Trash Talk and Sometimes Top 12s

DeletedUser48212

You are spot on with but just two things: I think HH will try their shot at WW too. MP will do this too just to prolong this world and get a fight out of Savage. Maybe Mik's boys and girls will build 1 or 2 WWs.

DeletedUser55285

You are spot on with but just two things: I think HH will try their shot at WW too. MP will do this too just to prolong this world and get a fight out of Savage. Maybe Mik's boys and girls will build 1 or 2 WWs.
prolong the world so it would end like 2 weeks before the Dominion world release xx
pls mikkyD?

DeletedUser24285

So sad - a world ruined on a single players ego - last time this happened I remember Erik Widgmarch ruined a world and then quit to let others pick over the bones - now WG has committed suicide but before leaving, destroyed the alliance he claimed to be so proud of. These mega-egos are the germs of this game and their total cowardice in destroying what they have built before leaving is utterly childish. I remember young children saying "if I cannot have it, nobody else can either" - and then kicking over their sand castles

DeletedUser54384

So sad - a world ruined on a single players ego - last time this happened I remember Erik Widgmarch ruined a world and then quit to let others pick over the bones - now WG has committed suicide but before leaving, destroyed the alliance he claimed to be so proud of. These mega-egos are the germs of this game and their total cowardice in destroying what they have built before leaving is utterly childish. I remember young children saying "if I cannot have it, nobody else can either" - and then kicking over their sand castles

Thats why I was always wondering how can you ppl in LOTR follow him.

DeletedUser24285

Loyalty - the guy put in more effort than any other player I have known - he must have spent a fortune in gold. I do not switch alliances unless there is an absolute compelling reason to do so and I guess my colleagues had a similar view. In the end, left without an alliance, I had to quit and I guess Pawcio was in the same position.

This world isn't ruined by a single player it's just how grepo is these days.
WG and the board decided to quit there was no point in fighting savage, kami, mp, HH and odin (they have a pact with savage)
Plus our WW sites was a mess with inactive players or simmers like you who didn't do crap.
I honestly dont think that Lotr could build 1 wonder before savage we knew that but the rest was too blind to see that I guess.
So we decided to stop wasting our times and decided to quit and dissolve the alliance on Wednesday.......don't know why WG jumped the gun on it but it doesn't matter it was going happening anyway.
But for real the only thing you seemed to be doing is minding your own business....what a "teamplayer" you are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52220

So we decided to stop wasting our times and decided to quit and dissolve the alliance on Wednesday.......don't know why WG jumped the gun on it but it doesn't matter it was going happening anyway.

IDK how you could not know why he did this, WCG's control freakery and focus on his own agenda regardless of how it might impact those who put their faith in him (you know, his "babies", the ones he was doing all this for, honest) has literally been the most consistent thing about him this entire world.

DeletedUser55285

Erik's the turtle right? He plays solo now most of the time but still bitches on and on about everything and anything... he was in Pagasae.
I think he threatened to ghost at some point (to his enemies) because they where giving him a hard time or something akin.
WG was bad but i doubt he was that level of 'ego mania'
This world isn't ruined by a single player it's just how grepo is these days.
WG and the board decided to quit there was no point in fighting savage, kami, mp, HH and odin (they have a pact with savage)
Plus our WW sites was a mess with inactive players or simmers like you who didn't do crap.
I honestly dont think that Lotr could build 1 wonder before savage we knew that but the rest was too blind to see that I guess.
But for real the only thing you seemed to be doing is minding your own business....what a "teamplayer" you are.
Who was the one who recruited all those 'inactive players or simmers like you know who didn't do crap'? I dont think anything was wrought upon LOTR that was not caused by his actions. While fontenay was wrong comparing him to Erik. He was definitely at fault with what went wrong. And the actions taken, while maybe correct where cowardly. (he did also start all those wars)
IDK how you could not know why he did this, WCG's control freakery and focus on his own agenda regardless of how it might impact those who put their faith in him (you know, his "babies", the ones he was doing all this for, honest) has literally been the most consistent thing about him this entire world.
Do you understand the pure irony of this statement?
@MTEz

Edit. Only the first clause of that statement - i don't think the rest of it compares

DeletedUser48583

Please don't remind me of Erik - sinope was so messed from his and prae's actions.
WG is far from perfect and he knows that deep down when it comes to leading but one thing I will say at start of this world he didn't want to be main founder but ended up being it and put board 5 in place to help. Some of board 5 went for abit due to irl stuff but returned but when I came back WG was the only one in the alliance leadership doing anything at the time and the workload of alliance is not a easy task but he did it, was issues defo but fault lies in all of lotr leadership including myself.

