Trash Talk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54537
  • Start date

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Bacon boy, how much do you canibalize?

well.. i guess cat is out of the bag.. i'm internalizing some players off our bigger wing/academy..

why do you loose so much cities? ;)
YXzdLkfSRW_zQxzytEl_vg.png

mats25

Phrourach
good the threat are named right...same time it can rename as" Push UP " where everybody can jump around and tell how good they really are...
Eric was good, but bad example...

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Everytime when you loose a city your are sleep,or your teacher don`t allow the phone in class room.
Just don`t sleep mate. Just play Grepo...

lets be realistic.. thats exactly how the game is played these days, you target players when you know they are not online or not able to log in/answer alarms if they even have them because its easier..

however you can ask any Black Dawn player when we run OPs on them, answer will be when they are online.

DeletedUser45141

lets be realistic.. thats exactly how the game is played these days, you target players when you know they are not online or not able to log in/answer alarms if they even have them because its easier..

however you can ask any Black Dawn player when we run OPs on them, answer will be when they are online.
Best OP planner right here
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

DeletedUser55289

You are backtracking

Capital Horror Serena said in the PM that you wanted Phobia to move north into 44 with you as far as possible. Of course that plan went to crap when Phobia....

For Dick...

So obsessed still I see, Obviously you read the pm with Rangled, haha, then you would see he was ever so keen to take the fight into 44, lets face it options were north or south for bloods so why not? If however we are going to be quoting people why dont we stick to what you and I said, I am sure the rest of the world would like to know how "You offered to step a woman out".. I believe it was something along the lines of, "You live in cornwall", anytime or a rather... "I live in Cornwall. You want confrontation, happy to meet up in person if that's your issue."
That I feel is far more entertaining than listening to you go on and on about bloods.

Posting here cas responding to you in the thread you go on and on in, apparently is not acceptable.. And I really want the world to be as amused as the other half I shared it with was..
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif