Top Ocean Alliances

DeletedUser54792

Every alliance should have a core, whether they are going long-term or just looking for a fight. :rolleyes: Kammi is not new to this, they know how to Grepo.

DeletedUser55540

Top Allegiance Map
2lvps2.png

DeletedUser55633

Maybe you should of added war of kings into 45? @Koogi

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24785

you can leave old barbs home off any maps thankyou, we're not playing seriously

DeletedUser55633

War of Kings, definitely deserve some spot light!
thanks haha, we're a bit spread out and sandwiched but we have been improving a heck of a lot lately now that we got our vision figured out!

DeletedUser55549

I know but what did he meant by top allegiance map ! lol
Simply that he colored sister alliances the same color (i.e. Virus and Electric Bacteria are practically the same alliance, so there's no sense in giving them different colors. Same thing with the others).

DeletedUser54661

Nice map - imo just missing war of kings and simmerville for the full picture.
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

Simmers and bottomline would paint a much different view of Virus's control on 54. Both alliances might not be top 15 on points, but on bp we are up there.

DeletedUser55619

We are the strongest in O53 of you dont count the two other alliances that are on the border with the other alliance.

King Soos

Strategos
bye all enjoy the slow world will be back in a year to see if any alliance has braved fighting another alliance and when the mass world WW rotations happen save me a space:p

DeletedUser21560

bye all enjoy the slow world will be back in a year to see if any alliance has braved fighting another alliance and when the mass world WW rotations happen save me a space:p

Will be no rotations here
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif

DeletedUser55633

=-/ sad to see so many people go, but we shall persist! have fun everyone who is leaving for whatever reason, hope to see you back some day, and if not on this world perhaps a future world!