Strong Players

DeletedUser21774

I was surprised given all the hoopla over certain alliances, that none of those players are at the top of the heavy hitters of Grepolis, the ones with the highest Grepolisscores. Anyone know about these icons of the Grepolis ages?

Eb7DfUy.png
[/IMG]

DeletedUser41523

Just passing through as a humble trader (triad buy my stuff). But a few people on this list are pretty notable.

Vojvoda did well in Lato.
Grepopatamus is a beast.
Gautamgrg is a good player.

DeletedUser23542

Loads ordecent players in here, and a few very good ones i know of. Probably loads i dont remember or know swell

Rachel.L

Phrourach
let's not get ahead of ourselves, kids
some of these "killers" are either cannibals or big gold spends (or both), hence their spots here
only some are real bad boys

DeletedUser40620

Mixaldis is real.....good man, decent player and an outstanding sense of humour :D

DeletedUser55295

This means nothing.

In three months time, maybe one or two of these will still be at the top.

Not saying they're bad players, probably very good! Just like in any league table though, many will fall by the wayside, and the cream will rise to the top.

DeletedUser345

This means nothing.

In three months time, maybe one or two of these will still be at the top.

Not saying they're bad players, probably very good! Just like in any league table though, many will fall by the wayside, and the cream will rise to the top.

They certainly would be cream if they could gain 200k+ greposcore in three months.

DeletedUser16429

I heard that -Ach- dude was terrible so don’t worry about him;)

DeletedUser35069

Greposcore is heavily biased towards WW ,most awards top out at 1000 pts. A complete WW victory add around 25k on it's own. So most have been heavily involved in WW throughout their time I'm guessing.

DeletedUser

You have to take into account that these are the players that have kept their original username, not gone incognito. Most of the top players change their usernames regularly now, so they won't ever be on this list.

DeletedUser345

You have to take into account that these are the players that have kept their original username, not gone incognito. Most of the top players change their usernames regularly now, so they won't ever be on this list.

Well, there's a sight for sore eyes, playing IG?