Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Swim

DeletedUser55572

2. im not sure having 3 ex rimmers players makes them rimmers

whos their ally?
so far they have one player who even attempts to break sieges
Hes referring to them trying to recruit and talk peace with everyone ;)

DeletedUser55134

Lemme give a shot at top 12:

First of all, the map:

Virsu/Bacteria - green
Rebels/not Rebels - red
This is a Mistake - blue
The Demi-Gods - yellow
Kamikaze - orange
Dystopia - purple
Lancer - white

1.) Rebels/Definitely Not Rebels:

- Looking at the names, this group has a lot of potential, especially from their second alliance. They seem to be dominating the O45 atm, because there is nobody challenging them. Only competition in their ocean are Lancers, who seem to bee to scared to confront them. Their success is going to be dependent on whether the Srbs decide to play out the world or not. Their diplomacy is pretty good and a reason they do not fight any big wars right now and just focus on getting bigger and eating up the 45. They are winning all their small wars (except Parosi one
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
). On the other hand, if alliances surrounding them start focusing them, it might cause great damages. I think they will last long in this world and that they will be a big force. SWIM

2.) Virus/Electric Bacteria:

- Because I came back to EN few worlds ago, I have to say I recognize only a few good players on their line up. They benefit greatly from this world being unattractive to many players, thus being somewhat weak. They are taking complete control over O54, and if they do so, they will be the strongest alliance going into WW, thus far. All small wars they lead seem to be clear victories and I am looking forward to see how they will develop. If their leaderships plays it out correctly, we will be seeing them till the end. SWIM

3.) This is a Mistake:

- Now we come to my favourites. First of all, welcome to the "real" way to play Grepolis
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif
. Looking at the names, this alliance is looking very hot. IanY is leading them, meaning they get a great guidance, in my opinion, he can carry them a long way. The critical time will unfold soon , especially of they start getting hit from multiple sides. The revolt players may get burned out (from personal experience playing revolt). I hardly believe that IanY and the rest of the leadership will be able to menage the situation. SWIM

4.) The DEMI-GODS:

- A rising power in 44. They have a few good names in their roaster, but will need more to stay alive in 44. I do not know much about them, so I can just say what conditions they will have to meat in order to be relevant. They will be in the middle of the fight, so they need good diplomacy so they do not get squeezed out of the ocean. Just because I don not know anything about them (sorry), I will give them a benefit of the doubt and wont rate sink/swim. They still need to prove themselves.

5.) Dystopia:

- Just like the DEMI-GODS, I know very little about them. That said tho, I know I love their "rimmish" positioning. They have a perfect position to mess up with other alliances in 44. Mr. Fatalis is coming from the rim as well, so they need to watch out and do the diplomacy (I am really starting to get repetitive). Not much I can say more. SWIM I guess.

6.) Lancer:

- Great position and great core in 45, really liking it. What I do not like is their diplomacy. They seem to have NAPed too much food and now they have to go into the rim for delicious meals (Ive been writing this for way too long, need to grab a bite). They have an experienced leadership and I believe they will push through this. If the rebels turn their eye onto them, it will bring some very hard times to the Ionian land. I have not given any sinks yet, but they really do not deserve it. FLOAT/SWIM depending on rebels actions

7.) Kamikaze

- Last but definitely not least on my list, infamous Kami. I want to start but saying: really good players. That said tho, they might think of themselves a bit better than they actually are, as we have seen on Byblos. Because this world has no alliance like MP over there, and really is one of the weaker worlds I have seen, they will kick some booty, without any competition. These guys will be here for a long time, and if they set their eyes on your alliance, I advise you to hit that dissolve button, before it is too late. Big SWIM

There it was, my first top 12. I really did not have more time to include all the alliances and excuse me if I have spread some fake news
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

King Soos

Strategos
Lemme give a shot at top 12:

First of all, the map:

Virsu/Bacteria - green
Rebels/not Rebels - red
This is a Mistake - blue
The Demi-Gods - yellow
Kamikaze - orange
Dystopia - purple
Lancer - white

1.) Rebels/Definitely Not Rebels:

