Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame

DeletedUser55100

Also this guy Xanthippos Spartan hall of shame 4 times please.. What a guy hope your name will be remember as a alliance hopper very very. If you guys invite this i'm sure this guy isn't loyal to your keen. Looool . ( fruit salad troops)

Really is an insult to the name "Spartan" - One of the most spineless individuals ever to play this game, soon as Kraken begin to get beasted he flees yet again LOL, never quite seen cowardice of this level - really doesn't say much about those alliances taking this coward in either. Surprised at Skull's taking this guy in.

Raise my hat though to TF who seem to have profited from some kind of "buy one get one free" offer on his cities :)in the last 24 hours.

DeletedUser34939

How about the leaders of Kraken for trying to be the first alliance to win a server without every getting into a fight?

To the hall of shame for even trying it

And to the hall of fame for making it this far.

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
The reason Xanthiposs has stopped Trash talking on externals :

11tqy68.png

Also this guy Xanthippos Spartan hall of shame 4 times please.. What a guy hope your name will be remember as a alliance hopper very very. If you guys invite this i'm sure this guy isn't loyal to your keen. Looool . ( fruit salad troops)

Yeah, your alliance stank so I left. I don't regret that for a moment. The council of Kraken, half of them left for the enemy, the other half said the alliance was over, find a new one. So I did. But I know that not knowing what you're talking about won't stop you from blah, blah, blah

The reason Xanthiposs has stopped Trash talking on externals :

11tqy68.png

It took your whole alliance full of losers coming at me. I know I was doing something right when a top five alliance comes at me all by my lonesome. Had there been 2 of me, could've took anything you dished out. Oh, and btw Tobi, didnt see you in any of these attacks, you are all mouth. Even cowardly James who leads from behind and gets fools to do his fighting for him launched some attacks, well behind dozens of others, of course. But you? That's all you do, talk crap. You do nothing. You are a fern.

Really is an insult to the name "Spartan" - One of the most spineless individuals ever to play this game, soon as Kraken begin to get beasted he flees yet again LOL, never quite seen cowardice of this level - really doesn't say much about those alliances taking this coward in either. Surprised at Skull's taking this guy in.

Raise my hat though to TF who seem to have profited from some kind of "buy one get one free" offer on his cities :)in the last 24 hours.

coward? You wont even use your real name, you loser. I left Kraken AFTER the council went over to the enemy. Jerk.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
It took your whole alliance full of losers coming at me. I know I was doing something right when a top five alliance comes at me all by my lonesome. Had there been 2 of me, could've took anything you dished out. Oh, and btw Tobi, didnt see you in any of these attacks, you are all mouth. Even cowardly James who leads from behind and gets fools to do his fighting for him launched some attacks, well behind dozens of others, of course. But you? That's all you do, talk crap. You do nothing. You are a fern.

Salt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jameslongst

Strategos

Waah look at me, Im a spartan! Waah, Mom they took the cities you bought me!!! Waaah, ive just gotta lay here and straight get beat on!!!!

WAAAAHHHH!!!

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach

Me ? Enjoying 15k DBP from defense thanks :) And honestly if you're getting salty over a whole alliance attacking you, i guess you don't understand the concept of an OP ?

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Only thing I don't get from this discussion is why are you whining about whole alliance attacking you (Xan Spartan)? You are in an alliance which has two branches (Top 1 and Top 6). So as far as I'm aware this is team game and you can ask for help to team mates.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Don't keep living with the memories of past. You did that when we were getting hammered by TS at the very first stage and also most cities were our o44 cities. So yeah you maybe did good job, but no that big to be proud of for so long.