Pnp The Tomb Bust Disaster (with apologies to William McGonagall)

• Thread starter DeletedUser54339
  • Start date

DeletedUser55183

I'll let "the worst top attacker" respond to that good stuff. I like you AOK, when you stop drinking the kool aid I'll save you a seat over here with the winners.

DeletedUser54361

I am amazed at the fallacy of so many in TM who don't realise that cities are not goals in themselves but means to ends. Don't get me wrong, I would probably enjoy a game that was more of a 'Risk' -style territory and city gaining venture rather than 'fight fight fight - quick! Everyone sim for your lives!'... but that's not what the endgame's about. Pyruvates et al can shout "Oh noes! You lost cities!' all they like, but ultimately it doesn't make a difference.

Alexander.... you are sadly mistaken in your comments and conclusions.... TM are fully aware that "cities are not goals", however you have completely missed the point in that for us location of cities taken was key as was getting as many BPs as possible. This TM succeeded in and the result was that a team of @ 20+ players, as it was at the time, was able to give TF/TB and Spartans the kicking that they received.

The taking of cities is however a good indicator of the health of an alliance and its ability to operate as a cohesive unit... TF failed and TM succeeded, hence the disparity in the loss/win of cities in TM's favour!

The most telling indicator showing the failure of TF is that an alliance of 32 players, as TM were during the WW phase, managed to obtain Two Wonders to TF's one. Whichever way you try and spin this Alexander, TF have lost in every department, without any seeming exception, except recruiting a mass of players and the number of defections of experienced players; and no I do not count "collect" in this comment.

The sad thing is that you belong in alliance such as TM and not in one so uneptly led as TF!

jameslongst

Strategos
Alexander.... you are sadly mistaken in your comments and conclusions.... TM are fully aware that "cities are not goals", however you have completely missed the point in that for us location of cities taken was key as was getting as many BPs as possible. This TM succeeded in and the result was that a team of @ 20+ players, as it was at the time, was able to give TF/TB and Spartans the kicking that they received.

The taking of cities is however a good indicator of the health of an alliance and its ability to operate as a cohesive unit... TF failed and TM succeeded, hence the disparity in the loss/win of cities in TM's favour!

The most telling indicator showing the failure of TF is that an alliance of 32 players, as TM were during the WW phase, managed to obtain Two Wonders to TF's one. Whichever way you try and spin this Alexander, TF have lost in every department, without any seeming exception, except recruiting a mass of players and the number of defections of experienced players; and no I do not count "collect" in this comment.

The sad thing is that you belong in alliance such as TM and not in one so uneptly led as TF!

Okay, lets assume for a minute that we all believe your complete crap about how great you all are (ego trip much?). Then i gots a question: Why couldnt the great and magnificent TM ever put us away? Seems like it would be easy for a bunch of handsome, strong warriors like yourselfs.

But here we still are making fun of you. In fact im watching your pathetic attacks from the top of my lighthouse right now and lmao.

Bunch of backstabbing posers. The Magicians, ya right. More like Eds Retreads. Schools out girls. You lost.

Raydium88

Strategos
You are such a piece of work. First of all my first contact with you here was Hello and I enjoyed our time in Brytos then I brought the respect thing up. Now you and I both know that what was traded back and forth was Jamovic and KBO because they were pissed that I objected to that may slots in a Victor award ceeded to your alliance that actually did very little for us. Now if this was still continuing today then you might have something ... so move on.

Your a liar and most of your alliance dislikes you. From what I understand is that you have 2 speeds on how you feel about people ... you silently hate them or you just openly hate them.

You speak highly of respect when you have done nothing to deserve it. Or get to know the people you claim to "have respected".

I am pretty much like an outsider to this world... yet, the only lie I can acknowledge from having read these pages, lies precisely on the ignorance of this post.

DeletedUser54361

Okay, lets assume for a minute that we all believe your complete crap about how great you all are (ego trip much?). Then i gots a question: Why couldnt the great and magnificent TM ever put us away? Seems like it would be easy for a bunch of handsome, strong warriors like yourselfs.

But here we still are making fun of you. In fact im watching your pathetic attacks from the top of my lighthouse right now and lmao.

