• Thread starter DeletedUser14786
  • Start date

DeletedUser24785

blabla.gif

Summer has come and passed
The innocent can never last
Wake me up when
you start playing

[Damn, you are probably a god damn big nerd lol - stop making double post's 24/7
And shave the god damn mustache, this isn't the 80's]

Ones a reply, not a post, just saying.
And i did have a tash in the 80's lmao but no more.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55455

just to let you in we have been pacted with kraken when they was not even in the top 20 (they grew fast and made a second branch) i would also like to inform everyone that every pact we had was when none of us was on top . When we pacted with TP we was 3rd and they was lower i believer (4th,5th or 6th) we was already pacted with kraken. we get called hugging cause us and our Friends have better growth then most of the server. ? we have 2 pacts 1 of our pacts has a second branch and we have a second branch. If This is hugging then 99% of alliances hug in all worlds if you would of talked about our pacts earlier in the server it wouldn't be called hugging just because us and our friends growth is good it makes us a hugger?

he never left because he didn't like us he left because he believed he was a burden in 45 as we would have to send our defense long tt this is what he thought.(with reasons to believe the pact was going to end) But like 2-3 weeks after he got there he realized that the leadership was useless (and there first op on us just proved that) this whole time me and tim stayed close cause i understood his decision. then it just got to a point where he couldn't stand the alliance.and wished to come back (which i told him when he left he can come back whenever he is always welcome in ts)

Just so everyone knows Kraken has two pacts our brothers in Twisted and 2 with our brothers in wings.

We have never had one message from the Priory who I may add was my enemy on the last world lol so we are not all pacted just doing better than you are ;)

DeletedUser54993

do we gonna see a WAR or just talk here always crying is bad for eyes , we are seeing here premades that play all time together talk about spies and hugging always when a alliance lose talk like this i know been here for years

princess Kuini

Phrourach
with Shadies being the alliance that fired the first shots.So i think most alliances would see that as a logical pact agreement at that time .
You are wrong in your assumption here Tim, Shadies did not fire the first shot.. Regardless Shadys did come to fight and the fight came to us.. Priory fired the first shot and then twisted decided to join them..
And someone from an alliance that decided to conquer a city from a player that has serious real life issues is starting this thread. Make yourself credible first, before you demand others.
Lets also clear this up once and for all.. When I was approached by Tim, not even one of your founders nor leaders approached me, I clearly stated "I have asked my players to stand down from further attacks other than what they have in revolt already. ", Now this is not something Shadies had to do, lets face it in a RL war, a army wont stop cas a soldier has a serious issue. Shadys granted the cease fire on the rest of his cities, alot of leaders /founders over the years I have seen not do this.. Its beyond tacky and its classless to say the least. Our players were entitled to continue with what they had already in revolt and although they could see a advantage to weakening the enemy in any way, they stood down. Dont moan about a player taking a city when they could have attempted to take more.
And to end that story, Shadies received thanks from the player, regardless of 1 city lost he appreciated it was not as bad as it could have been while going through his stuff in rl.
Tim of course extended his gratitude and I am not sure if Pack prowler is a leader he too.. Not one word from founder Owen or even your self... (Slightly tacky on your part is moaning on and on about it).
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Well read 3 pages of discussion after my post and as usually all goes same, two different ideas and no one admits that opposite side is correct even just on a bit, but whatever. So surely it's impossible to answer all the posts or getting in discussion is non-sense, but couldn't resist to answer owen.

Owen - When you are N.1 alliance in this world and have sister alliance which is N.7 and have pact with N.2, N.6 & N.10 alliances, you want to say it's not hugging? Dude 5 alliances out of top 12, come on.

Don't try to answer on this like, we made pacts before we came to top and so on, even if so it's 5 alliance man-power, that's hella too much.

DeletedUser55526

I play this game for fun, I'm not really that good of a player, never will be, but I've been watching externals for awhile and I just got to say... I don't get it.

I really don't get what you guys want.

Essentially you're getting exactly what you want, just not in the way you want it. Want to go it alone against the whole world? Great! That's a honorable and awesome strategy. But then you cry and complain when multiple alliances fight against you, because it doesn't go the way you want it.

