Top 12 Top 12 Helio

So I have no chance if i don't join all of the premade alliances before the world even starts, on top of this people buy and sell accounts for gold. With so much degeneracy going on how can new players win this game, do they even have a chance? Are we all destined to make deals in some dark corner of the forum where the mods don't look so we can join the cool kids club, speaking of which, how does one join one of those anyway?

Is this like job applications where they ask you to be overqualified and then when you apply they deny you for being overqualified?

I'm asking for a friend of course.
Not every alliance is like that, but basic things like ocean and your dedication to the game game are looked at.

DeletedUser55362

So I have no chance if i don't join all of the premade alliances before the world even starts, on top of this people buy and sell accounts for gold. With so much degeneracy going on how can new players win this game, do they even have a chance? Are we all destined to make deals in some dark corner of the forum where the mods don't look so we can join the cool kids club, speaking of which, how does one join one of those anyway?

Is this like job applications where they ask you to be overqualified and then when you apply they deny you for being overqualified?

Well, tell you friend, to play the game at he's best, eventually one of does premades will recruit you :) Swim until you got one good enough.

DeletedUser40125

If you're new, if you:
1. download the app
2. use the alarm function
3. don't be a dislikable person
Then, it shouldn't be super hard to join a solid alliance if you explain that you're willing to learn.

DeletedUser34939

Oresu, hit me up on skype and I’ll send you a link to restart near me and I’ll teach you as long as you’re active. Matt.m.good

As far as a brand new player ‘winning’ it isn’t very likely since there are thousands of players on this server and an alliance cap of only 50 so most of the best veteran players on the server won’t ‘win.’

There aren’t any participation trophies in grep but you can have a hell of a lot of fun not winning.

DeletedUser55657

Oresu, hit me up on skype and I’ll send you a link to restart near me and I’ll teach you as long as you’re active. Matt.m.good

As far as a brand new player ‘winning’ it isn’t very likely since there are thousands of players on this server and an alliance cap of only 50 so most of the best veteran players on the server won’t ‘win.’

There aren’t any participation trophies in grep but you can have a hell of a lot of fun not winning.

can't say that lifting the trophy is worth anything either.

King Soos

Strategos
If you're new, if you:
1. download the app
2. use the alarm function
3. don't be a dislikable person
Then, it shouldn't be super hard to join a solid alliance if you explain that you're willing to learn.
I use none of those and im still in an allaince but im likeable :)
but then again one thing JFL is not is solid

Last edited:

DeletedUser54965

I use none of those and im still in an allaince but im likeable :)
but then again one thing JFL is not is solid

you are likeable? oof...
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser41523

Been a week, time for a new one I guess.

1) MRA Coalition (Bears-Pandas/Bears-Pandas 2/The Wolf Pack, Skulls/Skulls., The Iron Alliance/The Iron Forge, Infinite Infamy)- This strategy has not worked out for them. I actually feel bad for these groups, mostly because underneath the bad and selfish leadership, there's a decent chunk of players that actually try to help their friends out but are just stuck in this train wreck. They'll be around for a bit because of that chunk. SINK slowly.

2) Bad With Names/Good With Names- We came lookin for booty...Wait wrong world.

3) Baby Krakens/Baby Krakens.- A group that's growing quickly in O55. I suspect that they'll keep Bedtime at an arms length while focusing on ONE EMPIRE and BROSSR. SWIM.

4) Bedtime Squad- Fighting tooth and nail with JFL. I think this will be a long back and forth. No doubt a talented crew that's capable of going toe to toe with anyone. But they're in the worst position in the world right now for growth and winning the world. Their survival comes down to two factors. The first being if they can blow open the doors on JFL. The second being what Krakens decide to do as they secure O55. I think that they need to show that they run O54 in order to keep Kraken from joining in on the fun. FLOAT.

5) ThePlague- Has come down to fight BWN and looks like BWN will take an early 2-0 lead. A lot of people would criticize the move, but I think it was smart to gun for us. They're in a position where if the fight gets out of hand, its still going to be a long hike to their neck of O44 from our end and they can build up in O44 and O34 as they have no real immediate threats that they can't handle. The biggest risk I can see would be if Two Bit Hit and Old School decide to stop fighting each other and turn to ThePlague while they're bogged down with us.

