Trashtalk

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Well thank crikeys for that Timothy, nothing worse than a server full of cuddlers, In saying that TP seem to have naps coming out their ears., Maybe just Maybe they actually have a real shot at Winning the world.
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

DeletedUser55453

i might have to join in this world for real now hmm. i dont like to miss the party.

DeletedUser55362

I'm not even using gold, that's how much i care. (If you want you can buy some rss in the market). Crappy server anyway.

Everyone is on the bed, everyone is happy, lets build!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44213

Well thank crikeys for that Timothy, nothing worse than a server full of cuddlers, In saying that TP seem to have naps coming out their ears., Maybe just Maybe they actually have a real shot at Winning the world.
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif
They come out of the nose mostly if you must know. But in fairness we are fighting you on our eastern front, and TF/WS on our southern front, I don't think you can say we are cuddling the whole world :p

Add up the points of TS/TP and TM (which we have happily admitted we are pacted with) and you get give or take 7.6/7.7 million points. Add the alliances we are fighting (TF/WS/Shady) that's 6.5 million. So I don't see this whole "we are with the world thing".

How about someone mans up and tries to take us on, rather than coming to the externals to whine and complain about how cruel the world is. Literally everyone comes on here to talk smack but at the end of the day sends pathetic revolt attacks which they never follow up and then moans that we are cuddling ... Fair enough, then stop being so cuddly in your attacks :D

DeletedUser49229

They come out of the nose mostly if you must know. But in fairness we are fighting you on our eastern front, and TF/WS on our southern front, I don't think you can say we are cuddling the whole world :p

Add up the points of TS/TP and TM (which we have happily admitted we are pacted with) and you get give or take 7.6/7.7 million points. Add the alliances we are fighting (TF/WS/Shady) that's 6.5 million. So I don't see this whole "we are with the world thing".

How about someone mans up and tries to take us on, rather than coming to the externals to whine and complain about how cruel the world is. Literally everyone comes on here to talk smack but at the end of the day sends pathetic revolt attacks which they never follow up and then moans that we are cuddling ... Fair enough, then stop being so cuddly in your attacks :D

Wont see that they are all talk no action
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser55362

Oh dear,

TS/WS is getting attacked by Twisted Souls, Twisted Minds, Kraken, The Priority. And this seems fair to you? Like I said, this server is crap. (Even sharing targets xDDD)

DeletedUser55287

Oh dear,

TS/WS is getting attacked by Twisted Souls, Twisted Minds, Kraken, The Priority. And this seems fair to you? Like I said, this server is crap. (Even sharing targets xDDD)

I Believe They Are The Teams who are all talk, We've Backed Up what we have said. Im Not here For Arguing But Just to state my opinion!

DeletedUser44213

Oh dear,

Well if you are gonna cry so much, I am sure we could come to an arrangement where only TS or us op you... How does that sound? Willing to put your neck on the line and claim you could still defend? Cause from what I have seen you guys can't defend to save your lives (or your cities) lol. TS, I am sure we could sort this out right guys? :)

DeletedUser55362

Well if you are gonna cry so much, I am sure we could come to an arrangement where only TS or us op you... How does that sound? Willing to put your neck on the line and claim you could still defend? Cause from what I have seen you guys can't defend to save your lives (or your cities) lol. TS, I am sure we could sort this out right guys? :)

You are a legend, but sadly legend of sims.
Open the print and shut for a minute.
https://prnt.sc/ijmwl7

Top 1 + Top 2 Naped, and still come with big talk just like chickens, remember, chickens take in the S. (I'm glad you are all naped, for me you can take the world, i don't give a crap about that, i just come here to see if people were amazing players or not, already know...)

If this game was 1vs1, i would trash your so hard.

DeletedUser55287

Please Keep It As TP And TS As We Are The Only Two Alliances Talking Trash Back :) Then It is 33-3 :D

DeletedUser55362

I don't care about the conquered citys smart-pans, I'm talking about the other numbers.

Damn, you guys are even happy with that.
homer-3.jpeg