Top 12 sink or swim 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser55406

Seems like you have all the answers then, oh wise oracle.

Spamming is no strategy lol, and to be completely honest with you (even tho i know it's not getting admitted, but LOTR wasn't the first to spam here.) - spamming can be done by absolutely anyone. So not sure where you're going with we only got 5 players capable of this advanced strategy.

My point tho, was that it's easy to talk big. If MTEz and co. want this war, i say it again: bring it. I'm confident we'll laugh more, win more, have more fun, and in general just enjoy the sh*t out your whining here at the externals :)

Aaand in a short while, we'll all see who has the last laugh regarding WW, you all seem eager to write us off - keep doing that, we don't mind :)

DeletedUser55134

So you say that war that has been going on for few months now, that you are losing like Brazil v Germany in World Cup 2014, hasnt even started yet? I guess MP better be ready when you start war against them, because you were not even trying yet ;)

DeletedUser54984

You seem to set traps in your own argument; you don't need "good" players to spam. Spamming is a numbers-game, and they are so happy to say we outnumber them 5-1, so you see where i am going?

What our roster does contain tho, are players fully capable of winning this world, even with the rest of the rats trying to nibble at the cheese. :)

lets put this to bed... ONE LAST TIME

We at kami despise SPAM we would only consider this action in drastic circumstance such as being spammed. fighting fire with fire is the only way sometimes (especially when asking to stop fails) we did try other options.

secondly your argument about "who could spam best"

WOW something to be proud of... but you dont make much sense.

even IF you could remove us from the server through spam which i find highly unlikely have you considered who we will give our citys to ? (because you clearly cannot take them)

have you also considered my threat yesterday with deep thoughts? I WILL go to the lengths necessary to ruin your ally and its wonders if you ruin this game through spam to my members. including giving my citys up to the best fighters i can find and personally ruin your ww players sleep I ONLY NEED 1 TO BREAK

yes we loose troops and citys BUT you loose the server who looses more?

that is the last I will say on this subject.

Kami
over and out.

DeletedUser55406

Lord, you seem to think i take this game a whole lot more serious than I do. For me, losing a game over seeing other players pull out their hair is a victory to me. Getting a fictional crown is nothing i would either celebrate if i win, or cry over if i don't. I really don't care, to be honest i only first learned of the "crown" 4-5 months ago. That being said, i do like to win - I hate to lose, and i'm known by my friends (and enemies) to be willing to go the extra yard when needed.

About spamming, no - I don't attack repeatedly on the same target or player, so you can't call me a spammer. If you read what i write, you also see i'm not defending spamming or encouraging it. All i'm doing is answering you, when you threaten my alliance. Personally i've not experienced any spam from Kami, and not spammed you. Funny to read that Savage claim they haven't been spamming tho, i got several pages in my attack log proving different.

So to follow your lead, removing all doubt one last time:
My opinion on spamming is that is sub-par. I am no spammer my self, and i don't endorse spamming. But, so is LMD - actually in my opinion even worse, and you throw yourself over the opportunity to exploit this mechanic made to protect new players. but that's cool, even tho "you're all so experienced and good players" - it's okay because you have chosen to be this closed elitist group of few players, so it's only fair to exploit mechanics then, right?

But when you get spammed by one player, 'cause that's all it is to my knowledge, you go set fire to externals, promising havoc and end of days. You have no idea what level of entertainment you bring to the table, but i sincerely thank you for it!

I have read your threat.. and this is the third time i'm telling you, bring it. If you are willing to commit on that level, sacrificing time and energy into this pure destructive project of yours, be my guest.

(Me, on my side have my own way of dealing with spam: i'll wait untill i'm targeted by you, and we'll see if it's worth your while.:) )

DeletedUser55134

I agree that people get way too butthurt when it comes to such thing. Threatening a spam war is bizarre and that is what triggers me.

DeletedUser55285

Lord, you seem to think i take this game a whole lot more serious than I do. For me, losing a game over seeing other players pull out their hair is a victory to me. Getting a fictional crown is nothing i would either celebrate if i win, or cry over if i don't. I really don't care, to be honest i only first learned of the "crown" 4-5 months ago. That being said, i do like to win - I hate to lose, and i'm known by my friends (and enemies) to be willing to go the extra yard when needed.

About spamming, no - I don't attack repeatedly on the same target or player, so you can't call me a spammer. If you read what i write, you also see i'm not defending spamming or encouraging it. All i'm doing is answering you, when you threaten my alliance. Personally i've not experienced any spam from Kami, and not spammed you. Funny to read that Savage claim they haven't been spamming tho, i got several pages in my attack log proving different.

So to follow your lead, removing all doubt one last time:
My opinion on spamming is that is sub-par. I am no spammer my self, and i don't endorse spamming. But, so is LMD - actually in my opinion even worse, and you throw yourself over the opportunity to exploit this mechanic made to protect new players. but that's cool, even tho "you're all so experienced and good players" - it's okay because you have chosen to be this closed elitist group of few players, so it's only fair to exploit mechanics then, right?

