Pnp The Tomb Bust Disaster (with apologies to William McGonagall)

• Thread starter DeletedUser54339
  • Start date

DeletedUser51435

"We have a completed wonder, as do Sons of Odin. Neither of us had any sort of pre-existing 'carve-up' agreement with the other."

It wasn't from a lack of trying. I do know that TF approached Cleo about a deal and it was turned down. For TM we were the ones approached by Odin and Cleo. So your point is kind of sour grapes that things didn't break your way. For us something had to be done when Odin jumped to the lead in the beginning. Don't pretend that this was something bad when in fact everyone was trying to make a deal

This server was always going to be a hung and a fight would start up after that. That's were we are now hopefully we will all have fun with it.

jameslongst

Strategos
A bold faced lie. I invite any proof to the contrary.

Some teams elect to stand or fall on their own merits. Just not your team, tig.

jameslongst

Strategos
James.... your posts always remind me of an expression that my Grandmother was particularly fond of when she came across indiviuals such as yourself..... "you are full of piss and wind and your comments are as a fart in a colander"

You have my sympathies as it is patently obvious to us that you hide your own inadequacies by demeaning the achievements of others. You have spent you time in these Forums telling everyone how wonderful you believe you are at leading an alliance and yet the results have been disappointing to say the least.

Imho you are probably from a sales background as you obviously talk the talk and have been able to attract some great players and yet through your actions have lost many of them. A good example of this is losing Neb and his allstars, which probably cost you at least one other WW and maybe more

I am sure that you are not the only one who is guilty of poor leadership and that AHR us equally responsible, however your constant diatribes on the forums show you are a well read but deeply flawed individual who probably has major inferiority complex issues.

Maybe it is time to hang up your posting and concentrate on something worthwhile in RL as frankly speaking all you generate with your comments these days is pity!

For those who do not know me, I am a member of The Magicians who are a bunch of people that I was fighting against when I was in Nagidos as a member of Caustic. I can tell you that we respected the leadship and their players when in Nagidos and playing alongside them in this world my views have not diminished. The comments directed at them by James are unworthy as well as unwarranted and should be given the attention that they deserve, which is less than none!

No doubt James you will respond to this message with your usual articulate bluster but when you look to your inner self you will know that you have been found wanting......

P.S. Alexander... I loved your poem which was something that all at Magicians enjoyed... you are a player worthy of respect and I was surprised that you did not move together with Neb or your other previous team mates.

Ah the turtles are deciding to peek out of their shells finally to croak their opinions, all of which are wrong lol.

I dont brag about my leadership. I let results speak or not as they will. If my results against turtling gold whores dont impress by now, likely they never well. And who cares? I dont.

And its not just me anyway. By now tons of players know how sleazy and untrustworthy tig and ed are. Just ask around. Think for yourself for five minutes. I know its hard.

Again: I am laughing at you from my lighthouse. I am mooning you even now. Come get some. Or let me guess...you gonna turtle up some more? No surprise there posers.

collect78900

Phrourach
Ah the turtles are deciding to peek out of their shells finally to croak their opinions, all of which are wrong lol.

I dont brag about my leadership. I let results speak or not as they will. If my results against turtling gold whores dont impress by now, likely they never well. And who cares? I dont.

And its not just me anyway. By now tons of players know how sleazy and untrustworthy tig and ed are. Just ask around. Think for yourself for five minutes. I know its hard.

Again: I am laughing at you from my lighthouse. I am mooning you even now. Come get some. Or let me guess...you gonna turtle up some more? No surprise there posers.
lol jimmy

tf really did good in getting a wonder atleast commendable effort.
alas the whole of tm are laughing at u from the pyramids.....at ur pathetic tries to rumor some lies to feed to odin how we are untrustworthy....#jimmy/simmer/forever

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
@stack. I must disagree on this point. One wonder honorably obtained by a small group is worth seven put together by a troll factory.

@trollfactories. You know who you are. Quite a mess you have made for yourselves. Your eagerness to troll other teams has cost you a victory thus far. What else will it cost?

