Is it suspicious?

DeletedUser31045

I have a CS incoming to a city at 07:46:56

I received notifications of support coming from one city at 3 different times
7:46:41
7:46:58
7:47:02
But only the Ideal one of 7:46:58 shows up in the command overview.
All other support from other cities also shows multiple times in the notifications that pop up on the lower right corner. Another support first says coming in before the CS then less than a second after.

I have been away from the game a few years but this seemed to quick to cancel and resend to me.

DeletedUser55069

I have a CS incoming to a city at 07:46:56

I received notifications of support coming from one city at 3 different times
7:46:41
7:46:58
7:47:02
But only the Ideal one of 7:46:58 shows up in the command overview.
All other support from other cities also shows multiple times in the notifications that pop up on the lower right corner. Another support first says coming in before the CS then less than a second after.

I have been away from the game a few years but this seemed to quick to cancel and resend to me.

players who use attack planner can easily cancel and resend every 4-5 *seconds, what gives ~3-5 attempts with the 10sec antitimer
in your case... (check out Fluvi's timing guide)

1st launch :46 >>> :41 cancel, it returns :50 (antitimer -5sec)
2nd launch :50 >>> :58 cancel, it returns :55 (antitimer +8sec)
3rd launch :55 >>> :02 cancel, returns :00 (antitimer +7sec)
4th launch :00 >>> :56 (antitimer -4sec)

it is possible

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31045

So in the c
players who use attack planner can easily cancel and resend every 4-5 minutes, what gives ~3-5 attempts with the 10sec antitimer
in your case... (check out Fluvi's timing guide)

1st launch :46 >>> :41 cancel, it returns :50 (antitimer -5sec)
2nd launch :50 >>> :58 cancel, it returns :55 (antitimer +8sec)
3rd launch :55 >>> :02 cancel, returns :00 (antitimer +7sec)
4th launch :00 >>> :56 (antitimer -4sec)

it is possible

So in the case above you would have support landing 6 seconds after a CS and you would cancel that and try again for the 2 second gap? I will let this go now because I guess it is possible and I have seen innocent players accused before . I'd rather not appear to bad a sport and I did save the city anyways. But isn't that how the timing bots do it just quicker than you could manually .

DeletedUser55069

So in the c

So in the case above you would have support landing 6 seconds after a CS and you would cancel that and try again for the 2 second gap? I will let this go now because I guess it is possible and I have seen innocent players accused before . I'd rather not appear to bad a sport and I did save the city anyways. But isn't that how the timing bots do it just quicker than you could manually .

it is hard to tell from here... possible the player used anchors (a transport boat or LS to have longer TT) and would have had multiple new attempts
even if the 4th failed...
5th launch :05 can land :55 or later
----
6th launch :10 can land :00 or later
7th launch :15 can land :05 or later

so he/she still had a 5th shot that could have been perfect or close and the 6th attempt could have been still not too bad (or just like the 3rd was)

considering this if the 3rd attempt had +7sec and he still had 2 attempts that can be perfect it makes sense to continue

DeletedUser31045

Alright thank you , That's why I asked. Its been quite some time. I had actually forgotten what the Anti-timer was called lol. I'll need to practice a bit.

Fluvisol

Phrourach
But isn't that how the timing bots do it just quicker than you could manually .
Actually you can do it faster manually than a bot does since a bot will try to disguise itself as a human which slows it down a bit :)
As for canceling at a 6 second gap, 6 seconds will usually be too late imo, I only leave something go if it's within 2-3 seconds and if I have more anchors to go through I'll cancel unless it's same second or one second