CITY and GROUP STATISTICS TOP 12

DeletedUser55406

In game messages are boring. He's so much more dramatic infront of a stage.

Alas, i'd also have to shift through the attack reports that just keep coming in.
Then, how does it has it that i frequently get in game messages from you?
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

DeletedUser54984

Really that makes you proud?

9 players, 1 siege on you stacked, and yet we still managed to get more support in an afterthought siege then you guys managed to get into Eff's city when you failed to take that one.

Well done now just the other one?? No? LOL

You can add your own name to that “inactives” list

DeletedUser55285

You need to learn how to take an L pawc.... accept forfeit at best lol

Sometimes you need to lose to win. I guess thats LOTR's grand strategy.

9 players, 1 siege on you stacked, and yet we still managed to get more support in an afterthought siege then you guys managed to get into Eff's city when you failed to take that one.

Good job guys you can stack a siege on a sleeping player really impressive guys, where you planning it for the last couple of days?
In LOTR we can stack a siege against savage with 4 players....
If I'm inactive then what does make you? My bp score 4x yours lol. Everyone sleeps lol just that no one really bothers with you guys is not really my prob but dont worry we will change that, sit tight and dont go anywhere.

DeletedUser55406

All this gloating from you Kamikaze-players, you take it as a victory to take us where we as an alliance is somewhat inactive. We have had bigger fish to fry, if you will :)

I bet you all remember the story of "The Tortoise and the Hare" - and how the hare lost due to its hubris. Bear that in mind, up on your pedestals where you rest on the laurels, that the war isn't over, to be honest it's just beginning.

We have cleaned up our backyard with success. We have cleaned up our porch, with success.

Soon it is time to venture to the basement, and clean up last years mold :)

DeletedUser55285

Good job guys you can stack a siege on a sleeping player really impressive guys, where you planning it for the last couple of days?
In LOTR we can stack a siege against savage with 4 players....
If I'm inactive then what does make you? My bp score 4x yours lol. Everyone sleeps lol just that no one really bothers with you guys is not really my prob but dont worry we will change that, sit tight and dont go anywhere.

Good job guys you can stack a siege on a sleeping player really impressive guys"" the point is that you guys cant... lol

And ya kno we sleep to?

And uh some of us have lives... and jobs. We do this as a hobby. I dont think we've ever said else?
All this gloating from you Kamikaze-players, you take it as a victory to take us where we as an alliance is somewhat inactive. We have had bigger fish to fry, if you will :)

I bet you all remember the story of "The Tortoise and the Hare" - and how the hare lost due to its hubris. Bear that in mind, up on your pedestals where you rest on the laurels, that the war isn't over, to be honest it's just beginning.

We have cleaned up our backyard with success. We have cleaned up our porch, with success.

Soon it is time to venture to the basement, and clean up last years mold :)

All this talk has happened before. WG said it, pawc said it. Always followed by soon dominion over the powerless perpetrators known as kamikaze... yet these ruthless arrogant boasting fools have never been tamed... always standing tall. Yall good with words, i think we've been an annoying lil poop to yall so far. Dont see it changing anytime soon. But the fact is you gloat over the smallest victories, killed a siege with an overly large amount of troops wasted on a 4k city we could take the next day! Hoorah!

We're all shook you didn't mention the 054 city you took! Honestly must of taken some restraining orders to stop Wg creating an account and boasting and writing epic ballads about the victory.

Edit: Oh and i should note; We're boastful of the fact that we don't have to spam to take cities, or spam at all to be successful -- i'd love to see many of your members claim the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
And your still a anoying little poop now we gona give you guys the attention you guys begged for.
But seriously what O54 city?

DeletedUser55406

To my knowledge, all our "spam"-attacks are in response to.. spam.

My point sadly still seem to have flown just outside your horizon. I have not played this game for a year yet, but it's still blatantly clear to me.

The front we have vs you is fairly weak. Our focus area has not been, ever, in this world - you - or your alliance. We have fought other wars with our fighters, where we have succeeded. Now, that those chapters are wrapping up, we could in theory start an equal war with equal focus for the first time.

Then we can start measuring sticks or whatever, but for now - you eating at our tail, is nothing to brag about. even if you are only 8 players or w/e your presence in that area surpasses ours - your troop-numbers in range are bigger, etc.. etc..

If the parameters are not equal, the measuring does not matter.

That's why i'm confident that we will have the last laugh :)

**edit: Yeah, what O54 town lol? Actually you are the one bringing that to my attention - we take multiple cities every day, hard to keep track :)

DeletedUser55285

Whichever mod immediately combs through my posts just pretend you didn't see it next time xx

I'm not sure the name, one of bels.

And if the attention means spam i'll happily walk away.

On the bright-side i get to go on holiday soon, but when i come back i will be a lot more active... will be fun :)

Jon have you been living under a rock?
I'll happily show the 100+ reports im receiving a day from a player who i dont remember ever attacking... lol

And uh as for the parameter yada yada.

We started in 045, now control multiple islands in 055, and we're only getting more... we've been fairly even on numbers, maybe bias on the first 3-4 islands. But from then on it was equal footing, we use an lmd for islands with lots of reds? that our equaliser for the 3 alliances or whatever yall have.

Shoutout to lali & ute

King Soos

Strategos

funny how 9 people stacking 1 siege is an achievement lol
what is stacked aswell?

