Top Ocean Alliances

DeletedUser47822

lol, that is some new idea but stupid in my opinion...lots of useless, small fries in oceans...

DeletedUser41523

I feel like this idea would be better in a month or two. But right now, there aren't really many relevant teams outside of the core groups.

DeletedUser1359

It is a nice idea even if the current dominant alliances may fade in a few months. The world map is pretty interesting at the minute. I don't have any knowledge of the current political landscape within the core but will have a bash at the 4 core oceans. Hopefully someone can flesh it out a bit. Bold alliances currently leading the Ocean.

O44 - Demigods - tight grouping in centre of Ocean. Dystopia established with decent grouping in north and town drunks in the south.

O45 - Rebels & definitely not rebels occupy north of Ocean extending towards O55. This is a mistake occupy O44/45 boarder sandwiched between Town Drunks and Rebels. Ionian League currently control South O45

O55 - Kammi seem to have established core in NW of Ocean but they seem to be trying to establish in O44 aswell. The ultimate Prime hold much of the Centre with some consolidation around around Kami. Dragonriders have decent core towards O55/56 boarder

O54 - controlled by The Virus and Sister alliance Electric Bacteria. No other top 12 alliances within this Ocean. Looks to be a pretty boring ocean in comparison with O44 & 45.

Map of Core showing top 12 alliances - 15/04/18

upload_2018-4-15_14-45-8.png

o44
yellow - Dystopia
Blue - Demi Gods
Cream - town drunks

O45
Purple - This is a mistake
Red - Rebels and not rebels
Pinkish - Ionian League

O55
Dark red - Kami
Light green - Ultimate prime
Orange - Dragon riders

O54
green - Virus and Co

DeletedUser4952

I see what you did there - this is why a #3 alliance don't even get mentioned other than a Purple colour
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

We like being the underdogs I guess
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif

DeletedUser1359

I see what you did there - this is why a #3 alliance don't even get mentioned other than a Purple colour
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

errm - "This is a mistake occupy O44/45 boarder sandwiched between Town Drunks and Rebels."

Not sure what more you would like? Please feel free to flesh it out.

DeletedUser47822

These 2 alliances are pacted so not much friction there.
O44 - Demigods - tight grouping in centre of Ocean. Dystopia established with decent grouping in north and town drunks in the south.

DeletedUser47822

There are many medium sized alliances which are attacking them and taking cities from them. Unicorns, Bottomline, Unstable Connection, Simmerville and Silent Storm. Kinda hard notice just by looking at the big picture.
O54 - controlled by The Virus and Sister alliance Electric Bacteria. No other top 12 alliances within this Ocean. Looks to be a pretty boring ocean in comparison with O44 & 45.

DeletedUser47822

Their player sandwichgod started in 44 and hold his ground there. though he later moved to 55. But I don't think they care for establishing themselves in cores. They are, well don't let me tell you see for yourself.
O55 - Kammi seem to have established core in NW of Ocean but they seem to be trying to establish in O44 aswell. The ultimate Prime hold much of the Centre with some consolidation around around Kami. Dragonriders have decent core towards O55/56 boarder

DeletedUser47822

Don't know much about them but wanted to say something anyway. xD
O45 - Rebels & definitely not rebels occupy north of Ocean extending towards O55. This is a mistake occupy O44/45 boarder sandwiched between Town Drunks and Rebels. Ionian League currently control South O45

DeletedUser55572

Their player sandwichgod started in 44 and hold his ground there. though he later moved to 55. But I don't think they care for establishing themselves in cores. They are, well don't let me tell you see for yourself.
Your second sentence makes little sense to anybody...

Mystery intel, or whatever, is just assumed to be bull Mr Ice

DeletedUser47822

Well, that is what you guys say always. You came to fight. Don't care about anything else...lol
So all that was talk ?
But surely, you won't create a core in 44...lol
Or maybe you could, if you are that crazy... :p
Your second sentence makes little sense to anybody...

Mystery intel, or whatever, is just assumed to be bull Mr Ice

DeletedUser55572

Well, that is what you guys say always. You came to fight. Don't care about anything else...lol
So all that was talk ?
But surely, you won't create a core in 44...lol
Or maybe you could, if you are that crazy... :p
A. Wat
B. We are that crazy
C. Watch n learn
D. We are still here for a fight?

DeletedUser21560

Anyone willing to set up a core in 44 is considered crazy :p

DeletedUser47822

lol, is it because of the new spike of some certain alliance in 44. Or is that a mistake. o_O

DeletedUser21560

We were always in 44. Its been a mistake not to recognize earlier :p