- Looking at the names, this group has a lot of potential, especially from their second alliance. They seem to be dominating the O45 atm, because there is nobody challenging them. Only competition in their ocean are Lancers, who seem to bee to scared to confront them. Their success is going to be dependent on whether the Srbs decide to play out the world or not. Their diplomacy is pretty good and a reason they do not fight any big wars right now and just focus on getting bigger and eating up the 45. They are winning all their small wars (except Parosi one
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
). On the other hand, if alliances surrounding them start focusing them, it might cause great damages. I think they will last long in this world and that they will be a big force. SWIM

2.) Virus/Electric Bacteria:

- Because I came back to EN few worlds ago, I have to say I recognize only a few good players on their line up. They benefit greatly from this world being unattractive to many players, thus being somewhat weak. They are taking complete control over O54, and if they do so, they will be the strongest alliance going into WW, thus far. All small wars they lead seem to be clear victories and I am looking forward to see how they will develop. If their leaderships plays it out correctly, we will be seeing them till the end. SWIM

3.) This is a Mistake:

- Now we come to my favourites. First of all, welcome to the "real" way to play Grepolis
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif
. Looking at the names, this alliance is looking very hot. IanY is leading them, meaning they get a great guidance, in my opinion, he can carry them a long way. The critical time will unfold soon , especially of they start getting hit from multiple sides. The revolt players may get burned out (from personal experience playing revolt). I hardly believe that IanY and the rest of the leadership will be able to menage the situation. SWIM

4.) The DEMI-GODS:

- A rising power in 44. They have a few good names in their roaster, but will need more to stay alive in 44. I do not know much about them, so I can just say what conditions they will have to meat in order to be relevant. They will be in the middle of the fight, so they need good diplomacy so they do not get squeezed out of the ocean. Just because I don not know anything about them (sorry), I will give them a benefit of the doubt and wont rate sink/swim. They still need to prove themselves.

5.) Dystopia:

- Just like the DEMI-GODS, I know very little about them. That said tho, I know I love their "rimmish" positioning. They have a perfect position to mess up with other alliances in 44. Mr. Fatalis is coming from the rim as well, so they need to watch out and do the diplomacy (I am really starting to get repetitive). Not much I can say more. SWIM I guess.

6.) Lancer:

- Great position and great core in 45, really liking it. What I do not like is their diplomacy. They seem to have NAPed too much food and now they have to go into the rim for delicious meals (Ive been writing this for way too long, need to grab a bite). They have an experienced leadership and I believe they will push through this. If the rebels turn their eye onto them, it will bring some very hard times to the Ionian land. I have not given any sinks yet, but they really do not deserve it. FLOAT/SWIM depending on rebels actions

7.) Kamikaze

- Last but definitely not least on my list, infamous Kami. I want to start but saying: really good players. That said tho, they might think of themselves a bit better than they actually are, as we have seen on Byblos. Because this world has no alliance like MP over there, and really is one of the weaker worlds I have seen, they will kick some ***, without any competition. These guys will be here for a long time, and if they set their eyes on your alliance, I advise you to hit that dissolve button, before it is too late. Big SWIM

There it was, my first top 12. I really did not have more time to include all the alliances and excuse me if I have spread some fake news
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif
Anything on jfl? just hit a high of rank 42 :)

DeletedUser49104

So all of these alliances are swimming, what a boring world this will be lol :D

DeletedUser55134

I dont really have a good knowledge of what is happening in the world. I was just rating the potential, the good sides of the alliances.

DeletedUser55572

I dont really have a good knowledge of what is happening in the world. I was just rating the potential, the good sides of the alliances.
I dont think your wrong, but alliances n pacts change the game a lot... but i dont think anyone has a comprehensive knowledge of the world...
I might know everything bout 055, but ask about 054 and i'll have not a clue.

DeletedUser41523

2. im not sure having 3 ex rimmers players makes them rimmers

whos their ally?
so far they have one player who even attempts to break sieges

Yeah but its the most vocal ones. So close enough. :p'

I'm not going to disclose it. But I will say I got offered an interesting proposal for a 3 way merge. So i'm running on the assumption that they're allies.

DeletedUser55166

Ya...it's pretty nice

But in my case I wasn't very good a few years ago on that account so that's more of the reason why I did it xD