I know full well your myriad promises of crowns to everyone were just lies. Anyone else begun to realize that yet? Better watch for the pitchforks lmao.

wait a second.... am I agreeing with james? what is today?

jameslongst

Strategos
lol jimmy

tf really did good in getting a wonder atleast commendable effort.
alas the whole of tm are laughing at u from the pyramids.....at ur pathetic tries to rumor some lies to feed to odin how we are untrustworthy....#jimmy/simmer/forever
Rumor some lies. Thats rich. Ask anybody: The things being said about your team arent my doing. Your dishonorable actions are out in the open at last...guess you cant put everything at big bad jamesl's feet anymore.

Again: LMAO.

DeletedUser54361

There we go Jimmy.... you have proven the veracity of my comments yet again... Bravo!... seems that my Grandmother's expression was indeed most suitable as a description of your actions... :) You do indeed have my full sympathy as it is patently obvious that your neurosis is a severe one.... were you bullied as a child??

You have gone from crowing about how you were going to crush The Magicians and how you had 56 under control after blindside attacking us, despite a NAP, to bleating about how unfair the world is to you.

I am relatively new to this game and am told that a Turtle is a player that is entirely defensive.... is this correct?? If so, and if TM are "turtling gold whores", then how does this explain how TF have lost so many cities to such an alliance???

Nice to know that stacking a frontline city with dlu makes you a Turtle.... I did not know that!! I had called it my BP Generator as the two cities concerned have donated a shedload of slots to my cause, which was very generous of TF and much appreciated, as I was late on to this server! :)

DeletedUser54361

Rumor some lies. Thats rich. Ask anybody: The things being said about your team arent my doing. Your dishonorable actions are out in the open at last...guess you cant put everything at big bad jamesl's feet anymore.

Again: LMAO.
t
By the way Jimmy... this is my first venture with these guys as in Nagidos I was fighting them.... I am curious as to where I can find out where these things are being said about the TM team and where our leadership's dishonourable actions have been put into the open?? Or is this another case of yet something else that is only reflected in the glory of your own neurosis???

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
"We have a completed wonder, as do Sons of Odin. Neither of us had any sort of pre-existing 'carve-up' agreement with the other."

It wasn't from a lack of trying. I do know that TF approached Cleo about a deal and it was turned down. For TM we were the ones approached by Odin and Cleo. So your point is kind of sour grapes that things didn't break your way. For us something had to be done when Odin jumped to the lead in the beginning. Don't pretend that this was something bad when in fact everyone was trying to make a deal

This server was always going to be a hung and a fight would start up after that. That's were we are now hopefully we will all have fun with it.

Not that this isn't great fun... but Cleo and TM split the wonders long before Sons showed any lead at all... so to imply otherwise is incorrect, though I appreciate you thinking we had a lead before it even started. :p You both split Gardens and Pyramid from day 1, accelerating those out to a strong start before it was evident what anyone was building or pushing. That carried on through the rest of the build, Cleo/TM working together to split wonders. Anyone watching the progress level by level could easily see the prearranged agreement.

Either this will be a long drawn out battle, or TM will hand Cleo the win by busting one of their own when the rest of us aren't watching so Cleo can finish four. I sure hope this server comes to a more honorable end than that... but if not, the crowns are junk anyway. And four won't pay off the million people Cleo has promised crowns to in exchange for their help... ;)

DeletedUser46647

Sorry took so long to check in. Respecting my teammates time and commitment. Jimmy comment more than once as expected? Yup. Old boy needed that lighthouse after all that work to get ahead on Temple was lost. Lucky for you Odin redirected or you wouldn't even have that.

Now Jimmy you can "jabber jaw" all you want but if you spin any faster you will lift off into orbit. Everyone knows why you come out here ... it's because you can't get it done in there. With all the moving and shaking you did bringing in Brossr and essentially merging in teams you said you were fighting, after a few weeks, you controlled at 1 point almost 1/4 of the server in area ... and what did you do with it? For all that what did your team get for it? Even now with you essentially still owning a large area and membership with feeder alliances to boot you got 1 wonder that another team by all rights should have if they had continued on with it.

