Top 12 Top 12 Helio

DeletedUser55069

I don't think anyone has said anything here that isn't objective tbh. But if you want I can say the exact same thing I said about BS to Brad, Anthony, Alex, or I can call up Niels and tell him.

If you are lonely or feel disheartened that no one in your alliance listens to your thoughts don't hesitate to call me or my mates. We love Bedtime stories.

DeletedUser41523

We didn't lose any players. They were kicked or had to quit due to RL - at the beginning of a server it is the most natural thing in teams where the alliance cap has any meaning...

btw If you are 'not the one who is losing players', why does @Fluvisol have his own team?

Wanna bet on the not losing players? ;)

Fluv got rimmed and joined some friends. Old news.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55702

I wonder how many grepo players use gold and how often.
Don't mind me just passing by.

DeletedUser55702

So I have no chance if i don't join all of the premade alliances before the world even starts, on top of this people buy and sell accounts for gold. With so much degeneracy going on how can new players win this game, do they even have a chance? Are we all destined to make deals in some dark corner of the forum where the mods don't look so we can join the cool kids club, speaking of which, how does one join one of those anyway?

Is this like job applications where they ask you to be overqualified and then when you apply they deny you for being overqualified?

I'm asking for a friend of course.