Top 12 sink or swim 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser51777

What's was the plan exactly?
Be ok with us basically rimming you out of 56 and 46, Without a decent attempt of fight back. Then hope we get closer to 55 where you can spam a player out and maybe, a very big maybe, take a city from us?
Then wildly celebrate when the tally goes to 150 - 1.

Only in LOTR
smiley_emoticons_drunk.gif

What's was the plan exactly?
Be ok with us basically rimming you out of 56 and 46, Without a decent attempt of fight back. Then hope we get closer to 55 where you can spam a player out and maybe, a very big maybe, take a city from us?
Then wildly celebrate when the tally goes to 150 - 1.

Only in LOTR
smiley_emoticons_drunk.gif
Pls we wont celebrate something so meaningless we have other things to do like spam Vrdi lol for some reason savage get triggered when we attack him.

DeletedUser54792

I like how WG wants to brag about taking a single city from a player he had his minions spam for days on end. Averaging over 400 attacks a day (most of them a few transports with a handful of dlu), just so he can try to slip into a city. And hate to break it to ya bud, the stats aren't in your favor anymore. You're losing both by stats and reality.

I might have had my disagreements with Lion, but he's a solid player and he didn't "run" from anything. He picked his enemy and went full in on fighting them. That takes dedication. And anyone who thinks MP would need or want to "suck up" to anyone is delusional. Those guys know how to fight, and that is something we respect. They control their ocean, and they are wiping their enemy off the map. And their enemy, likes to talk big and lose cities. lol, entertaining.

LotR will go down as the biggest joke of Byblos. How any decent player could stand to stick around under such terrible leadership is incomprehensible.

If you talking about Vrdi we took more then one city from him lol.
And conq ratio is pretty even between savage and Lotr so who is the joke here hmmm?
I like how you didn't mention spamming James with long range attacks and then you go complain that we are spamming smh

DeletedUser54792

If you talking about Vrdi we took more then one city from him lol.
And conq ratio is pretty even between savage and Lotr so who is the joke here hmmm?
I like how you didn't mention spamming James with long range attacks and then you go complain that we are spamming smh
James was the main one spamming, and you were the second. So yes, James got a little of his own medicine. We are not as benevolent as EffDeeGee.

112-94, that is the ratio currently. Just because you disband a wing doesn't mean their losses don't count anymore. And don't worry, that ratio is moving more and more in our direction. And we are doing it without dirty tactics and coward's tricks. Witchunter never should have picked a fight with us, it was a terrible decision made by a terrible leader. It serve no purpose other than to devastate your group. MP is annihilating you in the south. Kamikaze is running over you like a steam roller. And we are pushing you farther and farther east. You have lost and are losing every war you have been in, and all because WG is impulsive, egotistical, and lacks any actual concern for anyone but himself.

Sure we aren't doing that great again Mp and kamikaze or also a bit of a problem...
But you guys aren't much of a problem lol In fact you guys are the easy ones to fight against probs because most of our fighters are fighting you.
I sence some anger against WHG why? Did he hurt your feelings? You can tell us this is a safe space:D

DeletedUser31385

Could we please have a new top 12?

Keep the thread on topic!

DeletedUser41532

Sorry, couldn't resist answering.
So yeah, I wonder where I have heard this from Charlie before... Ahh, when he ditched the JFL of Imbros, that is where :D Funny enough it happend about 1 year ago, so happy anniversary, I guess.
I won't deny he did good in this world but hey, it's a game and when you can't end it, you lose. I keep wondering what the landscape of Byblos would have been if he had just continued golding without turning on his alliance and literally breaking it. If you do happen to read it, Charlie, no reason for you to answer, I know why you did what you did.

So, if anyone wants to do a sink or swim, you have the answer for the current #2 Possition. Ahh, maybe it is a float for now.

King Soos

Strategos
Sorry, couldn't resist answering.
So yeah, I wonder where I have heard this from Charlie before... Ahh, when he ditched the JFL of Imbros, that is where :D Funny enough it happend about 1 year ago, so happy anniversary, I guess.
I won't deny he did good in this world but hey, it's a game and when you can't end it, you lose. I keep wondering what the landscape of Byblos would have been if he had just continued golding without turning on his alliance and literally breaking it. If you do happen to read it, Charlie, no reason for you to answer, I know why you did what you did.

So, if anyone wants to do a sink or swim, you have the answer for the current #2 Possition. Ahh, maybe it is a float for now.

we still have the northen branch which seems to be doing a pretty good job against u guys but yes the savage front is very much going to sink

DeletedUser41532

I won't be saying stuff that may come back to bite me so I will just leave it with we'll see and that at one point the wall building shmucks may find themselves in a not so good of a possition.

Last edited by a moderator:

King Soos

Strategos
I won't be saying sth that may come back to bite me so I will just leave it with we'll see and that at one point the wall building shmucks may find themselves in a not so good of a possition.

that seems to me you aint to happy about something ;) surely charlie leaving u should be over the moon

DeletedUser41532

Over the moon - no, happy - yes. As probably are more than half of the people in this server. It was a pretty nice thing to come back to from VM :D Undoubtedly a pretty big hit on your alliance's morale. Not that most people in there know what morale is. What do you know, one even left to join LOTR. I wonder why she did it.

DeletedUser55301

Although it has been nice to get a full nights sleep, I will admit I do miss the excitement his play style brought to the front line. It has been a very quiet couple of days now.

DeletedUser54792

Yes, the King of Spam left the world, so things did quiet down a bit. I like how Charlie decided to focus on rl and work when he woke up to having half his front line cities cleared and 5 in siege. Active and talking big before bed, deciding rl is more important first thing in the morning. lol :D

DeletedUser

Charlie true to cowardly form will throw his toys out of the pram spoilt child stylie when he can't win by fair means or foul and rage quit before the world is through.

Love and Kisses to my adoring fans -

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2017
jolly farmer, Oct 27, 2017

------------------------------------------------------------

Long time no see people so a happy new year :D

Hehehehehe
wysmiewacz.gif
Told you all before i had to quit that he would Rage Quit
zly.gif
zly.gif
zly.gif
zly.gif
and as always... Mr Duncan ALWAYS tells the truth.

Just had to drop back in one more time to celebrate his demise, such a shame he wasted so much money
lol27.gif

Nice to see Karma hand out some justice and to see that so many players who participated in the great Grepo-olympic abuse have been ousted by the curse of St Duncan.

The cherry on the cake is that the day after Cowardly Charlie quit they announce ANOTHER Greo-olympics
giggle.gif

Enjoy the remainder of your world people :)

gamer4.gif

DeletedUser54360

Duncan . Let the lad go in peace. The truth is that he creamed Savage to the point that they are barely a signficant threat any more .

. Charlie with all his faults ( I told him to Biblically Multiply himself once) was worth a hundred Typhoo Teas and a thousand of you.

I defy any serious impartial observer to contradict that statement.

DeletedUser55301

The truth is that he creamed Savage to the point that they are barely a signficant threat any more .

Wait really? I only remember him taking a bunch of cities from us and us taking a bunch from JFL. I would definitely not describe it as you have put it though since the stats are pretty close for cities taken on both sides and the majority of our front line players are still with us (a lot in VM at the moment I know) but JFL has now lost their best and most active player in the war between us.

Status
Not open for further replies.