Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim 2.0

DeletedUser55458

Come on Bloods dont act like your some big bad alliance when your whole history is to loaf on other alliance to get you all crowns, come on Ruthie you can BS other person here but not EN players that played in Abdera.
You claim running to the Rim was a plan, well looks like that failed too while you are taking our cities in your core which suppose to happen as its ur core we are doing the same in your core we are taking Bloods cities in their core.
Don't worry friend we are just getting started I told WC and TEE players this same thing lets see how many defense can you build, and guess what happened to them.

Bloods will be next happy hunting

DeletedUser8790

You mean you have not invited Bloods to join the Invicta train? I find that hard to believe. LOL You have deals with half the alliances on the sever. Nice Diplomacy :)

DeletedUser21287

Come on Bloods dont act like your some big bad alliance when your whole history is to loaf on other alliance to get you all crowns, come on Ruthie you can BS other person here but not EN players that played in Abdera.
You claim running to the Rim was a plan, well looks like that failed too while you are taking our cities in your core which suppose to happen as its ur core we are doing the same in your core we are taking Bloods cities in their core.
Don't worry friend we are just getting started I told WC and TEE players this same thing lets see how many defense can you build, and guess what happened to them.

Lets be fair you only had a few cities in 45. The massive gain is due to the Turks leaving of which some joined you, then TEE leaving which allowed you to get right in amongst WC and then WC most of them left or joined either of our teams because of the previous 2 events. Without all this you wouldn't have gained 90% of the ground taken so far. But that is the game I suppose. Luckily the world ends shortly I hope and then we can perhaps look forward to this new end game. Hate wonders.

Oh and nobody ran to EN to get crowns. You wanted us to guarantee it

Ruthie2

Phrourach

We didnt run to nobody to get crowns in any world ,we were asked to join to help get the win. We never approached anyone . I wish people would learn the facts before they just throw out all the gossip they hear.
Like martin said , with out WC and TEE and the Turks ghosting or running to you and then dropping out , you wouldnt have those cities in 45.
Dont paint everyone the same.
People listen to idle gossip instead making there own mind up.
For your information myself and Jim were asked by the founders in EN to bring bloods over to help gain the win so before you get to grand, maybe you should ask them, why, seeing as you see us as a rubbish alliance or are you questioning there judgement too.

DeletedUser54745

We didnt run to nobody to get crowns in any world ,we were asked to join to help get the win. We never approached anyone . I wish people would learn the facts before they just throw out all the gossip they hear.
Like martin said , with out WC and TEE and the Turks ghosting or running to you and then dropping out , you wouldnt have those cities in 45.
Dont paint everyone the same.
People listen to idle gossip instead making there own mind up.
For your information myself and Jim were asked by the founders in EN to bring bloods over to help gain the win so before you get to grand, maybe you should ask them, why, seeing as you see us as a rubbish alliance or are you questioning there judgement too.
maybe if you people actually had bps you would have had the slots to take those cities before we did
smiley_emoticons_bussi2.gif

DeletedUser16560

You see, Ruth - We do not like or dislike WiB, we dont think you are good or bad alliance, we dont care about gossip or facts about WiB ... BUT when someone from your side out of the blue comes up and starts making up stuff like this:

Come now Mark

You beat TVG with mutual assistance from 2 others. - TVG who? WC and TEE took them down
You beat the alliance between you and rts with rts. - Nothing worth of note between us; widows south of us perhaps
You beat deuce whatever with assistance - Deuces were in the wrong ocean, Invicta's Ocean...RIP Deuces - TEE ganged up on them as we were taking them apart
You didnt beat TEE at all. They were on holiday and still holding you all back - TEE just went puff - gone with the wind when we got to them (too much pressure from us and WC west/south of them)
You couldnt beat WC without TEE ghosting and rts assistance - We just did that
You are pacted with rts who in turn are pacted with 10 others so you get indirect assistance - We dont know who Rogue is pacted with or need assistance from ocean 99 or 66
You are now actually fighting WIB whilst were taking on 4 of the top 6 and were matching city for city. - Hard to say who you are taking on looking at your conquest history. Im still clueless how you got hold of 45 with your CQ record

number one alliance of 80% simmers. 15% with deep pockets and 5% with some skill for the game. - Cry me a river - If Invicta is 80% simmers then Wib is 98% :D

Come back to the Blood Group man where respect is earned not bought - I rather not comment on this

The Resistance Grows - Yes, in ocean 45 ;)

You can only expect the same in return! You are just another red flag that we will try to beat...Simple as that ;) Probably we wont before we see the world out, but ocean 45 will be like a Swiss cheese by then
smiley_emoticons_nicken.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Ruthie2

Phrourach
maybe if you people actually had bps you would have had the slots to take those cities before we did
smiley_emoticons_bussi2.gif

When you have as many players in the ocean from Turks and WC and EIE drop out all at once even you would struggle slots or not.

