Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Swim

DeletedUser55633

@Hexx Dex If i had some experience writing a top 12, and knew what to look for i would give it a shot lol, but i'm not quite sure about it at the moment.

DeletedUser55633

Ok, so this is what I came up with, and I would just like everyone to know the world is still got a long way to go, so thing will no doubt change in the future. This is from my perspective the world at its current stage and which alliances are top 12, via their attacker/defender ranks, as well as how large, and strong their core islands would be. I've only had a few dealings with a few some of the alliances, but nothing really major to comment on.

1. White - Rebel/Def Not Rebels
  2. Green - This is a Mistake/This Was A Mistake
  3. Black - Virus/Electric Bacteria
  4. Grey - THE DEMI-GODS/THE DEMI-GODS II
  5. Blue - Bottom Line
  6. Red - Simmerville
  7. Purple - Screaming Unicorns/Screaming Pegasi
  8. Teal - Lancer
  9. Orange - DOOMSDAY MACHINE/DOOMSDAY MACHINE.
  10. Pale Green - Kamikaze
  11. Yellow - Old Barbs Home
  12. Pink - Pirate Wolves
Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 1.32.31 AM.png

Rebels: Hmm, what to say what to say, decent group of players, a handful of players who I could really see myself playing with in the future, the only problem I have seen from them is when they decided to merge with Nights watch, and Serbia and friends instead of fighting for top dog of the ocean. Regardless of that they are still clearly one of the most competitive alliances on the world for fighters, points, and ocean control.

Virus/Electric: Very powerful Core in SW part of their Ocean things look pretty good, especially with many of their cities scattered near other alliances core areas, surely lots of BP to be gained from those endeavours!

This is a Mistake: While these guys are not fighting rebels, they're definitely still getting a good amount of BP from the other alliances they border, these guys certainly have a bright future ahead of them as long as they keep the BP train chugging along. P.S nice core islands!

The Demi-Gods: Wew, that core you guys got going on in the centre of your ocean is starting to really look good, as long as your best and most active players are on them i'm sure any alliance will have a tough time pushing you outta there.

Bottom line: Not gonna lie, your guys main core area looks a little far from a serious fight, at least from what the map shows, no doubt once you guys start moving towards other alliances we'll get to see you guys in a lot more action for sure, which I plan to keep an eye on!

Simmervile: I like the position of where this alliance is, they can go east, or they can push west, the choices for who to fight are pretty dam good, very clean are to build an alliance an core areas around.

Unicorns/Pegasi: Their control in the Central/Northern area of 54 is quite strong, as long as they fill out the remainder of the slots on their islands in that area with strong players they will be able weather many storms that come their way with ease.

Lancer: Lancer has certainly gone through some growing pains without a doubt, many member changes, alliance being redone in a top down sort of format, but it looks like they aim to fight rebels for every city, so it should be interesting to see how things pan out on that south eastern front they have going against rebels.

Doomsday Machine: Seemingly like an MRA, but they have a decent core of good fighters and experienced leaders who definitely make them a have to have on this list.

Kamikaze: I don't really know much about these guys, a small amount of players, but that should never really boot them out of the spotlight thats for sure, for 10 players they're doing an excellent job on the fighters list.

Old Barbs Home: These guys have some decent cores being built, I wouldn't mind taking another jab at this later on to see how they develop in a few weeks or a month. Surely a good amount of BP available while fighting Ultimate Prime!

Pirate Wolves, Certainly a good case to be made for these guys, their core building is quite aggressive and they seem to not be worried about taking risks with how far the spread out, I wouldn't mind seeing how a war between them and Old Barbs home would go once they get more of their cores filled out.

Thats really all for now I have to say, I wouldn't mind doing another one in the future if other people agree with my choices or are just interested in seeing things grow and how they pan out, so... Let me know.

DeletedUser28771

Thats really all for now I have to say, I wouldn't mind doing another one in the future if other people agree with my choices or are just interested in seeing things grow and how they pan out, so... Let me know.

Nice, could crack a joke, throw some sass and use more interesting formatting, bit boring to read tbh but well put together top12
okok.gif

DeletedUser54661

Shoulda had you wait a bit... some of your work is already outdated :(

DeletedUser55633

Haha yeah, thats always an issue, its to bad Pirates merged )= i was actually seriously rooting for them! Yeah and more jokes for sure. Next one I try in a month or two will certainly be better.

DeletedUser54858

Kamikaze Pirates were formed as it made sense to do so. 55 is a dead ocean and we are trying to get the fire burning (again, or for the 1st time?!?) We're still a small group and will continue to take the cities around us. War pigs collapsed without an answer, old barbs aren't fighting back, iron side are growing cities for us in our core.... and my best players are still climbing the ABP ranks :)

DeletedUser24785

Kamikaze Pirates were formed as it made sense to do so. 55 is a dead ocean and we are trying to get the fire burning (again, or for the 1st time?!?) We're still a small group and will continue to take the cities around us. War pigs collapsed without an answer, old barbs aren't fighting back, iron side are growing cities for us in our core.... and my best players are still climbing the ABP ranks :)

Ummm Barbs aren't fighting back because they were pacted with Kamikaze and respect agreements, regardless of merges, if they show as green we adhere to pact agreements.

DeletedUser47822

Well, I think Klaim was talking about the simmerville absorption in The Virus...lol

Shoulda had you wait a bit... some of your work is already outdated :(

Haha yeah, thats always an issue, its to bad Pirates merged )= i was actually seriously rooting for them! Yeah and more jokes for sure. Next one I try in a month or two will certainly be better.

DeletedUser55633

@Ice Prince Yeah, a few things happened, i think i'm going to rework it this weekend, just to make sure no other changes happen, I guess I had picked the wrong time to do the mapping.... haha, I think it's pretty funny though my luck xD