Will check back in a few days to see how much more space and time he wastes out here. I hope he will. Last world I saw him posting this much he left with nothing. So ... keep 'em coming.

DeletedUser51435

Not that this isn't great fun... but Cleo and TM split the wonders long before Sons showed any lead at all... so to imply otherwise is incorrect, though I appreciate you thinking we had a lead before it even started. :p You both split Gardens and Pyramid from day 1, accelerating those out to a strong start before it was evident what anyone was building or pushing. That carried on through the rest of the build, Cleo/TM working together to split wonders. Anyone watching the progress level by level could easily see the prearranged agreement.

Either this will be a long drawn out battle, or TM will hand Cleo the win by busting one of their own when the rest of us aren't watching so Cleo can finish four. I sure hope this server comes to a more honorable end than that... but if not, the crowns are junk anyway. And four won't pay off the million people Cleo has promised crowns to in exchange for their help... ;)

Ok ... We have no intention of handing over a wonder to Cleo in the dead of the night. This server was always going to be a hung server based on the experience of the alliances here. In circumstances that every alliance found themselves in at some point partnerships emerge. TM's intentions was to always build 4 and then come back and fill in the other wonders.

In fact your Founder approached myself with an offer of splitting wonders. This was done the day before Wonders started, so I have to ponder if we made that deal what you would be saying to Cleo and their possible complaints of working together. I told your founder that our plans were set but that you never know how things will shake out. However by the 3rd level you then targeted the Wonders we were doing and dropped one that you had a lead over TF on. Do I cry that you guys were working together?

You talked about Pyramid ... you actually caught us and were briefly ahead and then we pulled away again.

You guys actually were at risk of not even getting one wonder but we didn't finish ours in time and you got that one.

We had no feeder alliances, only 39 players and for the most part you chased 3 of 4 of our wonders until closer to the end and you moved to a wonder Cleo was doing. That was your mistake and gave us an easy path to 2.

Watching and talking to other alliances is allowed to further each others goals. There was nothing to talk to you about because you were attacking the wonders we were doing.

Your remark regarding TM rolling over to Cleo is as elitist as I have ever heard. I'm very proud of the hard work and dedication my team did to get to 2 wonders and a possible third.

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
Nobody's crying over here, LOL. I actually like the position we're in. As I see it, Cleo's in the toughest spot, as everyone else stands to gain from their loss. If we bust Sons, TM, or TF, Cleo could get it first and win the four.

I should point out that you don't know how close we were to finishing some we lost as well...we "almost" got seven hahahahaha... but we didn't finish in time and others got them. LMAO

There are things each alliance could have done better or differently to be in a stronger position-- but you are correct, nobody was going to get four on the first pass. It was just a matter of how the wonders split up. And at least it makes for some fun.

TM is the reason Cleo has 3 though--not to take away from Cleo's efforts, as they were stellar, probably the best on the server--but the combination of you both working together paved the way for them. So it's reasonable for those on the outside to wonder how far that connection between you will go. Time will tell in game. I'm simply stating that if I were a betting person, I'd have my money on some sort of arrangement between your two alliances. And that I'd rather see everyone fight it out than watch that happen, because it cheapens the crown. Prove me wrong. :)

Over the next several months, that is, hahaha...because we all know how grueling this next step will be if done right. We can say all we want to out here, but reality will be seen on the server.

TromboneTom

Strategos
Nobody's crying over here, LOL. I actually like the position we're in. As I see it, Cleo's in the toughest spot, as everyone else stands to gain from their loss. If we bust Sons, TM, or TF, Cleo could get it first and win the four.

I should point out that you don't know how close we were to finishing some we lost as well...we "almost" got seven hahahahaha... but we didn't finish in time and others got them. LMAO

There are things each alliance could have done better or differently to be in a stronger position-- but you are correct, nobody was going to get four on the first pass. It was just a matter of how the wonders split up. And at least it makes for some fun.