DeletedUser55285

Oh joy, more input from the guy who mouths off, loses a bunch of cities, makes up some convenient excuse to cover it, then mouths off some more, usually including some aside to Mtez that nobody understands or cares about, all while hiding behind the #1 alliance while claiming they 'do things their way'. Yawn.
Krackhead? Is that you!

Yawn; Referring to the cs that lion sent?

That was all us honey... first excuse has run dry! Whats next

Edit; Surely i don't have to explain the ironies of my statements.... even WG caught on before you

DeletedUser52220

Krackhead? Is that you!

Yawn; Referring to the cs that lion sent?

That was all us honey... first excuse has run dry! Whats next

Not sure why I would offer up any "excuse" for someone else's failed cs, or why they would even need me to, or for that matter why you would think anything I wrote related to it, what's your excuse for the failed attempt at deflection, oh wise one?

Edit; Surely i don't have to explain the ironies of my statements.... even WG caught on before you

Guess I'm just a little on the slow side, but no, thanks, I think we can probably all live without you explaining your take on irony.

DeletedUser55285

Screen Shot 2018-02-14 at 2.39.10 pm.png Screen Shot 2018-02-14 at 2.41.35 pm.png
No but you would kick members when they lose cities!

At least i gave a reason - believed or not.

--- in reference to your comment of hiding behind savage
LionFromTheNorth on 2018-02-13 at 23:34
10K birs lol say hi to savage babe ;)
- when infact it was only us.

I think you have a misconstrued version on the truth? Maybe because your position right up....

Edit:
P.s. I'll disregard any excuse for krack's city takes because you disregarded mine.... i'd love to see you un-validify my 'excuse', any better than you can validify his.

DeletedUser52220

Again, not sure what any conversation you had with someone else about a cs I didn't send has to do with me or my position on your alliance.

Also not sure why krack CHOOSING to leave the alliance when he handed off cities by agreement has to do with anything here either, but it seems your attempts at deflection know no bounds. Try again.

DeletedUser55285

Again, not sure what any conversation you had with someone else about a cs I didn't send has to do with me or my position on your alliance.

Also not sure why krack CHOOSING to leave the alliance when he handed off cities by agreement has to do with anything here either, but it seems your attempts at deflection know no bounds. Try again.
Oh sorry did you not hear?

I chose to leave Kamikaze & hand off cities to LOTR!

Sorry for the confusion

DeletedUser52220

Oh sorry did you not hear?

I chose to leave Kamikaze & hand off cities to LOTR!

Sorry for the confusion

Haha of course you did. I'm sure you have all the messages that would confirm that also right? That must be why you came on here babbling your excuses, my bad.

DeletedUser55285

Haha of course you did. I'm sure you have all the messages that would confirm that also right? That must be why you came on here babbling your excuses, my bad.
Nah i deleted all the logs on discord -- messaged WHG directly... he likes to cover his tracks!

Edit: the truth is out... in fact, we where not only cuddling SP... but LOTR to!!! all cities we took where hand-overs confirmed here

DeletedUser52220

Nah i deleted all the logs on discord -- messaged WHG directly... he likes to cover his tracks!

Edit: the truth is out... in fact, we where not only cuddling SP... but LOTR to!!! all cities we took where hand-overs confirmed here

You know instead of making yourself look like an idiot who can do nothing but respond with veiled insults and attempts at deflection and sarcasm, you could just, I don't know, maybe ASK the concerned parties before jumping to assumptions that have no grounding in fact. I mean I get why you'd be so desperate to clutch at 'you kicked someone losing a city' straws, given your recent history, but if it's not the case it's not the case and nothing you say is going to make it the case, that's kinda how facts work.

DeletedUser55285

You know instead of making yourself look like an idiot who can do nothing but respond with veiled insults and attempts at deflection and sarcasm, you could just, I don't know, maybe ASK the concerned parties before jumping to assumptions that have no grounding in fact. I mean I get why you'd be so desperate to clutch at 'you kicked someone losing a city' straws, given your recent history, but if it's not the case it's not the case and nothing you say is going to make it the case, that's kinda how facts work.
Eh
Yet again flew over the point.
You have no proof that my mate got in crap and i had to help him out. Yet you seem to base the validity off of your claims on fact.

You respond to the sarcasm yet not the truth?