You know, because going against the whole world by yourself dictates when and where you will be attacked and by whom. As far as I know the majority of Kraken is in the lower half of O55, closer to the Booty Warrior Cult and Hussiars. So they are dealing with that, not TF and Shadies on the daily. Lol.

Taking that out of the equation, it's still essentially exactly what you guys want. . . You vs. The World. Heaven forbid though if Priory and TS use diplomacy and strategy as part of the game. But even still, it's still you vs. the world. The only difference is that the some of the enemies you are fighting are pacted together. That's a decision that doesn't affect the fact that you're still getting exactly what you want: multiple enemies against you.

I'm not saying everything TS does is right. Personally I don't think we need a sister branch. But take the sister branch out of the equation all together, and TS ABP and DBP is still really high overall. Kraken hasn't said a word to Priory as far as I know, and it wouldn't make a damn difference either, they are in different oceans as of now. TS just choose to do some diplomatic things, you could have too?

The ego of players is ridiculous. It's just a game at the end of the day. If your alliance is struggling, you adapt, make decisions and do what's necessary to keep moving forward. But if you get locked behind ego, that doesn't go so well.

It's why I like talking to jin so much. Top BP, and nothing on his profile, no bragging, just a team player who wants to have fun and taught me a lot. Your past achievements mean nothing, all that matters is how you lead your alliance in this world. If that is you vs world, that is a strategy. If it means pacting strategically against a common enemy, that is also a strategy. Both are valid.

Take pride in your successes and responsibility for your mistakes, but don't go blaming others and demand change just because this server is playing the game a certain way. Is it fun? Maybe, maybe not. But don't cry and moan about it because the server won't magically change to meet your demands. It's ridiculous.

Both TF and Shadies have good players. I think all leadership styles are valid, so don't complain because one seems to be working when yours is not.

That's all I really have to say. It's just whining at this point. If you want change, make it happen, but words wont solve anything. Wont magically make the server shift in your favor.

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Lunar.. great comments, I actually dont see IT crying about "Jack", hes calling it put loud and even challenged everyone to try playing it different. I dont get off where you can say Shadys leaders are not working for their team.. How would you even know that.. Just because Shadys hasnt pacted napped with 4/5/6 alliances or sisters or what ever you want to call them most certainly doesnt mean we are not working for "all our team". Shadys members know exactly what they are in for when joining up with us, its what Shadys want, its what they the team want.. Think if leaders ran off and pacted even 1 alliance most the members would quit the server.. They highlight how many alliances they are fighting, but whine about it.. Never.
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser55526

Yes, I think my English wasn't good with my point.

My point was that there are many ways of fighting.. solo, alliance, collation... All are valid ways of fighting. So this thread is useless. It's not anyone's job to balance server. It's perfectly balanced, it's not like one alliance is massively in front of another. It is still early, things can change quickly. And all alliances have ability to use same tactics and ways to wage war.

I think Shadies is good alliance, just like TF. I'm sure both support and are good at what they do.

And sure, Shadies know what they are getting into when they join the alliance. My point is: if you know what you are getting into, then why take to externals to whine about the state of the world and demand change through the lens of your alliances position? Accept it, adapt, and roll over everyone. If your as good as you say, pacts mean nothing. You will survive and last for a long time and defeat/.survive against every alliance anyways, because it was always your goal to be 1 vs all right?

But IT coming to forums demanding change to make the server "better" is just silly. This is why its whining. Just cause world is in different state than other worlds at the moment.

I can tell you state of the world: Some alliances choose to use the pact button, others do not.

Big deal. Get over it. It won't magically change right now.

You are fighting multiple enemies anyways, the fact they are pacted together is irreverent. Even if we weren't pacted, you'd still be dealing with multiple assaults from different positions, so I don't understand what the big deal is with the thread in the first place.

