Trash Talk and Sometimes Top 12s

Funny how you say WG backstabbed some of his "friends" not sure who you are referring.
Once again WG did his best but if there isn't any option to win then why bother wasting time, it was a decision of 5 PLAYERS not just WG and the alliance let WG down more often then he ever did us.
Well what do expect from a MRA? Alot of players were new or not really serious with playing.Lotr was being carried by 15 players.We were probs the only Mra to make it to the top.
While we had 200 plus players most of them weren't in the top 100 while you guys had at least 30 or more.
Funny how you point out that we had 5 (7 actually) alliances while you had 5 aswel (probs more)
Face it your "great" leadership killed the competition...this world is dead the only attempt was to block you from getting the world not even a attempt to win.
Tbh lotr should have left a while ago then we would see how well you could keep your parosi attackers together.
Either way this must have been the most uneventful ww yet.

DeletedUser54792

The people he made promises and agreements with, and then turned around and betrayed them to suit his own ego. The only reason you found yourself fighting most the world at the end was because of WG. He shut down every viable path to a crown you had.

We have never had 5 alliances. At the initial merge we had 3 1/2 with every plan and intention of getting that down to 2, and we did. We only reopened Red, to take in the last active players from Black Flag and then most of the good players from LotR. We have never had over 150 players. And for a good portion of the action after the merge we had less than 100. ;)

We are not responsible for the competition's size, numbers, ability, activity, organization, morale, leadership, or anything else. You had the numbers and size, not the rest. JFL had the activity and ability but lacked the numbers. Other opponents lacked in one or more of those and fell apart because of it. If other groups waited too long to try and compete, that is on them, we saw early on what we needed to do, and we did it. If other groups failed to do that, it is on them, not us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52220

Sorry but you lost me at:

And yet were still looking for allies?

This is a never-ending circular argument. You won the world. Congrats. You'd get a lot more respect for it if you (not you personally, obviously) had not attempted to recruit/neutralize literally every note-worthy alliance/player on the world in order to do so, but at the end of the day a win's a win I guess. Will Savage go into Grep history as one of the all-time great world winners? Hahaha. No. But I'm sure there have been less-worthy world winners... maybe.

DeletedUser55134

Sorry but you lost me at:

This is a never-ending circular argument. You won the world. Congrats. You'd get a lot more respect for it if you (not you personally, obviously) had not attempted to recruit/neutralize literally every note-worthy alliance/player on the world in order to do so, but at the end of the day a win's a win I guess. Will Savage go into Grep history as one of the all-time great world winners? Hahaha. No. But I'm sure there have been less-worthy world winners... maybe.
No other alliance deserved the victor as much as they deserved it my friend.

DeletedUser55134

The best leadership I have seen, and I have played alongside some great leaders. There were many hard times, especially during the early stages of the game, like when savage, pigs and hellfyre/balds (which are all great fighting alliances) turned us red almost in the same time, completely surrounding us, where most other alliances would crumble. Our leaders have menaged to keep the morale high and organize us very nicely (big shout-out to council and TP with great diplomacy). They made a lot of hard decisions that they knew will not be popular among player (many of them I wasn't happy about), but we still kept on playing and respecting the decisions, because we knew they are leading us the best way possible. I can't comment on the WW strategy, since I haven't been around to withness it.

The alliance also has some of the best fighters in todays Grepolis, who won them every war they fought with ease (example: mandzukic taking an WW city against "veterans of Grepolis").

DeletedUser52220

The best leadership I have seen, and I have played alongside some great leaders. There were many hard times, especially during the early stages of the game, like when savage, pigs and hellfyre/balds (which are all great fighting alliances) turned us red almost in the same time, completely surrounding us, where most other alliances would crumble. Our leaders have menaged to keep the morale high and organize us very nicely (big shout-out to council and TP with great diplomacy). They made a lot of hard decisions that they knew will not be popular among player (many of them I wasn't happy about), but we still kept on playing and respecting the decisions, because we knew they are leading us the best way possible. I can't comment on the WW strategy, since I haven't been around to withness it.

The alliance also has some of the best fighters in todays Grepolis, who won them every war they fought with ease (example: mandzukic taking an WW city against "veterans of Grepolis").

Like I’ve said before, the only people who call us that are you guys. Taking a ww city from a player who bailed isn’t exactly hall of fame worthy but I get why you’d be clutching at straws for achievements to put them up there.

