Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim 2.0

DeletedUser50245

This does not change the essence
and you just write without reason
Bear just needs attention
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Ranga1

Strategos
Disclaimer I am not in this world, I do however speak daily with Poopstan and Hunkiller who talk way too much about this world.

1 INVICTA

Have a really strong team, got Lisa who is generally the top killer in any world they come into. Fighting Pandemonium and Deuces wild. Winning of course, a lot of top fighters and big names. Strong leadership, despite Silver Witches somewhat poor poetry skills. I feel for any other top 12 in ocean 45, they will swim until Invicta takes them out. SWIM

2 THE EVIL EMPIRE

Russian cheaters, contain great players but have slowed right down since a certain PM got shown around the world. Future exists if they can gain a refuge area, their survival is probably to the east as they are failing in their war against Who Cares. Initially started off well but as I said slowed down massively recently. SINK

3 Who Cares

Winning against TEE, initially got demolished in the first week of ops but really turned it around. Problem is they’re landlocked, they can’t go east while TEE are still about, North they’d run into Invicta and Rogues, they could go west if they want to cuddle up with Ruthie and co, but currently stuck in an area where they can’t really improve. FLOAT for now SINK in the future.

4 Rogue Traders

Own 44, they have quite a few smaller alliances around them, may they rest in pieces, not here for WW’s they’re just here to wipe everything from their path. Strong leadership, strong players. They’re cuddling up with Invicta providing Richards epic poetry skills don’t ruin that. SWIM

5 Written In Blood

Got Serena on diplo, because that is an awesome decision. Ruthie and Jim strong leaders, but lack backbone. The alliance was initially in 55 they were growing strong, until Who Cares and TEE started looking strong, than they disappeared ran away, and yes Ruthie when an entire team ghosts into another ocean that is called RUNNING AWAY. They are currently cuddling up with all those around them no surprise. The team itself has a long running history of merging with whoever is going to win WW’s to get themselves a crown. Abdera – merged with Eviction Notice. Golgi – merged with Musketeers. Nagidos – merged with someone can’t remember the name of the alliance. Point is though they are a strong team and I do hope they change their tactics because they’re getting predictable I just don’t see it happening. Playing as an MRA right now. SWIM for now MERGE into oblivion in the future.

6 Phobia

Just check out WIB’s can’t be bothered to write this one out. SINK

7 BLOOD HELLRAISERS

Check out WIB. SWIM for now MERGE into oblivion in the future.

8 Pandemonium

Invicta are hitting them. In Rogue Trader’s ocean. Sorry folks but you won’t be around long. SINK

9 AMICI VETERES

In Invicta’s ocean, not sure who they’re fighting, they’re brown to Invicta so who knows. Don’t know much about them but when Invicta decide to take them out, they’re gonna have issues. FLOAT for now SINK in the future.

10 Dost Teknesi Hanedan

DTH are spread over 44 and 45. Don’t see Rogue traders paying them much attention but sure they won’t be lasting their long. Will either be playing the cuddle game with WIB or food. Overall SINK or MERGE who cares.

11 Nocturnos

Mainly in 34 and 44, not being hit by Rogues yet but who knows what will happen there. Trying to predict what Poopstan is going to do is like trying to catch an asteroid with a baseball glove. They have a bit of competition in 34 so who knows where that will go. FLOAT for now SINK in the future

12 Deuces Wild

They’ve being chased out of their core by Invicta, gonna end up in no mans land. SINK

Written in collaboration with Hunkiller.

My darling boyfriend wishes to point out he has the upmost respect for Silver Witch and it is I that thinks her poetry skills suck.

Never believe a career spy boys and girls

Ranga1

Strategos
hello Ranga
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif
whenever the names of mungus, avanya, Erik, etc. you always pop up
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

No i have an app that notifies me whenever there is bs being talked about here, as soon as avanya posted i got multiple alerts, as i have said before im here to bring the truth to the people!

I have had to configure it so that it wouldn't notify for every post of bears though, it got beyond crazy the amount of alerts i would get from his posts....

DeletedUser50245

No i have an app that notifies me whenever there is bs being talked about here, as soon as avanya posted i got multiple alerts, as i have said before im here to bring the truth to the people!

I have had to configure it so that it wouldn't notify for every post of bears though, it got beyond crazy the amount of alerts i would get from his posts....
so the key words are Ava, Erik, Mungus, Leo, for instance?
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser55331

I actually think it is a pretty accurate top 12. Some folks may not agree with it, but then again they are not fighting in the same waters. Way I see it , something extraordinary would have to happen to change the out come of this world.

DeletedUser32254

Top 12?

Once again, and very likely to remain so now,, only 1,, Invicta.

Good players and good diplos, very liberal in their use of gold, skillful users of NAPs (until they are ready to eat them) careful to only fight far below their weight.

It is a winning formula as long as others play into it and that seems to be the way of it.
Invicta came to this world for the crown and it is, as of this writing, all but sure they will have it.

DeletedUser50245

Top 12?

Once again, and very likely to remain so now,, only 1,, Invicta.

Good players and good diplos, very liberal in their use of gold, skillful users of NAPs (until they are ready to eat them) careful to only fight far below their weight.

It is a winning formula as long as others play into it and that seems to be the way of it.
Invicta came to this world for the crown and it is, as of this writing, all but sure they will have it.
we only have 1 Nap lol
smiley_emoticons_oh-no2.gif

and we don't use Naps to eat other alliances
smiley_emoticons_no_sad.gif

DeletedUser21287

Bloods ran?

We just all advanced in the same direction. I dont know any of the Russians or anybody in Invicta - possibly all Reptillians working as one for world domination!

DeletedUser55208

some have a phobia, it's not clear what
you are trying to show the incompetence of the moderators, or your own? If we do not play by the rules, and you point out "violations," then why do not you follow the punishment?
Your trash, no more than self-consolation, you can continue an empty chatterbox, we are amused
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser55331

Well yes they all are working together. Had i know what I do now, I would have saved myself some trouble and avoided investing time into this world. I mean over coming the odds against big alliances are one thing. But this world is beyond spending gold for crowns or working as a team.

At least we have this to safe guard us right?

§6) Bots, Scripts, Macros and Proxies
The game is intended to be played on "normal" browsers without the use of automated processes. Players can make use of scripts that have been published in the specific forum area and respectively allowed by the team. Until a script has been approved publicly by the team it is considered as illegal and it’s not allowed to use it.

The use of proxies and other ways of concealing the connection between player and servers is forbidden, nevertheless players in special cases may apply for an exemption.