6) Old School- Has been quietly picking up ex-skulls players apparently. I think they'll be able to take over East O44 and north O45 for a time, but I think that in time, they'll be in a position where Just For Laughs, Bedtime, ThePlague, and Bad With Names box them in. SWIM...Then FLOAT.

7) Just For Laughs- I like this group's odds a lot. They're matched up with Bedtime but have the option to expand else where while that fight goes on. They're currently exercising that option on The Elites. SWIM.

8) Two Bit Hit- Trailing in a decent war with Old School. But being conquered by Plague early on. I think that they'll be gradually worn down. SINK.

9) BROSSR- They're doing alright in O55. They're 1-6 with Krakens and currently feeding on Shadow Fall Reivers. I think this group could find a way to stick out the world if they figure out Krakens. FLOAT.

10) Shadows Fall Reivers/II/III- Rim MRA. I think they last as a rim group for a bit. But eventually BROSSR will take over. SINK.

11) ONE EMPIRE/Academy- Not really anything to write home about. I suspect that they'll run to the rim and survive there for a bit. FLOAT.

12) The Elites- I think JFL rolls this group long term. SINK.

DeletedUser16429

third wing bruh.
3rd wing lol. Soo 46 members in BwN, plus 12 members in GwN equals 2 wings... Now ok, wow call us huggers but we then have a pact with Llamas which has 16 members. Lets do some quick math since we know RedJohn can't 46+12+16= RedJohn do you know it yet??? 74! Now lets break this down, the ally cap is 50 so, the MAX you can have in 2 wings is 100. Well dang would you look at that, we only have enough for 1.5 if you add all those members together and consider Llamas a wing of BwN. But keep thinking that buddy, because honestly I couldn't care less all I know is that we are 2-0 up on Plague and I got some great bp earlier
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser41523

BwN got good doggies, breaking TP's sieges and supporting theirs. They cannot hold it themselves.

Oh wait, they're not dogs, they're llamas.

Wow Max Salt.

Do we really gotta dig out your siege break attempt reports? Because based on those, I'm pretty sure either alliance could hold a siege on you.

Also not sure why you're shocked now. TP leadership asked us what was up with them early on and were given a pretty good idea of what was up. If you weren't made aware, that's not our problem now is it?

DeletedUser55657

3rd wing lol. Soo 46 members in BwN, plus 12 members in GwN equals 2 wings... Now ok, wow call us huggers but we then have a pact with Llamas which has 16 members. Lets do some quick math since we know RedJohn can't 46+12+16= RedJohn do you know it yet??? 74! Now lets break this down, the ally cap is 50 so, the MAX you can have in 2 wings is 100. Well dang would you look at that, we only have enough for 1.5 if you add all those members together and consider Llamas a wing of BwN. But keep thinking that buddy, because honestly I couldn't care less all I know is that we are 2-0 up on Plague and I got some great bp earlier

back away from me you fat panda, do i look even slightly interested at anything you have to say?

DeletedUser16429

back away from me you fat panda, do i look even slightly interested at anything you have to say?
Look buddy I think you have enough to worry about in 54 so why don't you worry about that instead of trying to make a dumb argument about something that is occurring in 45

DeletedUser41523

so @qubitsized, new siege, no llamas helping, you've been pinged and personally invited to come help your friend (who was online the whole time).

You still feel the same way or you ready to admit you undersold us? :)

DeletedUser36530

You sound like a big hugger to me lol. You guys have it, a 2-0 lead. But who came for who? Who’s in who’s core-ish area? Of course you have a hugging 2-0 lead lol. Just wait until you no longer get free cities from that no skilled coalition, and are forced to only fight good alliances lol

DeletedUser36530

For those of you confused: 50 members= respectable alliance. 50+ members, or allies= hugging.
Again: 50= fighters. 50+=hugging

DeletedUser55657

You sound like a big hugger to me lol. You guys have it, a 2-0 lead. But who came for who? Who’s in who’s core-ish area? Of course you have a hugging 2-0 lead lol. Just wait until you no longer get free cities from that no skilled coalition, and are forced to only fight good alliances lol

even tho i can agree with most, them feeding on easy cities wont end soon.. that coalition still has loads of cities..