Competition Wars of Byblos 2.0

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

Problem is that everyone both complains about spamming and then spams. Since coming back to EN, I've not seen one person practice what they preach on this issue.

People also define spam according to their convenience at the moment. Its gotten to a point where if someone sends an HC constantly to the same player in succession for their entire on time, its a legit strategy and totally fair play because they're trying to catch them offline. But if the person being spammed gets annoyed and sends an HC twice every hour then its spam and totally not fair.

If you want to spam, fine, A okay. Just don't cry when you get stone hailed by an entire alliance or have enough attacks to keep you out of the game for a day and lose 8+ towns.

DeletedUser31385

Im going to ask this of everyone... please do not accuse people of cheating on the forum. General discussion is okay as long as individuals or groups are not mentioned or eluded to.

DeletedUser48073

Spamming is such a subjective topic. No one likes being attacked at odd hours of the day but that is just the reality of the game. I will admit, I HC a lot but after some tries on you, if I cant get anything, then I stop. My purpose is not to wake you, lol, it is in fact quite the opposite...I want BPxD

I don't like spam, unfortunately it is a part of the game but you will never catch me attacking any of you just to spam<3

DeletedUser55132

JFL - savage priest = 24 - 41
Rim Group - savage priest = 72 - 65
balds crew - savage priest = 57 - 12

Just to bring everything on topic again

DeletedUser54384

Wars of Top 10 alliances.

AgN1kSMLQ_G8ei2C0b0C3Q.png

95K-pta8S9qAxTrd-IFsIw.png

KLa-wHxXSwia31aZeB4DPA.png

KGbdYCEvQ8yVbdcjeFKcoA.png

ThIpK5vNQqGIP81Cj8s4VQ.png

dg1EX5fbQOiUuLeMX9qrgg.png

HHlE4zGOQlm94IO4sujWzg.png

_wfY1v7yS6Klf0TA8vU1hg.png

wmOsvoLkShS1GEi6E7Tkjg.png

3uyxzaLqT12H9CgZDKblow.png

DeletedUser55132

Those Hellfyre stats are old. Gregismighty hasn't taken a city from us since their alliance broke apart.

Just wanted to congratulate LOTR on this milestone. We have hit triple digits in the shutout: (although really when you consider kicks while under conquest + the fourth alliance that no longer exits its more like 150, but at triple digits who really cares anymore)

HiUIEALYTIGYfoLFis9LNg.png

A truly remarkable performance.
I couldnt have said it any better lol
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

Got at least something you galls can be proud of
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser44960

Ill give you some inside things on what the cities look around MP , and it is in a position where he has more blues then reds
Screenshot_3.png

DeletedUser44960

you obviously a scary bunch
It seems so , you playing nice with your pet WCG ??
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

I note you dont show how much silver you expend.
I spent well over 500k on spying that city , and that shows again how much GW your little pet is scared but hey maybe you gonna hear another lie from him so MP looks like bad guys again...

I really want to look inside your and his mail exchange I think it is full of bs and silly crap..

But tbh here GW is a bit more smarter then you , you are just playing stupid I mean excuse me not playing you are stupid

DeletedUser41523

Savage vs Rim Scrubs: 104-100

Masked Profanity vs Rim Scrubs: 115-0

Kamikaze vs Rim Scrubs: 40-0

HELLAS/II vs Rim Scrubs: 7-3

Wrath vs Rim Scrubs: 5-4

The Doomed vs Rim Scrubs: 26-51

Net Loss: 139 Cities.

DeletedUser53903

Those Hellfyre stats are old. Gregismighty hasn't taken a city from us since their alliance broke apart.
"broke apart"
interesting on how you say broke apart. We ghosted and decided to leave because we were sick of botters and multi-account abusers
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif
, that wasnt after players like bole and Nero just sent us messages about how we should stop spamming but when we recieve 200-300 attacks a day on each player from players like bole and nero. Where does the irony stop?

Dont even get me started on what the savage forums were like in the past few days. People wanting to hand off frontline cities because they got a taste of their own medicine. Pathetic.