Bunch of backstabbing posers. The Magicians, ya right. More like Eds Retreads. Schools out girls. You lost.

LMAO Jimmy... sticks and stones, etc... the only people who have called us "Elite" or "Magnificent" or "Strong Warriors" are those within TF and most ardently uttered by yourself.

as for backstabbing, this is something that we leave to the likes of you and is not something that we have done at all... remember the NAP with us that you broke because you were so full of yourself that you thought that you could steamroller over BM??? :)

The bottom line is that TM is a small alliance that plays for each other as a team and what is more it is well led, which is more than can be said for TF now isn't it.!!! You managed to take a great number of experienced players and disillusion them by your piss poor decisions which led to them either leaving the World or your leadership.

Live with it Jimmy... you are not a leader and neither is Ahr. The fact that a small bunch of average Grep players, that is well led and plays as a team, kicked your butt is testiment to your deficiencies... :)

You are a leader in your own mind only and it is about time that you realised that! Trying to deflect from this by accusing us of all and sundry is just pathetic.

P.S. It is wonderful how you have stripped your cities of all of the DLU to defend your Wonder Islands... makes it easier for us to take more of your cities close to your core.... by the way; does that not in your own definition make you a "turtle"??? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
P.S. It is wonderful how you have stripped your cities of all of the DLU to defend your Wonder Islands... makes it easier for us to take more of your cities close to your core.... by the way; does that not in your own definition make you a "turtle"??? :)

Most people consider defending a level 10 WW the point of the game. Not that we need much defense with the kind of attacks you guys send. Five or six people is all you could get to help participate in a wonder bust, most of them sending fakes or poor choice of troops, and not one attack from your "great" leaders? Pitiful.

jameslongst

Strategos
LMAO Jimmy... sticks and stones, etc... the only people who have called us "Elite" or "Magnificent" or "Strong Warriors" are those within TF and most ardently uttered by yourself.

as for backstabbing, this is something that we leave to the likes of you and is not something that we have done at all... remember the NAP with us that you broke because you were so full of yourself that you thought that you could steamroller over BM??? :)

The bottom line is that TM is a small alliance that plays for each other as a team and what is more it is well led, which is more than can be said for TF now isn't it.!!! You managed to take a great number of experienced players and disillusion them by your piss poor decisions which led to them either leaving the World or your leadership.

Live with it Jimmy... you are not a leader and neither is Ahr. The fact that a small bunch of average Grep players, that is well led and plays as a team, kicked your arse is testiment to your deficiencies... :)

You are a leader in your own mind only and it is about time that you realised that! Trying to deflect from this by accusing us of all and sundry is just pathetic.

Small alliance? We went up against three teams way bigger than us and managed to build one successfully. Im here to tell you that doesn't often happen.

As for the backstabber thing, dont take my word for it. Ask the rest of the server, Eds Retread. Something you never do at all??? What fantasy world you livin in? lol

collect78900

Phrourach
Most people consider defending a level 10 WW the point of the game. Not that we need much defense with the kind of attacks you guys send. Five or six people is all you could get to help participate in a wonder bust, most of them sending fakes or poor choice of troops, and not one attack from your "great" leaders? Pitiful.

Atleast better than turning cities in dlus for that single wonder and sitting back.....losing players of bore-dumb.....atleast we making a play for your teams wws all you can do is watch,turtle up, lose the ww,and start crying on exts how u fared better against bigger and better teams!....
I dont see tf making a run for others ww in my dreams....
Also Rx worry not you ppl will be losing that ww pretty soon.......and james .....The one who laughs last laughs the longest!!!!

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Atleast better than turning cities in dlus for that single wonder and sitting back.....losing players of bore-dumb.....atleast we making a play for your teams wws all you can do is watch,turtle up, lose the ww,and start crying on exts how u fared better against bigger and better teams!....
Also Rx worry not you ppl will be losing that ww pretty soon.......and james .....The one who laughs last laughs the longest!!!!

Says the team that kept their cities in O46 turtled up even when building their own WW. Do you ever attack from an empty city? No. You only attack when you have tons of support pre-stacked and it's nice and safe there.

antz2013

Phrourach
I don't say much here but enough is enough.