TM is the reason Cleo has 3 though--not to take away from Cleo's efforts, as they were stellar, probably the best on the server--but the combination of you both working together paved the way for them. So it's reasonable for those on the outside to wonder how far that connection between you will go. Time will tell in game. I'm simply stating that if I were a betting person, I'd have my money on some sort of arrangement between your two alliances. And that I'd rather see everyone fight it out than watch that happen, because it cheapens the crown. Prove me wrong. :)

Over the next several months, that is, hahaha...because we all know how grueling this next step will be if done right. We can say all we want to out here, but reality will be seen on the server.
The fun hasnt even started yet :cool:

DeletedUser55183

If TF wanted to respect the server Ahr-Ex and Jimmy would ghost and start somewhere fresh, perhaps give it ago without being in leadership to regain the enjoyment of the game. I did and I've enjoyed Grepo so much more this time around.

jameslongst

Strategos
If TF wanted to respect the server Ahr-Ex and Jimmy would ghost and start somewhere fresh, perhaps give it ago without being in leadership to regain the enjoyment of the game. I did and I've enjoyed Grepo so much more this time around.
but mostly you enjoy harrassing people and acting like a troll on skype right? ya, fun stuff. repect the server, sure. respect tm...not on your life joshie woshie. bunch of gold whoring trolls. come get some.

eddie you were best friends with the sons. gosh you were good friends. you told me over and over how good a friends you guys were. but actually it was lies like always. you got what you could and moved on...anything for a crown, right? pathetic. whatevs i dont care. i never did trust you.

DeletedUser51435

Personally I could care less if anyone is crying over there ... this was just simple game play and if you are then you take this game to seriously. It is disheartening to see an alliance who wanted to make the same deal that you accuse us of making with Cleo come on here and complain about. I guess you diplomacy failed you and while you did have an inside run for us, you chose TF instead.

When I see a lot of LMAO or PROVE ME WRONG "hahahaha the poker player in me says that you're on tilt. As for you getting almost 7 ... we were past the halfway point to 10 on Pyramid when you levelled to 9 and were up over 35 hours on your Tomb. So how you almost got 7 is puzzling.

Does SOO have a chance at winning 4 of course you do as does anyone else that has a wonder. Does Cleo have the better chance, yes they do. If you take one off us or TF then Cleo has a shot at racing you for a level 10 on the wonder you took. Cleo only has to get 1 right.

Since you keep trying to shame me or TM into not doing something we told you we won't do and from that it says you clearly you don't believe me and my statement before then let me just say then ... Maybe we have a deal to get Cleo to 4, maybe we don't and just maybe the wrong thing. Basically just fill in the blank to whatever suits your story line.

You screwed the pooch diplomatically here ... it's not TM or Cleo's fault you did that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54339

Personally I could care less if anyone is crying over there ... this was just simple game play and if you are then you take this game to seriously. It is disheartening to see an alliance who wanted to make the same deal that you accuse us of making with Cleo come on here and complain about. I guess you diplomacy failed you and while you did have an inside run for us, you chose TF instead.

When I see a lot of LMAO or PROVE ME WRONG "hahahaha the poker player in me says that you're on tilt. As for you getting almost 7 ... we were past the halfway point to 10 on Pyramid when you levelled to 9 and were up over 35 hours on your Tomb. So how you almost got 7 is puzzling.

Does SOO have a chance at winning 4 of course you do as does anyone else that has a wonder. Does Cleo have the better chance, yes they do. If you take one off us or TF then Cleo has a shot at racing you for a level 10 on the wonder you took. Cleo only has to get 1 right.

Since you keep trying to shame me or TM into not doing something we told you we won't do and from that it says you clearly you don't believe me and my statement before then let me just say then ... Maybe we have a deal to get Cleo to 4, maybe we don't. Basically just fill in the blank to whatever suits your story line.

You screwed the pooch diplomatically here ... it's not TM or Cleo's fault you did that.

The 'if I accuse everyone else of trying to make deals, regardless of proof, it'll deflect from the one I did which there is reasonable proof of' schtick is getting really old.