Top 12 sink or swim 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Soos

Strategos
Wait really? I only remember him taking a bunch of cities from us and us taking a bunch from JFL. I would definitely not describe it as you have put it though since the stats are pretty close for cities taken on both sides and the majority of our front line players are still with us (a lot in VM at the moment I know) but JFL has now lost their best and most active player in the war between us.

what you say is true but you had about 6 frontline players we had 1 maybe 2 and that 1 was doing aswell if not better than your 6

King Soos

Strategos
Charlie true to cowardly form will throw his toys out of the pram spoilt child stylie when he can't win by fair means or foul and rage quit before the world is through.

Love and Kisses to my adoring fans -

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2017
jolly farmer, Oct 27, 2017

------------------------------------------------------------

Long time no see people so a happy new year :D

Hehehehehe
wysmiewacz.gif
Told you all before i had to quit that he would Rage Quit
zly.gif
zly.gif
zly.gif
zly.gif
and as always... Mr Duncan ALWAYS tells the truth.

Just had to drop back in one more time to celebrate his demise, such a shame he wasted so much money
lol27.gif

Nice to see Karma hand out some justice and to see that so many players who participated in the great Grepo-olympic abuse have been ousted by the curse of St Duncan.

The cherry on the cake is that the day after Cowardly Charlie quit they announce ANOTHER Greo-olympics
giggle.gif

Enjoy the remainder of your world people :)

gamer4.gif

glad to see you back had missed your rubbish :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41656

Yes I do agree . A wraith that haunts the forums without playing in any world or achieving anything of note is not just weird but also creepy.

When were they down double digits? You managed to keep that quiet.

HAHAHAHA, altough i really dislike you, this is by far the best comment you have ever made, and in the end, you are right ;)

DeletedUser41532

just wait for rimmers to come back and from 115 - 0 against MP
Hahaha, KS that was a good one :) With all our differences aside you have been one of the nicest enemies to have.

As for WG, please, continue making the bystanders laugh :D

DeletedUser48212

To be fair it was christmas and new years so people went to VM to spend the time with their fam and loved ones. No one fled we just needed a break from the game for this.

DeletedUser

Duncan . Let the lad go in peace. The truth is that he creamed Savage to the point that they are barely a signficant threat any more .

. Charlie with all his faults ( I told him to Biblically Multiply himself once) was worth a hundred Typhoo Teas and a thousand of you.

I defy any serious impartial observer to contradict that statement.

bye.gif

Ahhhhh poor old WG still craving attention, but funny enough in the two months that i've been away only his little alliance lapdogs take him seriously while the rest of the population mock the poor soul.

Enjoyed owning him in the forum and used to love putting him in his place but I got bored as it just got so damn easy, never even bothered to read 98% of his rubbish but just knew I could drop a random comment in
mail1.gif
and see him explode with rage
zloy.gif
frantically thumbing thru his dictionary for something to reposte with but always failing miserably.

Poor old WG Always wanted to be a Lion but was only ever a Tin Man, well Lion took one of your cities so guess thats the nearest association WG ever gonna get to his ambition.

Man 2 months down the line and little Doggie is still yapping, yapety yapety yap ... but STILL no bite, ( should have guessed) and still losing cities and unable to have the ability or courage to take one back. I think he is waiting for Miknel to quit before he dares to try take one LOL, seems to be his style.

Talking of creaming looks like in the time i'd been away MP and Kamikaze are doing all the creaming,

MP 77 - Rims 0 , Kamikaze 26 - Rims 0 WOW that is a TOTAL humiliation.
giggle.gif

So what was there some kind of 'buy one, get one free" offer on Rim cities while I was away ?

Oh well nice to drop in and catch up with my old world, maybe i'll pop back in another two months and see if WG has managed to take a single MP or Kamikaze city, after all the event is on and there are rewards to be had and WG has gold to spend ..... but on second thoughts forget that idea - unfortunately you can't buy ability, courage and brains there.

77-0 ! WOW that really is quite incredible
lol27.gif

Oh well things to do, people to see, may see some of you in the next fast world until then wish you all well and enjoy the remainder of the world.

I leave you with a final thought..... Isn't the Muzzle just the greatest ever invention
lol27.gif

dance1.gif
bye2.gif

DeletedUser

glad to see you back had missed your rubbish :)

blush.png
OOps, well pardon my manners I have been told that I ignored King Soos in my revisit so big slap on the wrist for me.

Yes hello King Soos, nice to see that the back end of the pantomine horse is still here at least
okok.gif
so clipperty clop my friend, Clippery clop.

Hey sorry my post above was a bit long winded and time consuming to read, sincere apologies and hope it didn't distract you to the point where you have found a number of CS's in your cities while you weren't looking, you could always blame it on "RL Problems"
lol27.gif
- that did make me laugh when somebody told me.

Joking aside I am actually one of the few who do believe you over SOOSGATE, i'm on your side dude ignore the non-believers,

- You were just damn unlucky that someone spilt superglue on the toilet seat just prior to your visit preventing your dismount on the return journey to enlist your militia, it could happen to anyone.

Ah well worst things happen at sea old bean, chin up and wish you all the best in your remaining time in the world.

DeletedUser41523

Yes I do agree . A wraith that haunts the forums without playing in any world or achieving anything of note is not just weird but also creepy.

When were they down double digits? You managed to keep that quiet.

I'm actually in the world. Even bigger than some of your players...which is kind of sad given that I've been prone for about a month and only logging in to send support when pinged.

If we really want to talk credibility then lets start and end it on this note. This is the best team you've ever led. You're being shut out by two alliances and losing your other major front and the biggest accomplishment you've made is causing a bunch of people who previously didn't like each other to cheer each other on as they kicked your alliance around.

DeletedUser10810

Duncan . Let the lad go in peace. The truth is that he creamed Savage to the point that they are barely a signficant threat any more .

. Charlie with all his faults ( I told him to Biblically Multiply himself once) was worth a hundred Typhoo Teas and a thousand of you.

I defy any serious impartial observer to contradict that statement.

Ummm, Sorry Aiz. I cant agree with this at all. This is completely opposite of what Charlie was. He was a manipulative liar and pure coward. You on the other hand 4000x better than Charlie and you do have my respect in game. Hearing this from you is just sad. Charlie always hide behind Sanjit and others in game. He also tried to quit the game earlier but due to our comments on the ext he came back.

As a Grepo player, as we have played directly against him, I can confirm that he is as pathetic as a rock when Grepo skill gets counted. He just quit the game because he knew he can't win here and all other RL thing is just rubbish.

Alas! another leader who doesnt even know how to lead and doesnt even take the responsibility or think about his own team mates who put their faith, troops and RL Time on him, before quiting like this. Leadership is not easy and leaders cant quit like this. For me, personally, Charlie will always remain a coward, liar, manipulative kid and pathetic grepo player. I wish he is better than this in his RL and when he will be in his twenties, he will know how to handle things and take responsibilities properly.

The other comment where you mentioned Charlie got the cream out of Savage Priests, thats also not true at all. JFL guys on our front can confirm this too if they are truthful. The war only made Priests more powerful and we also some really nice reliable friends in the process.

King Soos

Strategos
Ummm, Sorry Aiz. I cant agree with this at all. This is completely opposite of what Charlie was. He was a manipulative liar and pure coward. You on the other hand 4000x better than Charlie and you do have my respect in game. Hearing this from you is just sad. Charlie always hide behind Sanjit and others in game. He also tried to quit the game earlier but due to our comments on the ext he came back.

As a Grepo player, as we have played directly against him, I can confirm that he is as pathetic as a rock when Grepo skill gets counted. He just quit the game because he knew he can't win here and all other RL thing is just rubbish.

Alas! another leader who doesnt even know how to lead and doesnt even take the responsibility or think about his own team mates who put their faith, troops and RL Time on him, before quiting like this. Leadership is not easy and leaders cant quit like this. For me, personally, Charlie will always remain a coward, liar, manipulative kid and pathetic grepo player. I wish he is better than this in his RL and when he will be in his twenties, he will know how to handle things and take responsibilities properly.

