Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame

princess Kuini

Phrourach
4da91753e6dfd282654d86b1d7e821bc.png

DeletedUser52597

if you have 35+ cities and all you can get is an inactive one that means your at Hall of Shame? can you add him Lets say we call him DOGGIE :)

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Would like to nominate The Priory Guys for hall of fame and a special mention to The Shady lot too..
We stepped up the war against the Priory, they havent whinged, grizzled or trash talked, they simply have been proving themselves of being a worthy opponent and got on with it. Giving us Shady lot a good run for our money, Some alliances would keel over with the pressure. The Shady Lot although have taken a sizeable amount of cities also are not up in the externals bragging or trash talking..Both alliances are fighting with honour, (how it should be done).

smiley_emoticons_hera.gif

DeletedUser22115

Would like to nominate The Priory Guys for hall of fame and a special mention to The Shady lot too..
We stepped up the war against the Priory, they havent whinged, grizzled or trash talked, they simply have been proving themselves of being a worthy opponent and got on with it. Giving us Shady lot a good run for our money, Some alliances would keel over with the pressure. The Shady Lot although have taken a sizeable amount of cities also are not up in the externals bragging or trash talking..Both alliances are fighting with honour, (how it should be done).

smiley_emoticons_hera.gif
I respect that, but at least insult someone :D or something, spice it up a bit o_O

princess Kuini

Phrourach
I respect that, but at least insult someone :D or something, spice it up a bit o_O
Kinda would defeat the purpose of saying that both sides are not being trashy.. Will leave it up to the minions to trash others..
I see Sloth is easily led astray, may need to put him in the corner for a bit.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser52597

vote ferrari1424 for hall of SHAME :D hopper alliance/traitor/feeling high for him self

DeletedUser52597

yeah your very right lol. however, more respect to bloodpain salute :)

DeletedUser52597

Also this guy Xanthippos Spartan hall of shame 4 times please.. What a guy hope your name will be remember as a alliance hopper very very. If you guys invite this i'm sure this guy isn't loyal to your keen. Looool . ( fruit salad troops)