We can only do the best we can and normally it always happens when a op is on, so then we have to decide to go for BP to get more slots or get cities that need taking. Always choices in grep as you know
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

DeletedUser54745

When you have as many players in the ocean from Turks and WC and EIE drop out all at once even you would struggle slots or not.

We can only do the best we can and normally it always happens when a op is on, so then we have to decide to go for BP to get more slots or get cities that need taking. Always choices in grep as you know
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif
Our presence in o55 says otherwise. Maybe just make better friends next time, some that wont ghost and quit on you.
smiley_emoticons_idea2.gif

*Also turks/WC/ and EE didn't all quit at once!

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Our presence in o55 says otherwise. Maybe just make better friends next time, some that wont ghost and quit on you.
smiley_emoticons_idea2.gif

*Also turks/WC/ and EE didn't all quit at once!

They didnt all quit at once , but you have three alliances that have players , ghosting or wanting to leave.

We have never been interested in 55 so I dont know why you brought that up , that was WC players , some that we took in who had cities in 55.

Anyway this is supposed to be the top twelve. Its been a while since we had one .

Anybody want to do one

DeletedUser55458

They didnt all quit at once , but you have three alliances that have players , ghosting or wanting to leave.

We have never been interested in 55 so I dont know why you brought that up , that was WC players , some that we took in who had cities in 55.

Anyway this is supposed to be the top twelve. Its been a while since we had one .

Anybody want to do one

You said EN leaders chose bloods, come on Ruth please dont, after QoQ chose name changers over you all your only Options was to join into us, I know what really happened, please don't feed that you and jim brought WiB into EN, that was your only options and you contacted EN leaders for us to save you all
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

Ruthie2

Phrourach
You said EN leaders chose bloods, come on Ruth please dont, after QoQ chose name changers over you all your only Options was to join into us, I know what really happened, please don't feed that you and jim brought WiB into EN, that was your only options and you contacted EN leaders for us to save you all
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

Shaz go and take your trash talk somewhere else, everyone is sick of you and your attempt at mind games, Only myself and Tim and Karlo know what went on in Abdera and Golgi, so go and talk to someone who cares to listen because most dont care what you spout anymore

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55307

You see, Ruth - We do not like or dislike WiB, we dont think you are good or bad alliance, we dont care about gossip or facts about WiB ... BUT when someone from your side out of the blue comes up and starts making up stuff like this:

You can only expect the same in return! You are just another red flag that we will try to beat...Simple as that ;) Probably we wont before we see the world out, but ocean 45 will be like a Swiss cheese by then
smiley_emoticons_nicken.gif
Someone butt hurt

Ra-Ceren

Phrourach
#1) INVICTA
Let's all face facts. They have the city numbers, the position, the experience, the gold, the right combination of diplomatic ties and the overwhelming killer instincts to win this world in a ruthless and efficient manner. They ARE going to win barring some major screw up. It is pretty much a done deal and HAS BEEN for quite some time now. That said, it doesnt mean that they have ALL of the cards in their possession in this game. Nor, does it mean that there are not some mighty fine alliances out there playing along-side of them and/or opposing them. If your alliance is sitting in the Top 10 at the end of this world, your alliance is ALSO "a winner." You are survivors of a long and often savage process that many never even HOPE to make it through.
So yes..... Invicta WILL win this world by building the World Wonders first. They have played their game well. VERY well. In my limited contact with the leaders of Invicta, I have found them to be knowledgeable, amenable and willing to work with alliances that are also willing to work with them. They just arent quite the Evil Empire that so many people want to make them out to be. They are a great team who knows how to get the job done. The rest of you Top 10 Alliances should be keeping your chins up and heads held high. I for one, see you ALL as co-winners regardless of what those who see things only in absolutes may say.

#2) Written In Blood
You know..... I dont know much about this alliance to be quite honest. I have never been one of those types that sees this game only as a series of numbers and calculations. We are all real people here.... not numbers. So I will not be going into stats about this or that. I know a few of the people over at WIB and they are both fine people and fine players of this game. I havent had much contact with them on Carystus but, I know them to be honorable players with integrity. WIB has some really ruthless killers amongst them and WIB is not to be trifled with lightly. They have played a pretty good game. My most negative critique about WIB would be that they failed miserably with their diplomacy. They ignored alliances early on that they should have been speaking with. Almost as though they felt that every other alliance should be coming to them, first. Perhaps, that is incorrect but that is how it appeared to me. Attacking first and then, coming for diplomacy second is a fool's errand. Best get that fixed on the next world. Anyhow..... WIB is the #2 Alliance and they got there through hard work and dedication. So they deserve the respect that they have earned. I for one, see WIB as a shining example of what it means to be a true team.