The other comment where you mentioned Charlie got the cream out of Savage Priests, thats also not true at all. JFL guys on our front can confirm this too if they are truthful. The war only made Priests more powerful and we also some really nice reliable friends in the process.

funny how all your front line players say completly differently

Charlie always hid behind sanj? where did u get this from like yes sanj is also a very good player but i think u need to check what hiding means
and talking of hiding i seem to remember u running away from the frontline surely u would want ur leaders on the frontline with you?

DeletedUser10810

what you say is true but you had about 6 frontline players we had 1 maybe 2 and that 1 was doing aswell if not better than your 6

Hmm, if I count properly, Charlie, Girlwithagun, skipjacker, shrajk, Kingsoos, kilester, sanjitjames, List93, alwayspounding, GrofOfMilutovac, dingaan, sausekay, Angmagoon, davidbiss and few more whom I am missing. The count with this is 14 already. I am sure I missed few in this list.

If you see us, earlier it was GameGore, Noisai, shadypimp, The Rawr, checkmate01, dopamina, abu, amarey Later MI-13, bole86, nero, Hektor joined in. I am pretty sure I am missing few here as well as I am not in game right now. The count is 12. We came from a complete different ocean with long rane support defense, whereas JFL defense and offe
funny how all your front line players say completly differently

Charlie always hid behind sanj? where did u get this from like yes sanj is also a very good player but i think u need to check what hiding means
and talking of hiding i seem to remember u running away from the frontline surely u would want ur leaders on the frontline with you?

Ah! Finally King Soos insult ah? Well my friend, you are wrong again. I just gave my good friend Hektor (Adam the Ruthless) a nice OC 54 base to kick some nice backs, dont worry, it was just for our laughs. Oh! and it went pretty well. Isn't your leader told you this already? wars can't be won by sheer force. Strategy is important. After all this is a strategy game. Oh! and I guess you know Charlie gonna do this from way before right???? I remember we already talked about this before. We just created the similar situation that Charlie had on Imbros.

And well, about SanjitJames, he is the only one who was holding the whole JFL frontline against Priests alone. JFL would have been folded like ages ago without SanjitJames. He is not only good, he is the best you guys got so far. Respect that. Charlie was just hiding behind sanjit's troops and activity. Charlie would have lost 50% of his cities if Sanjit is not there quite frankly. SanjitJames knows this, Charlie knows this, only you have to educate yourself.

Oh! I love JFL front. Cant you see my Flixx, Pray and few others on the OC 54|55 border area??? Hmmm, strange.

i blame @.magick. for getting alerts for this shitty forum/world.

funny you should mention that line of description because that is exactly what i think of you and all other so called "leaders" in Savage coalition.

Now this is something really sad. This was unexpected. Well, you are a friend and will always be. I m not going to make you understand anything here or even oppose that. We did what needed to be done and we are proud of it. The bond between Savage Coalition players are way stronger as enemies than the bond between Reapers and Savage as allies that time as well. You broke apart under stress. You know it pretty well, I personally tried to stop you all to disband and go out of this server. You didnt even know how Savage and PN fight, how on earth you can judge us?

I will not say much here Bacon but I m not sure why u posted this where you have no interest in anymore? Look at WitchunterGeneral and try to learn something from this maybe? He faced greater challenge and disappointment than you with a real bad player roaster in his alliance. Do u see him quit? He migrated to OC 44 right inside our core with thumping chest and presented us a nice united front on North and East across three oceans. He could have given away his cities and claim he never lost anything without his will, but he haven't done that either... He lost few, got few, proudly took insult and attacks, under tremendous pressure he stand high. That's something I m envy of. You are my friend Bacon but you should really not make fun of yourself by making this kind of comments here. Just a suggestion. Good luck in your server mate. Maybe next time we will be on the same side ;)

King Soos

Strategos
Hmm, if I count properly, Charlie, Girlwithagun, skipjacker, shrajk, Kingsoos, kilester, sanjitjames, List93, alwayspounding, GrofOfMilutovac, dingaan, sausekay, Angmagoon, davidbiss and few more whom I am missing. The count with this is 14 already. I am sure I missed few in this list.