What do you think TM has been doing MOST of the server??? They turtled up and watching the world from their ivory towers while taking in-actives and unwanted cities. All the while, they demonstrated how low they (and yes Collect this includes you) are willing to take things while pretending to be something that needs to be worshiped.

Collect go back to an academy... any academy... it's where you belong, assuming of course you can find one that will take you. Let the real players discuss things. You certainly have a ways to go before your are even close to that category.

DeletedUser55183

@antz Review the stats and explain how TM "turtles up". We have been cleaning you guys out since day 1 and ruh roh... now we are popping up all over 46.

By definition every city we take from you is unwanted... hundreds of unwanted cities and soon to be an unwanted WW. Soon you will be able to focus on another world and another losing campaign.

antz2013

Phrourach
@antz Review the stats and explain how TM "turtles up". We have been cleaning you guys out since day 1 and ruh roh... now we are popping up all over 46.

By definition every city we take from you is unwanted... hundreds of unwanted cities and soon to be an unwanted WW. Soon you will be able to focus on another world and another losing campaign.

Says the player that cannot take a city actively defended by local bir ONLY for 3+ weeks

DeletedUser55169

I don't say much here but enough is enough.

What do you think TM has been doing MOST of the server??? They turtled up and watching the world from their ivory towers while taking in-actives and unwanted cities. All the while, they demonstrated how low they (and yes Collect this includes you) are willing to take things while pretending to be something that needs to be worshiped.

Collect go back to an academy... any academy... it's where you belong, assuming of course you can find one that will take you. Let the real players discuss things. You certainly have a ways to go before your are even close to that category.
dont know wether you know this (i think you do coz youre pretty experienced) but on the left is a tab called ranking, go there, scroll to the right and you will see the tabs for alliances, attackersdefenders/fighters. Now youre telling us we have been sitting back in our Ivory towers doing nothing, looking at the rankings everybody did, coz theres no chance we would be on top while sitting back and relax in our Ivory tower if other alliances didnt do the same. So actually youre saying the whole world are a bunch of turtles, arent ya? lol

antz2013

Phrourach
AH! One of the REAL players in TM.

Thank you. SOME of you actually know what you are doing. I know how the rankings work and I also know how those ranks can be padded. SOME of you actually have earned your place legitimately, others however, let's just say their advancement jumps leave questions. Am I am going to asked those questions... no. don't really care. Everyone here earns their way, how they do that represents how they play.

Quite frankly, I am very BORED of MINOR players constantly running their mouth (or keyboard). Put a muzzle on them.

DeletedUser55183

Says the player that cannot take a city actively defended by local bir ONLY for 3+ weeks
Yes I've heard this one before. Your girlfriend had a city in 66 that I had in rolling revolt for 6 weeks. Problem with your story is I told her probable 3 dozen times I didn't want the city, I was using it for bp and alarm wake ups for general harassment, AND I had 2 cities on the island already.

You complain that the stats are rigged, that you didn't really want those oceans, that you didn't really want those cities... so this must be an epic trap you guys are laying for us. Playing possum this whole time by losing cities/oceans/players like it was a paying gig... can't wait for your big reveal to show us how dumb we have been.

Last thing... when did you last take an enemy city? Was it really 4 months ago? And how about the one before that???

Last edited by a moderator:

antz2013

Phrourach
We have our strategy, you have yours. I find it interesting that you bring up taking enemy cities. You took hand offs, inactives and ones that just plainly were not defended and we still took more of your personal cities than you took of ours.

I would note in comparison EVERY TM city I took was a bunker city and was actively and heavily defended. If you will also note the last bunch of cities I took was in or near our core... as a matter of securing our interior in preparation for WW as required by my alliance. So please don't compare us... it looks bad for you.

One final note, you should join Collect in finding an academy and MAYBE, with luck, you might find one together.... and maybe in time you to can join the big boys as one instead of trying to act like one... and failing miserably.

jameslongst

Strategos

Ya you made a courageous run at my inactives. Good show. Im still up in my lighthouse laughing about it and drinking stellas.

I don't need to make a play for that stray wonder I let the Sons have. That will come to me in good time I'm sure. Leave that to your elders and betters, son.