#3) Nocturnos
My own alliance. I am not going to spend a lot of time tooting our own horn. But I will say a few things about us. Nocturnos has been around for a very long time. We date back to EN6 (The very first Revolt World) and we have hopped from world to world together since 2010.... although we generally change our alliance name on each new world. We lose members and pick up new ones on every world we travel to. For most of our existence we have been an underdog alliance. We have taken some serious beatings many times. But we have never once walked away from a fight no matter WHAT the odds were against our survival. And we have always succeeded in becoming a Top 5 Alliance if not, a Top 3 Alliance on every world we have been present on. That is because we REFUSE to give up and because we are always willing to adapt and try new ways of doing things. We are often derided as a crappy alliance by quite a few. Maybe it's true and maybe it's not. But we do not allow others to dictate who we are or what we will become. We tend to be slow starters on worlds but, we always come from behind and become implacable foes to those that would otherwise destroy us. You can take that to the bank. Anyhow, I hope that we have made some new friends here on Carystus and perhaps, gained a bit more respect from some of you. That is always nice. You wont see Nocturnos people here on the External Forums making snarky comments as so many other alliances members do. But we ARE reading what is posted here and well..... I just wanted you all to know that we are here and we thank you for the great game. ;)

#4) Black Dawn.
Guys.... I wish I had some nice words for you here. But I just dont. I dont know a single thing about you and we have had essentially no contact with you. I can say this much: You are in the Top 5 and that is no small feat. So, heads up high over here!

#5) The Magnificent Ones
Guys.... I wish I had some nice words for you here. But I just dont. I dont know a single thing about you and we have had essentially no contact with you. I can say this much: You are in the Top 5 and that is no small feat. So, heads up high over here!

#6) New Chosen Toons
This is the alliance that Nocturnos has been fighting the most. Pretty much since Month 3 of this world. Similarly to WIB, their diplomacy has been slow and if had been more aggressive and proactive their diplomacy might have greatly increased their world standing. I have never been quite sure just what their goal actually was. They just seem to be playing the part of a spoiler alliance and doing anything they can in futile attempts to irritate their northern neighbors. That is the negative. Now the positive. NCT's is a good underdog alliance. They have (and continue to do so) played every trick in the book to delay and stall Nocturnos and have been fairly successful at it. They have some kick-@ss members who are very good at attacking and defending. More importantly, like ourselves they simply REFUSE to give up. And that is the very trait that will ultimately enable their future success on future worlds. Because, the #1 trait of all successful alliances is that they refuse to give up no matter WHAT is thrown at them. NCT's is a fine alliance and a merciless foe. Just work on that diplomacy. Especially in the early days of a world.

#7) Tree hugging hippies.
I only know a little bit about this alliance. From what I can see and from what I have been told, they started late (or at least formed late) on this world and they seem to be a hard-headed bunch. They seem to be holding their own fairly well but unfortunately, they probably wont be achieving the level of greatness that they desire. Not on this world. Love the alliance name. And also admire their determination to survive.

#8) Rogue Traders
We know this team from way back on several past worlds (although some of their former members are now dispersed amongst several other alliances too). Mainly from Paros, Abdera, Lapithos and Nagidos. This is only the second world on which we have more or less paired up with them. And to be quite honest, it was the single best decision that we made on this world. Usually, we have been their enemies on past worlds. Put simply...... do not transgress against this alliance or your alliance is probably gonna be dead. Well, unless your team has been built to survive severe hardships. Because simply put, most alliances are not. Most alliances are built solely to attack and when they themselves come under massive assault..... their members just collapse & run. RT's knows this and they use it to great advantage. Never think that you are going to just pull the wool over their eyes and get away with it. RT's & Alcoholocaust have nothing but pure admiration and thanks from Nocturnos for their continued friendship, faith and trust in us. They can expect that to be the same on any world in which we encounter them in the future. THAT is how deeply we feel about them. Nocturnos believes in making lasting friendships and cooperative partnerships. We honour the members of RT's and salute them as true brothers!

#9) Southern Coalition
Guys.... I wish I had some nice words for you here. But I just dont. I dont know a single thing about you and we have had essentially no contact with you. I can say this much: You are in the Top 10 and that is no small feat. So, heads up high over here!

