Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim 2.0

Silver Witch

Strategos
It was always your commitment and word to do so with one lone team (alliance). But I will let that one pass... No point getting into heated argument of who said this and who said what. Chat logs are for me to keep and reassure myself I am not being unfair.

Either way I say it not to take away your merit for putting together a strong team and tactic. Just to clear out some ghosts...

Lol you are too literal Ray.

Yep that was my plan - the little extra in II im happy with and its always helpful to have a little flexibility. Games are about adapting and i hadnt quite anticipated the friends and friends of friends pressures we would have.

No one said we would never make a pact or a nap. Thats just standard war strategy. Internets is right that diplo has been discussed with a few but mostly it was us that declined. The point was to play as one alliance and to build as one. RT are not WW builders and the relationship has worked well.

Raydium88

Strategos
I am literal now? Fair enough. Btw you're still due to dissolve and eat up that academy or what? Is now over 4 months due lol

I understand tho, friends of friends... the pressure to fit everyone in. You do what you do to win. You say "adapt", I say "you sold your ambition". And that's sad. But again understandable.

Last edited:

DeletedUser16560

rts mra's help them allowing rts to help you. indirect assistance. you can spin it all you want lol

dont get me wrong the 15% of you that can actually play with skill would be welcome in Bloods anytime but the simmers and golders walk around as if theyre something above and beyond all others.

Not sure how much gold you use but have a word with your guys who have some honour and I will speak to Ruth and get you all invites. Come and EARN your crown instead of letting a handful of others buy it for you.

Your posts do not stop amusing us!!

Your decision to mass ghost at the start of the server and run to the rim was a masterpiece move. You just need to check CQ and BP stat boards to see the poor performance wib's has been. Because of that, you didnt have a proper war nor you'll have one before we see this world out.

The Resistance ended before it even started because of your poor moves.
______
smiley_emoticons_afraid.gif
______

Ruthie2

Phrourach

Your decision to mass ghost at the start of the server and run to the rim was a masterpiece move. You just need to check CQ and BP stat boards to see the poor performance wib's has been. Because of that, you didnt have a proper war nor you'll have one before we see this world out.

______
______

Poor performance?
Dont measure everyone the same. Its a war game if we were all the same there would be no complete winners, you worry about your self and team and we will do the same.
We are not part of any Resistance, we have had alliances approach us with several ideas, we havent gone with any of them, so get your facts right before you start spreading aload of BS .To many try to do that about Bloods, try asking us if you want to know the truth instead of third hand gossip

DeletedUser21287

______
______

They are meant for amusement and if you think I am serious you dont know me lol

The move was a great move and we have had plenty of wars with alliances who were established by the time we rebuilt our cities. We won them on our own.

Are you in the cuddle group simming for a crown that a few others bought or just here to ensure I keep posting more amusing posts lol

Im The Resistance then if Ruth isnt
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser54745

The move was a great move and we have had plenty of wars with alliances who were established by the time we rebuilt our cities. We won them on our own.

Are you in the cuddle group simming for a crown that a few others bought or just here to ensure I keep posting more amusing posts lol

How can you possibly call any of invicta simmers? Have you looked at your own alliance by chance?

DeletedUser48639

How can you possibly call any of invicta simmers? Have you looked at your own alliance by chance?
I'm a master simmer speaking and I can confirm I am the only simmer in this world

let's please not head in the direction of accusing each other of simming. we all know going down that road is not desirable for anyone...

DeletedUser54745

I'm a master simmer speaking and I can confirm I am the only simmer in this world

let's please not head in the direction of accusing each other of simming. we all know going down that road is not desirable for anyone...
You’re a better simmer than me it seems lol. I am a simmer too and I put time and effort into the game so simming goes a long way if you know how to do it

DeletedUser49104

Yes but can you sim whilst giving the illusion of not simming and then crying yourself to sleep at night looking at your beautifully simmed cities and realising no-one is commenting on your simming even though you didn't want them to know you were a simmer?

DeletedUser48639

Yes but can you sim whilst giving the illusion of not simming and then crying yourself to sleep at night looking at your beautifully simmed cities and realising no-one is commenting on your simming even though you didn't want them to know you were a simmer?
Neil gets me. I cry myself to sleep for other reasons though.

DeletedUser54702

Invicta ABP: 45.8 million

Bloods ABP: 22.7 million

Your alliance's biggest war is with your sister branch. Pitiful you call us simmers

How have the flat earth society meetings been going martinus?

DeletedUser16560

Poor performance?
Dont measure everyone the same. Its a war game if we were all the same there would be no complete winners, you worry about your self and team and we will do the same.
We are not part of any Resistance, we have had alliances approach us with several ideas, we havent gone with any of them, so get your facts right before you start spreading aload of BS .To many try to do that about Bloods, try asking us if you want to know the truth instead of third hand gossip

Third hand gossip!? My facts are based on stats and your early run to the hills...

http://grepolis.maxtrix.net/world/en/103/alliance/603/enemies

Martin speaks so much about honour...The couple worlds I have been about with WiB, you sold yourselves on both to have your name etched on the Hall of Fame not in blood but in shame
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Shameless!!

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Third hand gossip!? My facts are based on stats and your early run to the hills...

http://grepolis.maxtrix.net/world/en/103/alliance/603/enemies

Martin speaks so much about honour...The couple worlds I have been about with WiB, you sold yourselves on both to have your name etched on the Hall of Fame not in blood but in shame
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Shameless!!

I dont know who you are but you should really get your facts right before you become another one who spreads BS
The restarts were planned way before we came here , so we werent running from anyone .
We dont have to hang our heads is shame because we fight with honour we dont need to justify our selves to you or anybody else. Its a war game but also a game to have fun , we do both, we all play this differently . Also if we are such big simmers why do alliances see us as a threat that they have to come oceans to get to us if we sim leave us be, Obviously we arent going to hurt anyone
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser21287

Invicta ABP: 45.8 million

Bloods ABP: 22.7 million

Your alliance's biggest war is with your sister branch. Pitiful you call us simmers

How have the flat earth society meetings been going martinus?

BP mean little when you feed each other :)

I don't go to them meetings mate. The earth is what it is and all will know eventually - God Wills It!