No subject

DeletedUser55208

Good day to all.
I think it's not a secret for everyone that at the finish of the world, the winner will be one, only one alliance, not a group of teams, a farm or something like that.
We realized that in this world we no longer have the chances of winning and the interest in this world, to be honest, was gone. To fight in 30 active players, against several hundred is very difficult. I will not talk about the gameplay, praise tactics, laugh at noobs, discuss your bots, as some have tried to do this to us, in war all measures are good, to achieve the goal. I hope you do not lose interest in this world, because you will start to fight with each other.
We have always treated our rivals with respect, regardless of the rating game. Particular respect for the alliance Who Cares. We will be in the game for a while. Some will give the city without a fight ...

DeletedUser21560

Shame to see you all go. Was hoping you would last a bit longer. Thanks for the sleepless nights and the multiple OPS a week you put on us
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

DeletedUser55208

We are not ashamed to admit that we will not win, but we do not really want to be extras.
Personally, I would advise you to think carefully about the future direction and development of the alliance, I hope you can imagine the situation in the near future and potential rivals and allies

DeletedUser39822

Here is hoping you reconsider. This world still has a long way to go and you are still an elite alliance. You hit a minor setback due to inactivity during your holidays but once all of your players come back you will have the tools to compete just as before. I have been in an alliance that fought the whole server and won. That is not what is happening here but I use that extreme to show it is doable. An entire alliance leaving with as many cities as you still have kills a server. I hope you reconsider but either way my best to all of you in game and in real life.

DeletedUser21560

We are not ashamed to admit that we will not win, but we do not really want to be extras.
Personally, I would advise you to think carefully about the future direction and development of the alliance, I hope you can imagine the situation in the near future and potential rivals and allies

We are not here to win the server by doing WWs, we are here to win the server by fighting and having fun

DeletedUser55208

I am very happy for you and I wish you success in this.
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser54239

happy new year and all festivals to all. its just starting of world. hope a lot of fun and changes in this world ahead. grepolis is for fun , so have fun and play your game for enjoy.
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

mats25

Phrourach
I am very happy for you and I wish you success in this.
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif
damn...really...do you heard there allways will be and was 1 winner in games...if we all take this game as you...why we need ww time at all... damn i hate you for this kind of post...ok i am blinded right now for this stupity...i wanted to say...all this kind of forum threats need to delete and put up as spams...uhuhhhuhhh...i hope, here no more that kind of players who see they cant win and after this,they just leave it...you man have very bad self respect or just lazy human who dont know what to do for win something...
yes, yes, i think go play in world in :::HMHMMMM like finnish or other small server...you can win there, with all you group
i dont give a damn of that kind of players or teams response...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21560

damn...really...do you heard there allways will be and was 1 winner in games...if we all take this game as you...why we need ww time at all... damn i hate you for this kind of post...ok i am blinded right now for this stupity...i wanted to say...all this kind of forum threats need to delete and put up as spams...uhuhhhuhhh...i hope, here no more that kind of players who see they cant win and after this,they just leave it...you man have very bad self respect or just lazy human who dont know what to do for win something...
yes, yes, i think go play in world in :::HMHMMMM like finnish or other small server...you can win there, with all you group...and if you won

Can we get that in english?

I dont expect you to understand how it feels to crack under pressure, you are used to being cuddled up with everyone and just target smaller teams around you. TEE has suffered greatly these last 2 weeks because of us and Invicta. I would wish they would stay and regroup, but if they decide they are leaving, i can understand

Let me see you try to revolt one more of our cities ingame and you will find out why TEE decided to call it quits on here

Raydium88

Strategos
damn...really...do you heard there allways will be and was 1 winner in games...if we all take this game as you...why we need ww time at all...damn i hate you for this kind of post...ok i am blinded right now for this stupity...i wanted to say...all this kind of forum threats need to delete and put up as spams...uhuhhhuhhh...i hope, here no more that kind of players who see they cant win and after this,they just leave it...you man have very bad self respect or just lazy human who dont know what to do for win something...
yes, yes, i think go play in world in :::HMHMMMM like finnish or other small server...you can win there, with all you group...

Although not everyone may agree, with whatever ways one plays the game, this is a completely unnecessary way to pay respect back. You're not making yourself look any better.

To TEE:
Whatever you chose to do will let you know that you've given us some of the most fun months of grepo we could have asked for. You got some strong players, regardless, and is most sad to see you go. Thank you for the fight.

mats25

Phrourach
Can we get that in english?

I dont expect you to understand how it feels to crack under pressure, you are used to being cuddled up with everyone and just target smaller teams around you. TEE has suffered greatly these last 2 weeks because of us and Invicta. I would wish they would stay and regroup, but if they decide they are leaving, i can understand

Let me see you try to revolt one more of our cities ingame and you will find out why TEE decided to call it quits on here
no ..not my first language...i do not ask you posts to Estonian...you get my point anyway...no need to be...

mats25

Phrourach
Although not everyone may agree, with whatever ways one plays the game, this is a completely unnecessary way to pay respect back. You're not making yourself look any better.

To TEE:
Whatever you chose to do will let you know that you've given us some of the most fun months of grepo we could have asked for. You got some strong players, regardless, and is most sad to see you go. Thank you for the fight.
i do not responded to him only..he talked for others there too...why i am mad...chause guyes here forget ,this is only game where to have fun...that kind of groups killing grepolis.

muhvi

Phrourach
So today can be called the official saved by Invicta day for the boys and girls in Who Cares. Time to celebrate. :)

DeletedUser52308

Sad to see you go, If y'all just joined back at the same time. You could stand up to Who Cares and Invicta/RT.

DeletedUser21560

So today can be called the official saved by Invicta day for the boys and girls in Who Cares. Time to celebrate. :)

Funny, i didnt see us losing much before invicta joined in. We just didnt fight them ;) Are u still sour we turned you down?

Raydium88

Strategos
i do not responded to him only..he talked for others there too...why i am mad...chause guyes here forget ,this is only game where to have fun...that kind of groups killing grepolis.

And as a group I say it takes way more balls and yes, self respect too (using your words), to come over on these pages and accept defeat... for the world to see. Although, I wish they didn't, that act on its own dwarfs the integrity of your post 100 fold.

DeletedUser54745

People really do underestimate the strength that Who Cares have had through this entire thing. WC has been fighting TEE from day one. If you actually watched how the war went (which apparently you didn't) you would have seen how quickly TEE growth was put to a halt. Invicta had nothing to do with this. This was caused by WC coming together as a team, getting rid of their dead weight, and showing that they can fend off machines. TEE decided that since they couldn't grow in 55 maybe they should start taking Invicta's food in southern 54 (really smart move guys). Thus, this led to them being in not only WC ocean, but ours as well. Ultimately leading to their downfall. So everyone needs to stop saying that this is all because of Invicta because without the work that WC put in to fend off TEE, who knows how much control and how strong they would have become.

mats25

Phrourach
Good day to all.
I think it's not a secret for everyone that at the finish of the world, the winner will be one, only one alliance, not a group of teams, a farm or something like that.
We realized that in this world we no longer have the chances of winning and the interest in this world, to be honest, was gone. To fight in 30 active players, against several hundred is very difficult. I will not talk about the gameplay, praise tactics, laugh at noobs, discuss your bots, as some have tried to do this to us, in war all measures are good, to achieve the goal. I hope you do not lose interest in this world, because you will start to fight with each other.
We have always treated our rivals with respect, regardless of the rating game. Particular respect for the alliance Who Cares. We will be in the game for a while. Some will give the city without a fight ...
giphy.gif