If you see us, earlier it was GameGore, Noisai, shadypimp, The Rawr, checkmate01, dopamina, abu, amarey Later MI-13, bole86, nero, Hektor joined in. I am pretty sure I am missing few here as well as I am not in game right now. The count is 12. We came from a complete different ocean with long rane support defense, whereas JFL defense and offe

Ah! Finally King Soos insult ah? Well my friend, you are wrong again. I just gave my good friend Hektor (Adam the Ruthless) a nice OC 54 base to kick some nice backs, dont worry, it was just for our laughs. Oh! and it went pretty well. Isn't your leader told you this already? wars can't be won by sheer force. Strategy is important. After all this is a strategy game. Oh! and I guess you know Charlie gonna do this from way before right???? I remember we already talked about this before. We just created the similar situation that Charlie had on Imbros.

And well, about SanjitJames, he is the only one who was holding the whole JFL frontline against Priests alone. JFL would have been folded like ages ago without SanjitJames. He is not only good, he is the best you guys got so far. Respect that. Charlie was just hiding behind sanjit's troops and activity. Charlie would have lost 50% of his cities if Sanjit is not there quite frankly. SanjitJames knows this, Charlie knows this, only you have to educate yourself.

Oh! I love JFL front. Cant you see my Flixx, Pray and few others on the OC 54|55 border area??? Hmmm, strange.

Now this is something really sad. This was unexpected. Well, you are a friend and will always be. I m not going to make you understand anything here or even oppose that. We did what needed to be done and we are proud of it. The bond between Savage Coalition players are way stronger as enemies than the bond between Reapers and Savage as allies that time as well. You broke apart under stress. You know it pretty well, I personally tried to stop you all to disband and go out of this server. You didnt even know how Savage and PN fight, how on earth you can judge us?

I will not say much here Bacon but I m not sure why u posted this where you have no interest in anymore? Look at WitchunterGeneral and try to learn something from this maybe? He faced greater challenge and disappointment than you with a real bad player roaster in his alliance. Do u see him quit? He migrated to OC 44 right inside our core with thumping chest and presented us a nice united front on North and East across three oceans. He could have given away his cities and claim he never lost anything without his will, but he haven't done that either... He lost few, got few, proudly took insult and attacks, under tremendous pressure he stand high. That's something I m envy of. You are my friend Bacon but you should really not make fun of yourself by making this kind of comments here. Just a suggestion. Good luck in your server mate. Maybe next time we will be on the same side ;)

first things first if u think half those people count as frontline ur deluded, if u look at are 3 main islands on the front u would have seen all of them occupied by me, gwag, skip, sanj and quazzie and charlie os i guess it was 6 but for the last 2 weeks, i had gone, skip vm, sanj had quit 2 weeks ago and had stacked his frontline cities and gone inactive, quazzie was in hospital having been in vm for 4 weeks so it was charlie and gwag and then u push on a lil further into red islands and all u would have seen was charlie and 1 city of mine and 1 of sanj's so ur affectively down to 6 frontline players with 2 in vm, 1 gone and 1 already quitting so ur down to 2 frontline players.

and about the whole imbros thing there very different, imbros we were winning easily it just got very very boring for everyone nothing rly happened as for this world alot was happening but when ur fighting affectively alone which was charlies case with some help but as stated above we were only rly 6 - 10 people fighting you it can get abit much i guess

DeletedUser41532

But dear God, Charlie can't build his cities and researches :D Man, they are awful.
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

KS, why didn't you guys bring some more of the Koreans down to the front line? There are a few that are pretty active.

Last edited by a moderator:

King Soos

Strategos
But dear God, Charlie can't build his cities and researches :D Man, they are awful.
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

KS, why didn't you guys bring some more of the Koreans down to the front line? There are a few that are pretty active.

afew of them came down that was part of the problem we were 2 allainces under the same flag

DeletedUser54792

afew of them came down that was part of the problem we were 2 allainces under the same flag
That only works if there is a lot of mutual respect and a level of trust already in place. We had a friendly and fairly steady dialog with Savage before we ever even considered becoming one group. It takes a while to get acclimated to each other, and to start working as a team. Charlie picked a fight before you guys even had a chance to really start that process.

Status
Not open for further replies.