#10) AMICI VETERES
This is the alliance that Nocturnos has had the second most tussles with. They have some damned good attackers and some decent defenders. They've been quite aggressive in and around the eastern Ocean 43 border area. It has been an honour to be able to give and take with them. On the negative side: Guys.... your diplomacy truly sucks. And you simply refuse to adapt to changing situations in order to actually salvage your own hides and go on to be more than what you have been thus far. Which is: Invicta's whipping boy. Dont get mad by what I am saying here. Instead, learn from it. We'd have loved to have been able to help you guys. But you symbolically slapped our hands every time we tried to help you out. And you guys were the ones that came to us FOR that help. It was rather disappointing to have gone through great lengths to arrange help for your team only to be told that you had changed your minds again. Not just once but, twice. Just sayin. In the end though, the fight between our alliances has been quite stimulating. So hats off to you guys! It's been fun!

Last edited:

DeletedUser52638

[QUOTE="CHEPHREN, post: 1035464, member: 24009
#10) AMICI VETERES
This is the alliance that Nocturnos has had the second most tussles with. They have some damned good attackers and some decent defenders. They've been quite aggressive in and around the eastern Ocean 43 border area. It has been an honour to be able to give and take with them. On the negative side: Guys.... your diplomacy truly sucks. And you simply refuse to adapt to changing situations in order to actually salvage your own hides and go on to be more than what you have been thus far. Which is: Invicta's whipping boy. Dont get mad by what I am saying here. Instead, learn from it. We'd have loved to have been able to help you guys. But you symbolically slapped our hands every time we tried to help you out. And you guys were the ones that came to us FOR that help. It was rather disappointing to have gone through great lengths to arrange help for your team only to be told that you had changed your minds again. Not just once but, twice. Just sayin. In the end though, the fight between our alliances has been quite stimulating. So hats off to you guys! It's been fun![/QUOTE]

Just want to say a couple of things and excuse me for my English.
At the start of the game before Invicta start a war against us,we from AV have a couple opp against you and all your branches(Umbra,vesperum,Lumina and so on).We have take a lot of city`s just like a toy from a child.
When the war with Invicta start some good players jump to them(Greco and Don Pablo),some good fighters goin VM and morale drop.And so on,not going to expane all problems.But 1 thing is sure,if we haven`t Invicta for our enemy 043 should be ours.
And 1 more when we came to you with proposal for merge and build the wonders together,what you have said...we don`t war with Invicta and DON`T POKE THE BEAR..
Again sorry for my English

Ra-Ceren

Phrourach
[QUOTE="CHEPHREN, post: 1035464, member: 24009
#10) AMICI VETERES
This is the alliance that Nocturnos has had the second most tussles with. They have some damned good attackers and some decent defenders. They've been quite aggressive in and around the eastern Ocean 43 border area. It has been an honour to be able to give and take with them. On the negative side: Guys.... your diplomacy truly sucks. And you simply refuse to adapt to changing situations in order to actually salvage your own hides and go on to be more than what you have been thus far. Which is: Invicta's whipping boy. Dont get mad by what I am saying here. Instead, learn from it. We'd have loved to have been able to help you guys. But you symbolically slapped our hands every time we tried to help you out. And you guys were the ones that came to us FOR that help. It was rather disappointing to have gone through great lengths to arrange help for your team only to be told that you had changed your minds again. Not just once but, twice. Just sayin. In the end though, the fight between our alliances has been quite stimulating. So hats off to you guys! It's been fun!

Just want to say a couple of things and excuse me for my English.
At the start of the game before Invicta start a war against us,we from AV have a couple opp against you and all your branches(Umbra,vesperum,Lumina and so on).We have take a lot of city`s just like a toy from a child.
When the war with Invicta start some good players jump to them(Greco and Don Pablo),some good fighters goin VM and morale drop.And so on,not going to expane all problems.But 1 thing is sure,if we haven`t Invicta for our enemy 043 should be ours.
And 1 more when we came to you with proposal for merge and build the wonders together,what you have said...we don`t war with Invicta and DON`T POKE THE BEAR..
Again sorry for my English[/QUOTE]

Really? Cause according to The Oracle of Zancle which only just recently added this world to its website about a week ago (if THAT long) in their newsfeed, your claims are not quite substantiated:

"Nocturnos has left AMICI VETERES's streets piled with bodies. They ve conquered 61 cities and lost 5."

DeletedUser52638

Can you check vesperum and umbra please.And I said to you when Invicta start to hit us we start fight them and most of us left 043.

And tell here to everyone please why you not going to build wonders and why you don't want to attack Invicta?

Ra-Ceren

Phrourach
Can you check vesperum and umbra please.And I said to you when Invicta start to hit us we start fight them and most of us left 043.

And tell here to everyone please why you not going to build wonders and why you don't want to attack Invicta?

You seem woefully misinformed on almost everything that you have stated thus far. All one (ANY ONE) has to do is check for themselves to see the large errors in your statements. But soldier on, good little camper!

DeletedUser49104

But in fairness, as you have never taken a city from an enemy (un-associated), your commenting on the victories nocturnos have had and trying to demean kanar4eto is somewhat laughable