All I am saying is that there are in game features TF and Shadies have chosen to not use. This is fine, it makes it more challenging for them. I like Shadies, many better members beyond what I can do. So I am not shaming alliance, I think it's noble what TF and Shadies is doing. More BP for you.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

So hold our head high and roll over the world. Pacts mean nothing.
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

But dont demand change from other alliances... for using in game features. Like I said before world will never magically change to demands by words alone. Real change happens when alliances fall and cities are taken. . . If you want change, go out and do something about it. That's all I mean. I hope I make sense. I respect both alliances, TF and Shadies, I am just confused by thread, that is all.

DeletedUser14786

do we gonna see a WAR or just talk here
That's what I'm asking my friend. :) All that I'm seeing right now is a lot of hugging between alliances that should be fighting... and 21 of the top 28 players working together, 5 of the top 10 alliances working together. Where's the challenge and sport in that? The leaders of the alliances I've called out have turned grepolis onto "easy mode." Where is the fun in that?

I will say it on record: Priory, Kraken and Twisted are all good alliances. You don't need to have so many pacts. Having too many pacts is actually detrimental to the health of your alliances over the long-term. Fortunately, there is an easy fix to this.

If you've been around long enough, you will appreciate that there is a balance to achieve as an alliance leader. You make it too easy, and the players that get bored leave. 5 days until EN106 opens...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54954

I heard from a little birdie that Kraken may or may not have a Pact/NAP with Winged Hussars. Idk, second hand info is really tricky. You take what you want from my post. I'm just trying to piece some info together. Would a Kraken leader like to correct me?

DeletedUser54993

That's what I'm asking my friend. :) All that I'm seeing right now is a lot of hugging between alliances that should be fighting... and 21 of the top 28 players working together, 5 of the top 10 alliances working together. Where's the challenge and sport in that? The leaders of the alliances I've called out have turned grepolis onto "easy mode." Where is the fun in that?

I will say it on record: Priory, Kraken and Twisted are all good alliances. You don't need to have so many pacts. Having too many pacts is actually detrimental to the health of your alliances over the long-term. Fortunately, there is an easy fix to this.

If you've been around long enough, you will appreciate that there is a balance to achieve as an alliance leader. You make it too easy, and the players that get bored leave. 5 days until EN106 opens...
Looks very difficult that we have green in map TP but a pact as i know I is when you work with alliance all time we with priory worked just 1 or 2 times together we dont have anything shared in forum and its more like a nap with krakens is same story we dont work together so just 2 NAPS dont comment here like you all never see this style just remember what did MGGA en97 or in 98,99 all worlds happened same dont talk that is first time 1st alliance have naps

My english is not to good but all can catch what i say

DeletedUser52860

Guys, you come on here shouting the odds about whether it's a pact or a nap or how small you were when you started working together but the facts show you are talking BS. Half of the top 10 alliances working together is cuddling. It doesn't matter what cobblers you come and say on the externals to try and convince people otherwise.

It is what it is!

Your players were on here earlier saying that you are growing quicker than everyone else, it's not your fault you are just better but I think that is the point. You are not growing quicker because you are better, you are growing quicker because you are hugging. And sitting there saying "if you don't like it just leave" is also BS because people will. And then you'll just be left here alone, having to cannibalise your own troops.

So the long and short of it is people are "whining" (as it was so eloquently put) because your tactics are ruining another grepolis server which those people have invested a lot of time, effort and often money in.

Jumping on the externals and shouting "fake news" at everyone who tells you something you don't like is weak.

In the words of a great man on Skype

If it looks like a duck.......

And it sounds like a duck......

It's a duck!

DeletedUser55455

I heard from a little birdie that Kraken may or may not have a Pact/NAP with Winged Hussars. Idk, second hand info is really tricky. You take what you want from my post. I'm just trying to piece some info together. Would a Kraken leader like to correct me?

We are pact with Wings and twisted. I know this because im the founder :)

DeletedUser27793

Screen_Shot_2018-03-06_at_5.49.50_PM.png

Blue is priory, red are TF & Shadies and white are the rest of the alliances. Priory are fighting on both fronts so stop saying as if you guys are the only ones doing it

DeletedUser52597

after reading and analyzing all comment . some people/alliance here is using other people/alliance to get what they want in future. then after that "EAT them all guys" :D.Do you want to be played like a fool or maybe someday you will realize it and say just i thought so?... just saying