Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser55657

I'm assuming you have played under a different UN before!?

so do i, and they know who i am ;)

they are in luck that im just gold trading for my main world.. got no interest in kicking butt here.

DeletedUser55758

Lol Did i ever play nagidos? Nope. You are part of WIB? doubt it, they have decent players with dignity.... lol Begging or getting to play for free?. Yes, you'd prefer me disappear, you'd rather chat S$£t and no-one call you on it
Did you ever play Nagidos? No? I don't care, you were trashtalking me for coming from a conquest world, yet you don't know what other worlds I played on or for how long.
Me, part of WiB? The little rebellious member they had, yet the one that was never asking for help because he was hunting solo. Decent players with dignity? Having to just LISTEN to the leaders and OBEY them is having dignity? o_O Senseless.
Apart from you, a trashtalker that judges based on not even sustained appearances, I know what's going on.

Oh, no! I am arguing with you because you don't know what you're talking about.. How could I! Get outta here.

DeletedUser49104

Did you ever play Nagidos? No? I don't care, you were trashtalking me for coming from a conquest world, yet you don't know what other worlds I played on or for how long.
Me, part of WiB? The little rebellious member they had, yet the one that was never asking for help because he was hunting solo. Decent players with dignity? Having to just LISTEN to the leaders and OBEY them is having dignity? o_O Senseless.
Apart from you, a trashtalker that judges based on not even sustained appearances, I know what's going on.

Oh, no! I am arguing with you because you don't know what you're talking about.. How could I! Get outta here.

LOL so what you're saying is that you are not a team player? You dont ask for help as you play solo as "solo hunter"?, what an awesome leader of an alliance based game you must make. Ummm yeah, alliance members should obey the leaders decisions, you're this alliances' leader! or should all the players in your alliance go solo and do what they want?

DeletedUser47494

Just by looking at Condemend's position and Thermopylae's roster I cant see you guys survive for more then a 5 days :/

DeletedUser55758

No, leaders should take into account their players' opinions. And from what I remember, Batman and Ruthie's decisions in Nagidos were to not give a damn while SMYN was eating our alliance in north and everything was falling.
Also, I never said I am not helping others, I just said I don't need help because I can manage my own. And I get close around me trustful people that want to act in a close quarter and be part of a small strong pack that shows no mercy. But it's your problem what you understand from Solo Hunting terms.

And, again, from what I remember, I destroyed 2 CSs in Gortyn in the last 24 hours by myself, even tho I'm at less than 20% of my cities' full strength. That's how I can manage to do things by myself without whining out loud for help. You should try.

DeletedUser49104

Well i hope you are what you say and you'd work for your alliance! As i said, i don't know you and only took to comments of solo play! I genuinely hope you do look after any noobs in the alliance as we need them to keep grepo alive. Ruthie is a really great player and is very strategic so wont comment further on that .

Killing 2 cs in 24 is childs play and would expect it to be at least 24 in a day in a revolt world of this speed.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Now now girls :p everyone just calm down.

Just by looking at Condemend's position and Thermopylae's roster I cant see you guys survive for more then a 5 days :/

Funny. I thought BP is for 7 days... not even one day has gone yet but according to you, it’s 5 days. Strange that. Top notch logic there! Aha.

Ruthie2

Phrourach
No, leaders should take into account their players' opinions. And from what I remember, Batman and Ruthie's decisions in Nagidos were to not give a damn while SMYN was eating our alliance in north and everything was falling.
Also, I never said I am not helping others, I just said I don't need help because I can manage my own. And I get close around me trustful people that want to act in a close quarter and be part of a small strong pack that shows no mercy. But it's your problem what you understand from Solo Hunting terms.

And, again, from what I remember, I destroyed 2 CSs in Gortyn in the last 24 hours by myself, even tho I'm at less than 20% of my cities' full strength. That's how I can manage to do things by myself without whining out loud for help. You should try.

