to try and make us out to be the bad guys here I have no idea.
I have spoken to you and to a few others about rumours and hear say, I have explained what I was shown and what people are trying to tarnish our name to, unless it comes out of mine or Jims mouth you should know its a crock of poop.
As for our diplo we trust , thats why they are here and we havent done anything that has been dishonest , Ch is a friend and there credibility goes along way and I would back Capitol Horror`s honesty against so many in this game.

DeletedUser21625

Looks like you are just fanning the flames for your own purposes, Bear. The people involved have had their venting, and both sides have said they want to move on. It really has nothing to do with you, so why are you so interested in keeping it going? As others have said, this is a top-12 thread. Let's get back to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.