Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Swim

Raydium88

Strategos
I don't want to discriminate all other alliances, but since I usually make stats as a reference to the world's top alliances for me forums, thought I'd share given these externals are so dead
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Stats.png

Notes:
  • It INCLUDES all sister branches;
  • Also, the order in which each branch was founded impacts the BP stats.
Takeover rate = average number of cities taken on a daily basis for the last 2 weeks (does not include transfers or sister city swaps).
Takeover ratio = the ratio between total cities conquered and total cities lost.

DeletedUser54362

*yawn*

Might want to spend less time doing stuff like this and more time guarding your mates.

This has to be the funniest thing ever posted on a Grepolis forum.

I will need evidence if anyone suggests otherwise.... LOL

DeletedUser55720

Anyone know anything about Spanish Exiles?
Everytime I send a small ( 10 LS ) probing fleet, they lob an Athena Owl at it
either paranoid or plenty of favour to loot in their Cities

DeletedUser54362

Anyone know anything about Spanish Exiles?
Everytime I send a small ( 10 LS ) probing fleet, they lob an Athena Owl at it
either paranoid or plenty of favour to loot in their Cities

Not sure about them, thrown a couple of LS hits as well, hit nothing, no response.

Maybe I will have another go, and gather more info.... Hey, that rhymed.

DeletedUser52274

Issues with Tissues.

Top 12 Sink/Swim.

1. This is a Mistake accompanied by a supporting cast from This was a Mistake. An experienced bunch of players with a core that has been together for a few years now. The Leadership is never happy unless the whole world is against them. At the moment owning Ocean 44. Swim for sure.

2. Rebels the extent of their stance in this world appears to be hugging and spamming, reportedly hugging it out big time with War of Kings. Some of their so called big hitters appear to be in VM. Swim for now.

3. The Virus appear to be having some manning issues with their Academy or even possible kindergarten, Electric Bacteria as to whom should be in which all rather confusing but each to their own. They also seem happy to just sit there and sim at the moment. It would appear that they may have some sort of communication problem which makes them breaks NAPS without any notice. Floaters at best.

4. Pirate Wolves run by some known & experienced players, seem to be pitching their tents in 55 and making it home without to much hassle. Swim.

5. DRAGON RIDERS along with their two ugly sister alliances DRAGON RIDERZ & Crowns4Dragons seem content to just sit and chat in the garden whilst the kids run wild out in the rim in 46 & 56. May run out of food and will either have to cannibalize or run the risk of running into must stronger opposition. Floaters depends on what happens within their ranks.

6. THE DEMI-GODS started off with a good footing in 44 but have been taking a pounding and lost an unbelievable amount of territory to The Mistakes and are starting to look over run. They tried a number of merges to try and stave off the inevitable and failed . They also have a wee sister alliance somewhere. Sink no rubber wings for you boys.

7. Screaming Unicorns please see below.

8. Screaming Pegasii Both are still fighting The Virus and have been here since the start so kudos to them for that. Swim.

9. DOOMSDAY MACHINE and it's sister Doomsday Machine seem to be just so happy to sim on the rim. Floaters for now.

10. Goat Ropers another alliance content on sitting on the rim. Could become food for The Virus depending on how their war pans out. Floaters depending on what is next on the horizon for them.

11. Unity Have to admit I don't know much about these guys, sadly could become food for Rebels if aren't already. Swim for now.

12. Iron Side apart from being a 70's TV programme they are sat out on the rim doing whatever they do. Floaters.

Conclusion is that this world is almost full of huggers, only you guys can change this but you need to grow a pair first...............YOU DECIDE.

Disclaimer – This top 12 was for entertainment purposes only and in no intention to insult or harm anyone if you feel insulted or even harmed by this then feel free to get over yourselves and seek medical advice at once or visit your local mental asylum. The title Issues with Tissues was used cause normally by now the externals have exploded with people crying about their issues.

Hexx Dex

Phrourach
Brilliant.........though we just had the final of Britain got talent...No it’s here

More to come stay tuned....

DeletedUser21560

Thanks for the kind words syco, but we cannot brag about being experianced CQ players. We are just NOOBS trying to figure out how to conquor. So peeps, please try teach us. This is boring

DeletedUser1359

The Virus is done? There must be a story of treachery and betrayal here?

I am not asking for much. Just a few angry words, bit of finger pointing, wild accusations, smug arrogance - the stuff that the externals are normally full of....

DeletedUser21560

The Virus is done? There must be a story of treachery and betrayal here?

I am not asking for much. Just a few angry words, bit of finger pointing, wild accusations, smug arrogance - the stuff that the externals are normally full of....

All i can say is. A week ago, Virus was put under quarantine

Sent to Virus/Eb
tape_2.png

Hey neighbors. Thizz speaking,
We can see that the Virus "inactivity" has started to spread faster and faster throughout your ranks. Once a top team, but now steadily falling behind on the alliance rankings. Is sad.
But do not fear guys! We got the cure and we might agree to share it with ya...
We will be coming to put down those who are already infected, but we do not want more of you infected. So reach out and we might share the cure with you.
One way or the other, the virus has to be stopped! Either by cure or by extermination!
If you are interested in what that might be, you are more than welcome to contact us!
Kind regards,
Dr. [player]Thizzle[/player], MD
giphy.gif

DeletedUser1359

Ruthless move by This is a Mistake.

Is anyone gonna step up and hold them back?

p.s. +1 rep for 1st decent PnP I seen for years

DeletedUser48583

Virus leadership all inactive. Main founders bish in vm, Itachi had to leave for family issues. Hann inactive and Ice is around. Rest of council gave up after seeing this.