As far as nobody else deserved it as much I’d have to agree, in that everybody else other than us either bailed or joined them or sold their soul for a crown they didn’t earn that’s pretty much a fact.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55134

Like I’ve said before, the only people who call us that are you guys. Taking a ww city from a player who bailed isn’t exactly hall of fame worthy but I get why you’d be clutching at straws for achievements to put them up there.

As far as nobody else deserved it as much I’d have to agree, in that everybody else other than us either bailed or joined them or sold their soul for a crown they didn’t earn that’s pretty much a fact.
*Alternative fact

DeletedUser1359

You let someone take a WW city from you. He had no support closer then 2 hours. That puts him in the Grepo wall of fame right up there with the best WW breakers of all time.

It's not his fault you guys were so poor. Who the hell doesn't trip WW cities? You can pretend he only took an inactive ALL YOU LIKE.

SP will be remembered for perhaps the most decisive victory of all time. This world may be remembered for the complete incompetence of our enemies which I am afraid includes everyone being so negative on here...

King Soos

Strategos
You let someone take a WW city from you. He had no support closer then 2 hours. That puts him in the Grepo wall of fame right up there with the best WW breakers of all time.

It's not his fault you guys were so poor. Who the hell doesn't trip WW cities? You can pretend he only took an inactive ALL YOU LIKE.

SP will be remembered for perhaps the most decisive victory of all time. This world may be remembered for the complete incompetence of our enemies which I am afraid includes everyone being so negative on here...
if u are going to praise someone for taking a city on a ww island dont then after say how bad the other alliance is that he took the city from, just contradicts him being a good player

like I once took a city with a 42 hour tt him being inactive had nothing to do with it

Sp proved pretty much the sad new grepo standard.
But tbh I doubt anyone will remember anything from this server other then it was pretty dead.
Ps. I'm pretty sure there was a alliance who solo'd a server on their own and crowned it so that's the most decisive win in grepo history not this bs that happend here.

DeletedUser1359

if u are going to praise someone for taking a city on a ww island dont then after say how bad the other alliance is that he took the city from, just contradicts him being a good player

I didn't say he was a good player. i call him noob every day.

I said taking a WW city off MP makes it worthy of a mention in the hall of fame. Not his fault his opposition was sooooooo poor - JFL included in that

Pawcio is the WORST loser hahahahahe is bad player and worse loser

DeletedUser41523

For future reference. You might wanna pick your best people, split them into groups of two. And have a pair guard a wonder island island each. It helps avoid mishaps.

Also our group did opt to fight Savage and rejected their offer. As did our allies. Been at it since everyone wanted to fight LOTR. :)

I said taking a WW city off MP makes it worthy of a mention in the hall of fame. Not his fault his opposition was sooooooo poor - JFL included in that

Maybe if the winners won the world in a bit of a decent way then I would be a better sport but since you didn't then all I can say is f u and enjoy your "hard fought win".
Smh

King Soos

Strategos

JFL included? how would u know ive only heard of u today never saw u anywhere near the action

DeletedUser1359

Of course JFL are losers in this world. OMFG. you really think you are winners? Why are you even still here? I have never seen such a bunch of poor losers in any world

I am in NE O45 where I spawned, moved into N55 to have a scrap with LoTR and have a few ex JFL cities in O54.

DeletedUser52220

Was I making excuses for it? No I was not. In fact if you read back you'll see us openly saying it was our error. I simply said if you're thinking that puts you in the "impressive" world winners category you're as mistaken in that as you are thinking SP will be remembered for anything much more than pacting their way to a crown.

For future reference. You might wanna pick your best people, split them into groups of two. And have a pair guard a wonder island island each. It helps avoid mishaps.

Also our group did opt to fight Savage and rejected their offer. As did our allies. Been at it since everyone wanted to fight LOTR. :)

Noted lol to be fair in my earlier post I said they attempted to recruit/neutralize all enemies, not that all accepted.

DeletedUser1359

Lol. We don't need you to 'openly saying it was our error'. We can all see that.

There is no list of 'impressive' world winners. Just a list of winners......

The fact is not one alliance managed to even build one WW or put up any credible WW offensive. I am sorry but that is a weak effort from everyone on here trying to bash SP's victory

DeletedUser52220

Lol. We don't need you to 'openly saying it was our error'. We can all see that.

There is no list of 'impressive' world winners. Just a list of winners......

The fact is not one alliance managed to even build one WW or put up any credible WW offensive. I am sorry but that is a weak effort from everyone on here trying to bash SP's victory

But we're the arrogant ones with ego issues and no class. Honest.