Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame

DeletedUser49229

Are they all happy? To be in an MRA? I bet not.

Not the ones we talk to anyway.
funny you don`t talk to anyone say what you wish your words dont affect me

Last edited by a moderator:
2 pacts. being the NR.1 ranked alliance in the server, pacted with the NR.2 and NR.6. but that NR.6 has a sister, which is NR.10. So that means you have 3 pacts right? 4 of the alliances in the top 12 working together, against 2 solo alliances. And you still need spies.. Shame on you Owen, really.

EDIT: forgot about your sister too, NR.7 that makes 5, with the help of spies. no worries, we'll survive, is what we do.

DeletedUser49229

2 pacts. being the NR.1 ranked alliance in the server, pacted with the NR.2 and NR.6. but that NR.6 has a sister, which is NR.10. So that means you have 3 pacts right? 4 of the alliances in the top 12 working together, against 2 solo alliances. And you still need spies.. Shame on you Owen, really.
When we pacted TP We was 3rd and i believe they was (4th , 5th or 6th) at this time we was also still pacted with kraken who were like 20th. Just because we have grown well together does not make us huggers. and i have no spies ( i do not class 2nd branches as another pact as they are the same alliance).

You can comment much your not even able to get on the game

No spies, are you a comedian? Ferrari? Mr.tasy? bretser? and all of the people who ran to join you? but they weren't spies I bet.. lol..

that is still 3 pacts, + your sister, and kraken's sister so why you talking big man

DeletedUser49229

No spies, are you a comedian? Ferrari? Mr.tasy? bretser? and all of the people who ran to join you? but they weren't spies I bet.. lol..

that is still 3 pacts, + your sister, and kraken's sister so why you talking big man
ferrari and bret both left i was not talking to them untill they wanted to come over becuase they was unhappy
they was not spies mr tasty no idea he is in there second attempt of a 2nd branch, i don`t use spies i don`t see the Point. maybe if some other alliances could keep up with our growth this argument wouldnt be going on ( i respect shadys they are a good team and are doing well )

Bretster was one of your stalwarts from many worlds past. I guess he spied on you over many worlds to report to us.