Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Swim

DeletedUser55166

@Ice Prince your profile pic thing says "This is WAR". You are in a MRA almost guaranteed if you are playing this world...so why do you lie to yourself and others like that? You aren't in a war...you're in a MRA where the only thing you need to worry about is Kamikaze and remembering who all your allies and sister alliances are...

@Ice Prince your profile pic thing says "This is WAR". You are in a MRA almost guaranteed if you are playing this world...so why do you lie to yourself and others like that? You aren't in a war...you're in a MRA where the only thing you need to worry about is Kamikaze and remembering who all your allies and sister alliances are...
5uoIJqr.png

Yeah because you guys are soooo bussy fighting real threats :wg:

DeletedUser41523

Rerailing this

1) Rebels/Definitely Not Rebels- Definitely happy to see my old group of friends turning out to be the largest group on the world.I think they're going to run the south for a long time. Swim.

2) The Virus/Electric Bacteria- Kinda feels like LOTR 2.0 but without Witchy. I think they last for a long time, but will struggle when they meet good teams. Swim then Float.

3) This Is A Mistake- This is my favorite group right now and I think they have a good shot at winning the world. They're likely going to own O44. Swim.

4) THE DEMI-GODS/II- This is a fairly under the radar feeling group. They have quite a few good players. But i'm not sure they'll get past TIAM. Float.

5) DRAGON RIDERS/DRAGON RIDERZ- Looks like they will control south O55 and O56 for now. But I think Kamikaze will give them fits down the line. Float then sink.

6) O45 Ionian League- I don't think this group beats Rebels. Sink.

7) Dystopia- The only way this group comes out as winners is if DEMI united all of O44 against TIAM. But that hasn't happened as far as I know, so I have them as a Sink.

7) Kamikaze- Solid group, they should control O55. Swim.

8) DOOMSDAY MACHINE/DOOMSDAY MACHINE.- They look decent for a rim group. I think their fate decides on if Rebels deems O35 worth expanding into at this point though. Float.

9) The Ultimate Prime- Another O55 group. Sink.

10) Town Drunks- The red headed step child of O44 in my opinion. But they do have at least one worth while ally that should slow the bleeding to TIAM. Sink.

11) Screaming Unicorns- Need to bide their time vs Virus. But on the track to sinking for now.

12) Pirate Wolves- The other small group of O55. I think their presence makes O55 the second most interesting ocean in the world right now. Potentially squaring off vs Kamikaze, Ultimate Prime, etc. Will make a good match up.

DeletedUser55572

Quick shout out to Simmer-Ville

They are currently beating DNR in fight points!
Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 5.23.23 pm.png

DeletedUser47822

That was petty, Simmerville has been there for 3 weeks or so. And DNR started fully a week maybe ?
Trust Kami to see what they want to see and ignore the obvious.
Quick shout out to Simmer-Ville

They are currently beating DNR in fight points!
View attachment 12583

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47822

Trust Kami to assume crap and say bullcrap. (They don't let me write the S word.)
Theoretically, tell me even if I am MRA, does that mean MRA don't fight ?
Only idiots would think that, Mass Recruiting Alliance, does that mean they can't wage war against any other alliance...lol

DeletedUser47822

From the information I have, I know that Demi and Dysto are in pact. So they would most probably fight TIAM together.
7) Dystopia- The only way this group comes out as winners is if DEMI united all of O44 against TIAM. But that hasn't happened as far as I know, so I have them as a Sink.

DeletedUser55572

That was petty, Simmerville has been there for 3 weeks or so. And DNR started fully a week maybe ?
Trust Kami to see what they want to see and ignore the obvious.

ok ;)
Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 5.45.57 pm.png
Lets see how kami did in the previous week vs DNR...
123772 BP for 34 members vs.... 146359 for 15 members
41989 BP for 34 members vs.... 65481 for 15 members.

I don't need to go into the numbers per player to further embarrass the alliance. Get over yourself bud.
Trust Kami to assume crap and say bullcrap. (They don't let me write the S word.)
Theoretically, tell me even if I am MRA, does that mean MRA don't fight ?
Only idiots would think that, Mass Recruiting Alliance, does that mean they can't wage war against any other alliance...lol
point meme.png
MRA's objectively recruit more than they fight. Hence, being called simmers.

No-one in the history of ever as ever claimed that an MRA doesn't fight at all.

DeletedUser46315

11) Screaming Unicorns- Need to bide their time vs Virus. But on the track to sinking for now.

12)

If what they threw at us this weekend is any indication of what's to come..I think we will.be okay :oops:

Or at least it will be a different alliance that sinks us.

Also +1 on Simmervill, they have some good players.

DeletedUser47822

We were talking about simmerville and DNR !
Trust Kami to see what they want...
No-one in the history of ever as ever claimed that an MRA doesn't fight at all.
I know no one was that much of a stupid. But @NHhawkeye seemed to have proven me wrong.
And he just assumed I am from MRA. So I'm going to leave it at that.
Trust Kami to think what they want.
Lets see how kami did in the previous week vs DNR...

DeletedUser46315

I know no one was that much of a stupid. But @NHhawkeye seemed to have proven me wrong.

You know, you will save a lot of time and hassle if you just say your alliance and ID. Unless you're actually that scared they will come for you?

DeletedUser47822

You guys are in the Virus's weaker side. So, I don't see much retaliation there. Hope to see you eat them. Seeing as you are so confident :)
If what they threw at us this weekend is any indication of what's to come..I think we will.be okay :oops:

Or at least it will be a different alliance that sinks us.

DeletedUser47822

Its kinda fun this way. Clean Slate type of thing. Also this ID is infamous.
You know, you will save a lot of time and hassle if you just say your alliance and ID. Unless you're actually that scared they will come for you?

DeletedUser55572

As promised ;)
Definitely Not Rebels 34 101.03 141.91
SimmerVille 10 960 133.9

$Alliance $Members $AvABP $AvDBP

Honey that just made it worse... maybe that was a mistake...

Its kinda fun this way. Clean Slate type of thing. Also this ID is infamous.
No-one knows who you are bud lol
+ no one cares it's just entertaining

DeletedUser46315

You guys are in the Virus's weaker side. So, I don't see much retaliation there. Hope to see you eat them. Seeing as you are so confident :)
As confident as any man should be with his alliance.

Weak side or not, I'm happy as long as they keep throwing all that BP at us.

King Soos

Strategos
Rerailing this

2) The Virus/Electric Bacteria- Kinda feels like LOTR 2.0 but without Witchy. I think they last for a long time, but will struggle when they meet good teams. Swim then Float.

im not sure having 3 ex rimmers players makes them rimmers

10) Town Drunks- The red headed step child of O44 in my opinion. But they do have at least one worth while ally that should slow the bleeding to TIAM. Sink.
whos their ally?
so far they have one player who even attempts to break sieges

2. im not sure having 3 ex rimmers players makes them rimmers

whos their ally?
so far they have one player who even attempts to break sieges