Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim 2.0

DeletedUser49104

giphy.gif

DeletedUser54239

need detailed top 12 here or so called newspaper///
its mostly for people from other worlds to have information whats going in this world, shall they also join the fun here...!!!!
grepo admisnistration working so hard for this game, lets appriciate this and have more fun in game...
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

mats25

Phrourach
sry but seems all in this dayes fighting like this...
this way we all sink and alliance HELL win this all...

Last edited:

DeletedUser24285

Hi chill - yes Invicta should have this wrapped up. But if other alliances ac steal 1-3 wonders, I think their elite player could defect to new worlds and then all is possible

DeletedUser52308

Top 5
Invicta: Currenly #1 with 31351384 points, Fighting on multiple fronts they seem to still control their ocean.Moving down to O55, they are taking step by step north O55 over. With Lisa being Ranked 1 and the rest following in the ranking, they are an elite group indeed. Currently they are fighting Who Cares/Bloods and are picking up cities from The Evil Empire (dying alliance). Everyone seems to dislike this alliance but when you're on the Top you'll always have haters hehe :p SWIM

Who Cares:
Who Cares? Nah i'm joking haha. Having their ups and downs they are still holding up. They made a poor decision taking in The Turks wich they felt when Invicta OP'd them. But now with the Turks gone they will certainly give a good fight. A very experienced team with a Great leadership *cough* Raydium/Thizzle *cough*. As far their wars go, they are losing against Invicta/RT with 35-68. with that much said, I can say they will SWIM

Quote: I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep, I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion. By Alexander the Great

Written In Blood:
A solid team with good leadership. They are picking up the remainings of O45/35 and are moving UP. RT better watch out! Teaming up with Who Cares against RT/Invicta seems like the perfect decision (in my eyes). The definition of their Core is just Magnificent. They are here to stay. SWIM

Nocturnos:
Controlling mostly O34 they area solid team with a solid leadership. Currently they are fighting Chosen Toon and Vesperum and are winning. as far as this team goes, they are here to stay. Swim

The Magnificent Ones: No Comment.

Rogue Traders:
Fighting alongside Invicta/Nocturnos, they are doing fine. With some experienced players, i'm sure they have nothing to fear. they have control of their ocean but Blood will be spilled sooner or later so behold. SWIM

ps,
Don't judge, if you can do better then please go ahead. Have a nice read.

DeletedUser54239

TEE - sunk
recent - WC - sinking///
upcoming - .....

guess who!!!!

muhvi

Phrourach
Who? :O

I see you have no alliance at the moment lisa751. Send an application to us and maybe we will take you in.

DeletedUser55307

Nocs and there allies are now losing more then there taking

muhvi

Phrourach
Just trying to get some discussions going. This forum and world are boring as hell with all the quitting and fragile souls wandering around. That was obviously meant as a joke. Who wouldn't want you in their alliance? The offer has expired now anyway. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser55307

Oooooo you cursed better be careful these umm innocent angels of mods frown on that type of thing hahabahabahabahaha

DeletedUser49104

So inv have managed to take a few internals from us (ok quite a few lol). Something Rick o shea is taking personal credit for in spite of the fact he has personally managed to take a whole 0 of them haha.... Anyway as this is top 12 and although that was only sort of related.

This is quite easy to be honest

1. Invicta - swim til win
2. Written in blood - float - may get one or two ww's
3. Nocturnos - float - although i wish sink due to their world to world turtling
4. The Magnificent Ones - float - think we all know where i'm going with this now lol
5. Rogue Traders - float - ok now we should definitely all know
6. Tree Hugging Hippies - float - for late starters i think progression has been awesome personally (completely unbiased ;))
7. New Chosen Toons - float
8. Black Dawn - float
9. Southern Coalition - float - Certain people might find their name discriminatory against the north but hey ho lol
10. AMICI VETERES - float - deserve a swim in my eyes due to some massive defensive efforts
11. Blood Hellraisers - see number 2 (ok i could have just typed float but i was getting bored)
12. Vesperum - float - More Noc turtling nonsense

Ok so basically we have all worked out Invicta will eventually win the world (maybe April 30th ish lol) so it's quite a simple top 12, unlikely many alliances will be fully rimmed in the mean time

Van Helsing

Phrourach
So inv have managed to take a few internals from us (ok quite a few lol). Something Rick o shea is taking personal credit for in spite of the fact he has personally managed to take a whole 0 of them haha.... Anyway as this is top 12 and although that was only sort of related.