Still talking utter rubbish I see that why you got kicked from bloods Zues , I only hope your players disrespect you like you did your founders in nags. Still a self centered little boy

DeletedUser55758

Revolt worlds are my Ace in the Hole. As I did until now, also being an ex-leader of a Gortyn alliance, I will look for my teammates and help with anything that's needed. I don't want to brag about that now, go ask my ex and actual teammates to see if I am helping. :)

About Ruthie, her strategy started to fade in the moment we started to lose cities one by one by one in north and her "loyal active members" were busy conquering internals somewhere far away from the frontline, in the core. In the meanwhile, me and my girlfriend were the only ones to actually step on the frontline and try to make a difference. And that difference was made until I received 700-800 attacks from SMYN in a single night, while most of the alliance was, again, busy with internals, not like their BPs were giving them any "I deserve that" status for the internals, but whatevs. I left that world with zero respect for Ruthie and her strategy. :)

DeletedUser55758

Still talking utter rubbish I see that why you got kicked from bloods Zues , I only hope your players disrespect you like you did your founders in nags. Still a self centered little boy
Remind me please if I got kicked out of Written or I decided I don't want to play anymore and I did not give a damn about you?
Ah, oops, you could not even take a proper frontline in north in Nagidos, it's my fault I was against you for that, right?
I think I should show you how a proper team works with the ones I met till now, NOT YOU taking your own decisions with Batman because you want so - a real team that takes decisions according to what their players think.

Ah, I did not want to be part of WiB anymore because of your dictatorship. Dammit!!! I've hurt you so much!

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Revolt worlds are my Ace in the Hole. As I did until now, also being an ex-leader of a Gortyn alliance, I will look for my teammates and help with anything that's needed. I don't want to brag about that now, go ask my ex and actual teammates to see if I am helping. :)

About Ruthie, her strategy started to fade in the moment we started to lose cities one by one by one in north and her "loyal active members" were busy conquering internals somewhere far away from the frontline, in the core. In the meanwhile, me and my girlfriend were the only ones to actually step on the frontline and try to make a difference. And that difference was made until I received 700-800 attacks from SMYN in a single night, while most of the alliance was, again, busy with internals, not like their BPs were giving them any "I deserve that" status for the internals, but whatevs. I left that world with zero respect for Ruthie and her strategy. :)

My goodness Zeus wake up you made more enemies in bloods then what were actually red. You have no respect , honor or loyalty to anyone but your self and to try and talk trashy about me when I foolishly tried to help you learn what being a team player was like, even your ex girlfriend messaged me and told me how terrible you were the way you acted . Please just play your game as you do and not listen to anyone like you dont
and stop trying to make others look bad because you are

DeletedUser55657

Remind me please if I got kicked out of Written or I decided I don't want to play anymore and I did not give a damn about you?
Ah, oops, you could not even take a proper frontline in north in Nagidos, it's my fault I was against you for that, right?
I think I should show you how a proper team works with the ones I met till now, NOT YOU taking your own decisions with Batman because you want so - a real team that takes decisions according to what their players think.

Ah, I did not want to be part of WiB anymore because of your dictatorship. Dammit!!! I've hurt you so much!

not to burst your bubble but real team does what leaders say because they have most experience and know whats best move in more less all scenarios, tho same can not be said about ruthie and her strategy.

Ruthie2

Phrourach

Please I thought you may have grown up but see you havent. I havent got time to argue with a silly boy. ask any blood they will tell you or anyone what a nightmare you are, selfish

good to see you here, lets talk on the battle field
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
smiley_emoticons_mttao_schuetze.gif

DeletedUser55758

My goodness Zeus wake up you made more enemies in bloods then what were actually red. You have no respect , honor or loyalty to anyone but your self and to try and talk trashy about me when I foolishly tried to help you learn what being a team player was like, even your ex girlfriend messaged me and told me how terrible you were the way you acted . Please just play your game as you do and not listen to anyone like you dont
and stop trying to make others look bad because you are
Lisa? I remember she was just as mad as I were, just a bit more polite to you. If showing what I am thinking hurts your ego, feelings, leadership-feeling, whatever, then see it as an act of disrespect.
Don't talk about what Lisa thought about your decisions, trust me you don't know even half of the story. :)

DeletedUser55758

"Ask any blood they will tell you" why would I talk to the ones that are kissing your butt? Oh no, I did not do the same, I really am selfish! God dammit.
It's funny how selfish I am yet I came here joining up with my friends, alongside actually friendly people that want to rock and roll more than tell me what to do. If you think I stood there enjoying to kiss your butt for you to be happy and feel good as a leader, then you are wrong - a point being how SMYN were pushing against us and "the bloods" were busy with internals after we finished the south. But hey, hey, who cares. :D

Last edited by a moderator: