Top 12 Top 12 Helio

DeletedUser55611

I'm sorry to hear you got kicked out of the alliance you founded. That is so unethical on many levels.

Anyways, if you'd like to join T-D-A, we would be glad to have you.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

T-D-A

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

You will literally take anything wont you, only to have it taken away by us!

Rank 6 Alliance getting slapped by a couple of dudes on the rim I wouldn't go charlie you'll be in no better place.

DeletedUser41096

T-D-A

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

You will literally take anything wont you, only to have it taken away by us!

Rank 6 Alliance getting slapped by a couple of dudes on the rim I wouldn't go charlie you'll be in no better place.
"You'll literally take anything", referring to me as just anything. Hum.

DeletedUser55611

And how should I refer to the charlie? I am pushed to really care enough to try to find a fitting title so in this case yes... anything...

let me be clear here your likely to loose many citys, and I dont see what value you can be to an ally like T-D-A

you might have been a big boy over there but here... nothing

Fluvisol

Phrourach
And how should I refer to the charlie? I am pushed to really care enough to try to find a fitting title so in this case yes... anything...

let me be clear here your likely to loose many citys, and I dont see what value you can be to an ally like T-D-A

you might have been a big boy over there but here... nothing
Since when does losing cities matter for being of value?
If he loses all his cities but escapes to somewhere else before that happens, he has enough slots to take 25% of your alliance, and more than a third if we only count active players
Even if he just sims he can hold 60+ cities for them and free up slots, 60 slots is no joke. Later on I can never run my vp's fast enough to keep up with how many sieges I normally take, someone like that would be a bloody godsend
No clue about how good of a player Charlie is as I've never fought him and I don't judge people by secondhand opinions, but if you think the player with the 4th amount of cities (and possible slots - can't know that for sure) is no value then you might wanna have a bit of a think before you talk

If he loses all his cities but escapes to somewhere else before that happens, he has enough slots to take 25% of your alliance, and more than a third if we only count active players
Even if he just sims he can hold 60+ cities for them and free up slots, 60 slots is no joke. Later on I can never run my vp's fast enough to keep up with how many sieges I normally take, someone like that would be a bloody godsend
No clue about how good of a player Charlie is as I've never fought him and I don't judge people by secondhand opinions, but if you think the player with the 4th amount of cities (and possible slots - can't know that for sure) is no value then you might wanna have a bit of a think before you talk
Ignore mtez he allways talks trash.

DeletedUser55611

He is of no value to T-D-A let him go there we will see... let me say it like this, If he cannot be successful leading a group of experienced active players how do you fancy his chances with a group that attacks sieges with birs? A group that has done nothing but loose city's at least when it comes to us and a group which is soon going to start to clash with core ocean alliances.

Tell me how his slots are going to stop them loosing citys? I am obviously a noob with no idea

DeletedUser41523

He is of no value to T-D-A let him go there we will see... let me say it like this, If he cannot be successful leading a group of experienced active players how do you fancy his chances with a group that attacks sieges with birs? A group that has done nothing but loose city's at least when it comes to us and a group which is soon going to start to clash with core ocean alliances.

Tell me how his slots are going to stop them loosing citys? I am obviously a noob with no idea

"experienced" tbf there's maybe 2 or 3 outside of Charlie that I'd even consider. That's not a knock on JFL. I'm just saying, there's 2-3 people that I know are good enough to be in BWN for sure.

DeletedUser54313

I'm not taking any sides
But this is a good point

I don't think Charlie is one of the greatest leaders
But I think he's a good player
He would be a great soldier in any alliance ;).
But honestly Charlie you need to look up the meaning of the word team...

DeletedUser41096

Cannot be successful leading lmfao. I led a group who had no interest of even playing here to dominate the supposed "elite" group of bedtime. And you "active" players, 80% of that alliance was inactive if not more, half were in VM. I dragged them with the help of 2-3 others to a position where others thought JFL were dominating them. 80-30, Where over half of those cities were me taking their cities. But sure, you know the politics of it all.

Nothing is worse than a rim group talking like they are worth anything. You have a golder in the rim, that's why you are taking cities. You are fighting a rim alliance, I could have my cat play the game and take inactive rim alliance players. Its like if after I hand my O54 cities over I found cities and take the crazy knight MRA, who would even be impressed? I could do it myself, but nobody would care, I would not be proud at all, its a rim alliance with more deadweight. I carried a core ocean alliance with more deadweight than a rim alliance and had people thinking we were the best alliance in the world. Bad leadership though.

I don't expect any love as a leader, and truthfully I don't care. We had 2 maybe 3 players who attacked bedtime at all, me being 1 of them, the rest did not attack at all. We ran over them in 54 though. I left JFL and instantly they ran into a NAP with them, like pansies. I cannot fight besides that and I cannot lead players who don't want to fight, but to say I am not a good leader is beyond funny to me after knowing what I have done yet again this world. I don't lead for crowns, I tell people that from day 1.
I'm not taking any sides
But this is a good point

I don't think Charlie is one of the greatest leaders
But I think he's a good player
He would be a great soldier in any alliance ;).
But honestly Charlie you need to look up the meaning of the word team...

Then another rim player talking about teams as if you know. You live on the rim where alarms aren't needed, nobody fights, no skill is required. Hell, look at your alliance. How are you still ranked 15th in BP. Christ, I almost have as much BP as your entire alliance combined. You cant call yourself a leader when you sit there and play sim city in an MRA and don't fight anyone. You cant comment on my understanding of the word "team" when your "team" is the definition of an MRA.

Also fun fact, I have had multiple players of crazy knights asking me to found cities in their core and become the leader for fights, because they have no leadership for an apparent "new fighting group".

Nothing is worse than rim alliances who are too afraid to play in the core talking trash, come spend a day in my neighborhood where bedtime spammed me with a few hundred attacks every night for weeks and still were getting rolled. If my left handed man in Sanj didn't quit I would still be rolling them, but I have no desire to play 1 man army with sanj and soos both gone, they are why I came back to begin with.

Oh well, rim alliances... they put on the comedic side show in externals in every world while the real fighters and alliances battle it out in the core :rolleyes: Must be cozy fighting new players and alarmless players :rolleyes:

DeletedUser53784

terrible argument ... I could pay the money and hire 20 students and play this damn game like a full time job and win. But what's the point ? we only play for fun and not pay for fun. and you cannot gather more fighters there because more people stuck at RL .in the meanwhile we successfully occupy the rim area though we have not so many fighters. that's the difference and that's the fact. I think we are much more better than you

DeletedUser54313

Cannot be successful leading lmfao. I led a group who had no interest of even playing here to dominate the supposed "elite" group of bedtime. And you "active" players, 80% of that alliance was inactive if not more, half were in VM. I dragged them with the help of 2-3 others to a position where others thought JFL were dominating them. 80-30, Where over half of those cities were me taking their cities. But sure, you know the politics of it all.

Nothing is worse than a rim group talking like they are worth anything. You have a golder in the rim, that's why you are taking cities. You are fighting a rim alliance, I could have my cat play the game and take inactive rim alliance players. Its like if after I hand my O54 cities over I found cities and take the crazy knight MRA, who would even be impressed? I could do it myself, but nobody would care, I would not be proud at all, its a rim alliance with more deadweight. I carried a core ocean alliance with more deadweight than a rim alliance and had people thinking we were the best alliance in the world. Bad leadership though.

I don't expect any love as a leader, and truthfully I don't care. We had 2 maybe 3 players who attacked bedtime at all, me being 1 of them, the rest did not attack at all. We ran over them in 54 though. I left JFL and instantly they ran into a NAP with them, like pansies. I cannot fight besides that and I cannot lead players who don't want to fight, but to say I am not a good leader is beyond funny to me after knowing what I have done yet again this world. I don't lead for crowns, I tell people that from day 1.

Then another rim player talking about teams as if you know. You live on the rim where alarms aren't needed, nobody fights, no skill is required. Hell, look at your alliance. How are you still ranked 15th in BP. Christ, I almost have as much BP as your entire alliance combined. You cant call yourself a leader when you sit there and play sim city in an MRA and don't fight anyone. You cant comment on my understanding of the word "team" when your "team" is the definition of an MRA.

Also fun fact, I have had multiple players of crazy knights asking me to found cities in their core and become the leader for fights, because they have no leadership for an apparent "new fighting group".

Nothing is worse than rim alliances who are too afraid to play in the core talking trash, come spend a day in my neighborhood where bedtime spammed me with a few hundred attacks every night for weeks and still were getting rolled. If my left handed man in Sanj didn't quit I would still be rolling them, but I have no desire to play 1 man army with sanj and soos both gone, they are why I came back to begin with.

Oh well, rim alliances... they put on the comedic side show in externals in every world while the real fighters and alliances battle it out in the core :rolleyes: Must be cozy fighting new players and alarmless players :rolleyes:
Come here Charlie , come here Charlie, that's a good boy, do you want a treat??

Look who's talking about leadership when he was the one that got overthrown lol

Listen Charlie you need to understand something thats called constructive criticism

You guys do realize that every time someone talks about our flaws in the forum we actually fixed it right

Plus we don't care about BP, we only care about finding ways to be on top at the end of the world Charlie, no one is gonna remember you , no one is gonna remember all the 50 players that won

We will only be remembering the alliance that won

We won't remember how they won it or who gave them a fight to the end , we always only remember the winners

DeletedUser36530

i messaged lot of people from all large alliances to get a better grasp of this worlds diplo, assuming anyone complies and tells me anything new, i should have a top 12 coming rather soon for those who actually read this thread hoping for these (which are less entertaining than beef)

DeletedUser55611

"experienced" tbf there's maybe 2 or 3 outside of Charlie that I'd even consider. That's not a knock on JFL. I'm just saying, there's 2-3 people that I know are good enough to be in BWN for sure.

Whatever your thoughts on JFL they are a whole other league in comparison to T-D-A

And my simple point was that’s if he failed with JFL he stands no chance working with the players from T-D-A.

As for Charlie... we only take citys because of a golder...

Was that not the same golder you asked to join JFL to up your score in the event?

Gold is all good when it’s on your side but when it goes against your point it’s a bad thing?

Well as you’ve claimed all our victory’s are down to one players gold maybe your gold is the only reason you actually lastested as long as you did.. “Mr.top ten of event”
Talking about gold use you hypocrite hardly showing good leadership quality’s here Charlie. Talking about all his BP like he earnt it the hard way and didn’t just gold out events like crazy... great skill the “buy gold” button takes to press well done Charlie!!

DeletedUser36530

well... only people who told me anything where some rim alliances... so sorry if i mistake things.
1. Bad With Names/Good with Names
Well if WW hit right now, this group is probably the only one that could win. great core, winning all its wars. just recently started war with Bedtime so we'll see how that goes. currently winning 6-4 but thats too close of a score to determine anything especially now that we hear Bedtime may be NAP with their original enemy. should be a good fight. winning ThePlague by a score that'll hurt me too much to look up :(. casually taking cities from The southern MRA. we'll see how this goes. SWIM
2. Bedtime Squad
ugh liked this group the whole server hopefully they'll start winning something now. you got your behind kicked by JFL but looks like you get a fresh start. allied with JFL? NAP? something. now your concentration is probably just BWN, and some rim alliances. you're currently losing to BWN 4-6 but thats easily changed. too early to tell how this will go. i would definitely say that BWN has a better position, more compact where you are very spread out and going to have longer tt for alot of cities. be interesting to see how this group does. SWIM/FLOAT
3. OldSchoolMF
well. this group was pretty much tied with TP until a plague player stopped coming online and these guys had/still have a load of his cities under siege. so you jumped ahead there, however the war is still pretty equal. we'll see how things go i guess. so many changed with JFL i wonder if the diplomacy here between you two will change, for closer allyship or maybe even enemies. who knows. be interesting to see if anything changes. also slightly losing to the Knights 3-4. too small of a war to say much thought, pretty equal. now that JFL has been torn up a bit i would say OS positioning is a lot better, they face not so many threats anymore. As time goes on i think these guys are getting more and more powerful as well, due to location, wars, and everything together. SWIM
4. ThePlague/ThePlague.
The Best group!!
5. The CrazyKnights (all their alliances)
slightly winning OS, TDA, and tied with JFL. pretty good in my mind for a rim alliance. i like these guys. spanned across two oceans, fighting multiple wars and not losing, these guys may end up with a lot of slots, and a good area to found, they may be able to build a wonder or two. underrated group. granted still an MRA, but a position perfect for it. no major alliances are really epanding in their direction which is why i say this. they're pretty secure. SWIM
6. T-D-A
another rim alliance that has it made to the top ten. they only have one alliance, which means they don't just mass recruit anybody. currently fighting some smaller groups and winning, but seem to be slightly losing to the Knights. like the knights however they have a good location seems how no large threats would likely move to that area. their biggest threat in my mind would be HELIOS, but they're currently not fighting. will be interesting how this team plays out, and if they impact anything significant. FLOAT
7. Just For Laughs
well the fact they are now #7 says it all. some of their top players left, they would have sunk. however now they are NAP'ed with Bedtime squad so maybe not. from what i heard they are now basically allied with BT, and only fighting HELIOS. a group of simmers basically. i don't know for sure their relationship with BT however if its good, myabe BT will let them take the cities from northern 54 and take their more southern cities to fight BWN better. who knows lol that whole situation is a mess. definitely not that alliance it used to be. FLOAT/SINK
8. Brony Baller Crew
no idea bout this group. they seem to have taken a large number of cities from other small rim alliances though. don't have enough info.
9. Neighborhood Delinquents
seem to have a winning score of 12-5 against BT. taken a decent amount of cities from smaller rim alliance/MRA's. good positioning, should grow pretty well as they seem to know what they're doing.
10. Bears-Pandas MRA
headed to 46. seem to be doing fine but losing cities to smaller elite alliances. getting eaten by BWN in 45 but they told me they didn't care, they wanted to leave 45 so not much of a war there. some big golders, and thats about it for these guys. nice people, too nice for a war game. FLOAT, down to 46.

thats it, i hate writing these & never doing it again smh
also irrelevant to grepo if anyone here reloads pm me in game please

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

We actually have handed 2 cities to BS in o54. So it's 6-2. Would be higher but they keep VMing I hear and we have to set up in o55. But it's still early I agree.

DeletedUser54067

Well with all the shakeups in ocean 55, hopefully us guys in Drunk and Disorderly will benefit :). Seeing as we have essentially been fighting a losing war with the Core alliances in 55 ever since BROSSR half-merged into Name-Changers.

DeletedUser55362

We actually have handed 2 cities to BS in o54. So it's 6-2. Would be higher but they keep VMing I hear and we have to set up in o55. But it's still early I agree.

Remember me again who run into VM?! You mean Ladybolt?
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

Or the ghost terphan?!

Get lost
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

Fluvisol

Phrourach
thats it, i hate writing these & never doing it again smh
Do you see now why I only come here to comment on other people's top 12's? :D
Remember me again who run into VM?! You mean Ladybolt?
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

Or the ghost terphan?!
It's quite a bit of a difference having someone hit vm because you're sieging them/taking cities with planned cs's than to brag about forcing people to choose between real life and a game they play for fun by constantly spamming
Trying to eliminate competition by making it impossible for people to play unless they are online 24/7 takes all the fun out of the game for both sides and eventually ends up with a dead game. Who in their right mind would want to start playing a game where the only way to even have the slightest bit of a chance of winning is to be jobless and single because you have to sit at a pc 24/7?
Similar to Mik's post in this forum, as long as alliances keep enabling spammers like that there won't be a change, and unlike with botting you can't put the blame with Inno since it's near impossible to change this with game mechanics without messing up timing and such. It's purely a player based thing
But sure, go ahead and brag how you made someone quit the game, then go to another place and complain about how every world has less players and how the game is dying because of gold, not because of spam and aiming to make people quit instead of fighting them