This is quite easy to be honest

1. Invicta - swim til win
2. Written in blood - float - may get one or two ww's
3. Nocturnos - float - although i wish sink due to their world to world turtling
4. The Magnificent Ones - float - think we all know where i'm going with this now lol
5. Rogue Traders - float - ok now we should definitely all know
6. Tree Hugging Hippies - float - for late starters i think progression has been awesome personally (completely unbiased ;))
7. New Chosen Toons - float
8. Black Dawn - float
9. Southern Coalition - float - Certain people might find their name discriminatory against the north but hey ho lol
10. AMICI VETERES - float - deserve a swim in my eyes due to some massive defensive efforts
11. Blood Hellraisers - see number 2 (ok i could have just typed float but i was getting bored)
12. Vesperum - float - More Noc turtling nonsense

Ok so basically we have all worked out Invicta will eventually win the world (maybe April 30th ish lol) so it's quite a simple top 12, unlikely many alliances will be fully rimmed in the mean time

lol - seems closer to me between Invicta and Bloods (biased of course) however;

Approx figures below:-
Invicta and Invicta II have 3985 cities and 69 active players
WIB and BH have 3219 cities and 95 active players

Filling the wonders is based on the number of cities (and whether they are maxed for temple, market and merchant shop). The number and enthusiasm of active players sending resources and favor. And importantly the leadership being able to calculate and ensure logistics of sending so that all wonders are filled efficiently.

So - I reckon a close run between the two groups - this will also depend on other alliances joining in (Rogue Traders helping Invicta etc) - other alliances going for the WW will be a waste for them as they will not be able to keep up with the big two groups.

Prediction.. based on the cities and number of players - No outright winner of a crown but one will get the victory of 4 WWs.

Anyone think I have missed an important ingredient here? what do you think? predictions on a postcard please.
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser48639

lol - seems closer to me between Invicta and Bloods (biased of course) however;

Approx figures below:-
Invicta and Invicta II have 3985 cities and 69 active players
WIB and BH have 3219 cities and 95 active players

Filling the wonders is based on the number of cities (and whether they are maxed for temple, market and merchant shop). The number and enthusiasm of active players sending resources and favor. And importantly the leadership being able to calculate and ensure logistics of sending so that all wonders are filled efficiently.

So - I reckon a close run between the two groups - this will also depend on other alliances joining in (Rogue Traders helping Invicta etc) - other alliances going for the WW will be a waste for them as they will not be able to keep up with the big to groups.

Prediction.. based on the cities and number of players - No outright winner of a crown but one will get the victory of 4 WWs.

Anyone think I have missed an important ingredient here? what do you think? predictions on a postcard please.
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
Please take what I'm about to say with a grain of salt - I am very biased in everything I say lol, as some of INVICTA probably already knows.

First and foremost I think Bloods is in a more comfortable position. They have good players and can easily maintain a solid frontline without a serious dent being made by INV&RT. Part of this of course remains to be seen, but that is what I have noticed thus far, given city takes on both sides.

Of course INVICTA may launch a few major offenses on Bloods, but I still think Bloods is more resilient than Who Cares primarily because they have been able to use the first months of the server to consolidate their core. Who Cares has always been fighting heavily since the start of the server (not saying Bloods aren't fighters, not at all, but they are in a strategically more interesting position), and therefore they had smaller margins when it came to defense and resilience. Being hit constantly while still having to worry about all the TEE ghosts&inactives to the east is very demoralizing, for everyone.

Anyway, Bloods have an extremely strong defensive support line which enables them to be on the offensive but at the same time make sure they don't lose cities on any front. Their potential WW core is very strong.

I personally think the crown depends largely on what Noc will do. Seems at the moment Ra is a bit torn between all sides - NAP with RT but not an official NAP with INV, this may be grounds for an interesting turn of events. Doesn't seem like they have a good area for WW's, but some of their players still want to play wonders. And that would likely mean competing with INV. That's my view.

I'll probably have overseen some things and please feel free to point them out :)