DeletedUser54792

LOL. I like how they keep saying the have SP "contained". We push deeper and deeper into their territory every day. We take multiple cities from them nearly every day. LotR have ONLY been able to take isolated cities that were not really contested. It is easy to hold a siege when nobody tries to break it. lol Everyone knows that trying to break a siege on an isolated city, deep in enemy territory, is just a bad idea. And when WG STARTED this war by having a tantrum and breaking the agreements we had we knew those isolated cities would be a pain to hold. It was decided then that we wouldn't bother, we would just take them back once we push into the very heart of OC 55.

And here were are, pushing deeper and deeper into OC 55 every day. An inevitable tide of destruction, washing you away city by city. And as JFL falls apart more and more, and we take more and more of their active players down (I believe we have 6 cities on active JFL players right now?) and more and more of them go inactive or hit VM... more of us will be coming for you. While you "focused" on us, we were focused on other people. So keep talking big and trying to deceive people on the externals, you are losing on every single front.

You talk about lap dogs while you have Hellas and Storm Legion dancing to your tune. Funny. Kamikaze have asked for help exactly 1 time, and that was because they had 3 cities in siege and needed timed support for a 4th. Effdeegee knows how we like bp and knows that we enjoy peeing in LotR's cereal, so he sends a few of us live feeds sometimes. That is it. Occasionally we send some support, sometimes we have our own sieges going and wish them luck. Pretty easy going relationship. Insult them all you like, they are kicking your buttocks.

DeletedUser55285

funny how 9 people stacking 1 siege is an achievement lol
what is stacked aswell?
9 players

4 'stacking'

We support to the level that they cant break so like
12/15/12

I think max capacity is 2 1/2 cities under siege

Who are you again?

DeletedUser55406

EffDeeGee: if you'd read what i wrote, you would see I wrote "to my knowledge". And no, attention doesn't mean spam, for me spam equals spam. I can also post pictures of how i get spammed, or my trips of several of our players being spammed. No point really tho, is it?

I started in 65, now mainly in 55 - getting more and more cities.. you see how childish these arguments become?

Mine, and my alliance's focus is not om your neighborhood, as clearly shown on the map. Give it some time, and i bet we will meet each other full on, head to head. Only then we can start to brag about who's the best.

Untill then, enjoy your ninja-LMD sieges. Frowned upon by many, but you chose to brag about it - that's cool. We'll see in the end, as stated enough times now ;)

DeletedUser55285

07.01.2018, 10:39 corvair
Kamikaze Ignacy Loyola
New Bloods
06.01.2018, 08:20 corvair
Kamikaze Sandwichgod
LAST OF THE RIMLORDS
05.01.2018, 07:07 EffDeeGee
Kamikaze Kaos 3rd
LAST OF THE RIMLORDS
04.01.2018, 09:28 corvair
Kamikaze ESKIMI
LAST OF THE RIMLORDS
04.01.2018, 02:20 EffDeeGee
Kamikaze lord Megadeath
New Bloods
02.01.2018, 19:19 MTEz
Kamikaze ballidaniel
Kill or be Killed
30.12.2017, 17:09 corvair
Kamikaze JonFiliokus
LAST OF THE RIMLORDS
29.12.2017, 22:07 EffDeeGee
Kamikaze ESKIMI
LAST OF THE RIMLORDS
29.12.2017, 02:00 EffDeeGee
Kamikaze ESKIMI
LAST OF THE RIMLORDS

Some big ninja-lmds we have aye

I reckon like being generous 1/5 of our sieges are LMD... maybe 1/7.

Edit: Slightly old because i dont know how to sort conquests by alliance and i cant be bothered to copy paste them one at a time right now

King Soos

Strategos
9 players

4 'stacking'

We support to the level that they cant break so like
12/15/12

I think max capacity is 2 1/2 cities under siege

Who are you again?
just a guy just interested to see how much support u guys have and if u guys only have enough capacity to take 2.5 cities at a time stacked with 8k then thats embarassing on rimmers part charlie could have taken 12 at a time at that rate

DeletedUser55285

just a guy just interested to see how much support u guys have and if u guys only have enough capacity to take 2.5 cities at a time stacked with 8k then thats embarassing on rimmers part charlie could have taken 12 at a time at that rate
i dont really understand your point here?

Im not sure if you saying that if charlie where in our shoes or.... JFL or maybe the amount of cities or...?

We aren't nearly as active nor as gold-trigger-happy as the top players. Havent used any in quite some time... and nowadays with all the events playing without gold means slow progress.... but i make do, and so does my alliance.

Which brings me back to my point, why do you care? 2.5 cities from a nm 3 alliance from the nm 27th alliance per day is not to shabby if you ask me lol.

Because if your trying to take 12 cities with that amount of support every siege will die

DeletedUser55406

I was just answering to your remark on LMD use above:
"we use an lmd for islands with lots of reds? that our equaliser for the 3 alliances or whatever yall have.

Shoutout to lali & ute"

Yet in said conquested area, please elaborate on our 3 defending alliances.. In reality, closer to 3 players than 3 alliances.

But i am the delusional one
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser55285

I was just answering to your remark on LMD use above:
"we use an lmd for islands with lots of reds? that our equaliser for the 3 alliances or whatever yall have.

Shoutout to lali & ute"

Yet in said conquested area, please elaborate on our 3 defending alliances.. In reality, closer to 3 players than 3 alliances.

But i am the delusional one
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
Especially with events mantis fly from all around the 7 seas

And you guys like keeping those cities more soo, simple math