But when you get spammed by one player, 'cause that's all it is to my knowledge, you go set fire to externals, promising havoc and end of days. You have no idea what level of entertainment you bring to the table, but i sincerely thank you for it!

I have read your threat.. and this is the third time i'm telling you, bring it. If you are willing to commit on that level, sacrificing time and energy into this pure destructive project of yours, be my guest.

(Me, on my side have my own way of dealing with spam: i'll wait untill i'm targeted by you, and we'll see if it's worth your while.:) )
We utilise LMDs to counteract your numbers... to bring it to a more fair ground. If you think it’s lower, cool, but it takes skill & coordination... which spam doesn’t

I think it’s fair for us to have 1/8 of our conquests as LMDs in return for fighting 80 odd players with 7 (excl LMDs)...

I agree that people get way too butthurt when it comes to such thing. Threatening a spam war is bizarre and that is what triggers me.
We’ve / I’ve been getting spammed for like 3 weeks. Long story short we got tired of it, and the only way Lotr would ever of listened is through a threat... call us all the words you want to, but our intentions have always been crystal clear.

We won’t take crap from
any alliance, regardless of position. I don’t care for my allies views on the subject. I don’t subsidise spam, but sometimes to put out a fire you need to Backburn the area around it, sometimes causes more damage than the fire, but often it can save more than it takes

DeletedUser55406

Lord Prom: exactly, and that is the "war" i am talking about. So far, the only war been waged has been guerrilla warfare - no full-blown war. If our first war turns out to be a spam war tho, don't mistake us for not prepared. But that's Kami's decision and not ours in that case :)

Eff: Yes, LMD is low. That's what the L is shortened to..

And LOL at our 80-odd players, can you do me a favor and list up a list even remotely close, with active players from RIM fighting you i'll give you a WW city for free. You really need to update your figures :)

DeletedUser48583

When Eff threatens to spam all leadership and then his buddy includes all ww players you will defo see a huge return on that from us if they decide go and do it.
Eff could just spam the players that doing it to him instead taking it even further but ball is in their court see what they choose.

DeletedUser54360

WHY would KAM need to take any Crap ? .. You already have such an oversupply of Crap. So much so that you weave it into most of what you write to try and get rid of some of it.

DeletedUser55285

When Eff threatens to spam all leadership and then his buddy includes all ww players you will defo see a huge return on that from us if they decide go and do it.
Eff could just spam the players that doing it to him instead taking it even further but ball is in their court see what they choose.
Please read before commenting... you obvs have no clue what’s going on
Lord Prom: exactly, and that is the "war" i am talking about. So far, the only war been waged has been guerrilla warfare - no full-blown war. If our first war turns out to be a spam war tho, don't mistake us for not prepared. But that's Kami's decision and not ours in that case :)

Eff: Yes, LMD is low. That's what the L is shortened to..

And LOL at our 80-odd players, can you do me a favor and list up a list even remotely close, with active players from RIM fighting you i'll give you a WW city for free. You really need to update your figures :)
fliers can fly from all directions... LMDs aren’t for defence sweetie

DeletedUser54984

WHY would KAM need to take any Crap ? .. You already have such an oversupply of Crap. So much so that you weave it into most of what you write to try and get rid of some of it.

From the man himself it’s an honour!
nobody spews as much proverbial poo as you!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

One before I hit the gym.

1) Savage Group- One of those groups I've watched with great interest since I joined. Happy to see them find success. I feel that they're the most likely to win this world.

2) Rim Group- Gotta give credit where its due. At least they didn't disband due to losing on every front and having lost several branches. Not sure I could say that for half the top 12. That said, there's always a victim child that slips into the top 5, this is that victim child.

3) ODIN- The Koreans have always been a decent group, its not surprise to see them here. They'll continue to do well.

4) Storm Legion/Storm Legion II- Bet you didn't know their group combined for #4 did ya? They look to be a solid rim group but I think they'd lose to 2/3 of the above.

5) Masked Profanity- In terms of fighting, this is the best group of the server.

6) HELLAS- I know nothing about this group.

7) HH Reborm- Victim Child.

8) The Black Flag- Started strong but lately has been losing steam I feel.

9) Hellfyre- Arguably the come back story of the server.

10) The Pun-ishers- Looks like the inactivity bug is claiming this one.

11) Wrath- They seem like an okay rim group.

12) The Booty Warrior Cult- I'm just as surprised as you are tbh.

DeletedUser31385

This thread is hereby closed for review due to the derailment that took place over the last several pages. This thread will reopen once I have reviewed the content and taken all necessary actions.

DeletedUser31385

I have made the decision to keep this thread permanently closed due to the number of off topic posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.