Pnp The Vacation Company

DeletedUser44213

I can't lie, I have been in VM for the past 2 ops... I was in it for the first one too but came out early to defend and picked up a tonne of DBP... I had every single city empty with 8k Birs and 30k DLU out supporting and no one hit me btw. Past two ops I have been travelling for over 24 hours up and down the country and the other I had someone visiting and needed to make sure I had time for them as I knew I'd otherwise be opped... Am I proud of it? No of course not, but if I had stayed I would have been a liability. For someone who was a good friend and I worked alongside sniping CS after CS I think it's a bit low to accuse me of not supporting and being scared.

To address the BP, Tummke has contributed around 350k DBP to me as he did indeed choose to dump his troops on me and I activated a quad token. I wasn't going to say no. I believe, although I haven't checked in the past 24 hours, that leaves me still top of the defense table.

As for always fighting, I am quite happy with our VM tactic and it has had its desired effect of annoying the hell out of everyone. As I said, there is no shame in admitting we couldn't expect to hold against 150 players with many having a 20% attack bonus. And no curadh it's not, we were still on the "unfair" side because we have a 1/5th the member count. Couldn't care less but we decided to play a tactical card and it's clearly worked. You can attack me when I am back on the 18th/19th. Please hold and op me when I get back

TromboneTom

Strategos
I can't lie, I have been in VM for the past 2 ops... I was in it for the first one too but came out early to defend and picked up a tonne of DBP... I had every single city empty with 8k Birs and 30k DLU out supporting and no one hit me btw. Past two ops I have been travelling for over 24 hours up and down the country and the other I had someone visiting and needed to make sure I had time for them as I knew I'd otherwise be opped... Am I proud of it? No of course not, but if I had stayed I would have been a liability. For someone who was a good friend and I worked alongside sniping CS after CS I think it's a bit low to accuse me of not supporting and being scared.

To address the BP, Tummke has contributed around 350k DBP to me as he did indeed choose to dump his troops on me and I activated a quad token. I wasn't going to say no. I believe, although I haven't checked in the past 24 hours, that leaves me still top of the defense table.

As for always fighting, I am quite happy with our VM tactic and it has had its desired effect of annoying the hell out of everyone. As I said, there is no shame in admitting we couldn't expect to hold against 150 players with many having a 20% attack bonus. And no curadh it's not, we were still on the "unfair" side because we have a 1/5th the member count. Couldn't care less but we decided to play a tactical card and it's clearly worked. You can attack me when I am back on the 18th/19th. Please hold and op me when I get back
I dont believe i have ever called you scared, but it is abit odd that you came back every single time the attacks came to a hold..
I know you sniped a couple CS's along with me when some of the old shady were opped by Skulls but i also saw you leaving after an hour or two so im not sure if you have gotten rid of your lazyness or not otherwise i dont hold much hope of you defending on this so called OP on you that desire so much.

DeletedUser44213

Yeah I get it's strange. I was away on the weekend you opped zeuse, I was travelling the day you ran your second op and the last op I had someone visiting... All short term things but I had to be in VM to make sure I wasn't a burden to my alliance. I am annoyed as much as anyone I couldn't be there. And I should note the dates of the ops are pretty random so not sure I could predict when they would be, I was in VM for no longer than 36 hours and as I said, came back the first time to defend. The only people who's opinions I care about with regards to support is my teammates and they know I have their backs if needs be.

Again, don't know what I have done to offend you so much that you'd go from a friend to calling me lazy. Kuini I get but you I'm not really sure why I've been turned on

G-Fight

Chiliarch
No, Poser, that was TF. And we survived without running out on our friends. It can be done, if you have the stones for it, or if you hide on the rim like yourself.

You should keep a civil tongue in your head when you talk to Tom he is a better fighter than you and your boyfriend put together.
I have respect for TF holding out, but I srsly don't get what TF has to do with this.

The argument here was about that Slivas "was avoiding" ops and leaving his teammates in an unfair fight of 27 vs 173 people.

I was simply countering the fact that he was not, and I think he has done that himself already in this thread.

And both yours and CA ad hominem arguments are totally off-topic and are really pulled out of you asses

TromboneTom

Strategos
Yeah I get it's strange. I was away on the weekend you opped zeuse, I was travelling the day you ran your second op and the last op I had someone visiting... All short term things but I had to be in VM to make sure I wasn't a burden to my alliance. I am annoyed as much as anyone I couldn't be there. And I should note the dates of the ops are pretty random so not sure I could predict when they would be, I was in VM for no longer than 36 hours and as I said, came back the first time to defend. The only people who's opinions I care about with regards to support is my teammates and they know I have their backs if needs be.

Again, don't know what I have done to offend you so much that you'd go from a friend to calling me lazy. Kuini I get but you I'm not really sure why I've been turned on
Your the one putting words in my mouth saying that you dont defend your alliance when all i said it was abit odd that you go in VM when OPs usually happen.
In my p.o.v it seemed lazy to just dissapear when you have the knowledge and power to snipe cs's and help team mates out but it is what it is and in the end of the day it is what it is and thats just how i feel as i would try and help out everyone as much as possible.

DeletedUser54339

And both yours and CA ad hominem arguments are totally off-topic and are really pulled out of you asses
Attempts to accuse people of making an ad hominem argument by making an ad hominem argument

Maybe you should stick to playing. Actually, looking at your risible stats, maybe you should stick to beer pong. Now that's an ad hominem argument ;)

Sliv's disappearances may be genuine, may be not. Only he really knows. However, the limitations of a boot licking strategy become apparent when the only boots you can see are the ones travelling towards your head at great speed...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55665

You forget the part that skulls have 6 times more players
Stop with your butt kissing and excuse making. TF didn't make excuses when the whole server was op'ing our alliance. TF took the beating and gave it back. So why don't you come out of vm so you can have your beat down

btw STILL LOVE YA!!!! Hugz & Kiss's

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44213

Sliv's disappearances may be genuine, may be not. Only he really knows. However, the limitations of a boot licking strategy become apparent when the only boots you can see are the ones travelling towards your head at great speed...

Its true... Looks like my boot licking days are over.

And I appreciate that Trombone but I'd like to believe you'd also be in VM if you either were away and didn't have access to Wi-Fi or even have signal... Or you had someone visiting who you genuinely wanted to be 100% free for. How would I explain to someone that has made a 3 hour journey that I need to keep logging into my phone every 5 minutes to snipe a CS, most people don't understand grepolis... And I don't expect them to :p

G-Fight

Chiliarch
Stop with your butt kissing and excuse making. TF didn't make excuses when the whole server was op'ing our alliance. TF took the beating and gave it back. So why don't you come out of vm so you can have your beat down

btw STILL LOVE YA!!!! Hugz & Kiss's

Re-read the name of the function, you'll know why....

I ain't limiting myself to a shite app

DeletedUser46636

Had already planned vm for the 4th celebration, then got opped with 38 hours until, lol. not a big deal enjoyed the fight except the length. Had to work that day 5 appointments was interesting taking care of clients and trying to defend a 100 attacks. Anyway I did all I could do, used every resource available support was slim, we are a small group anyway but can't beat the odds. Be back shortly I like to play a world at least until not having fun. see you soon

jameslongst

Strategos
Its true... Looks like my boot licking days are over.

And I appreciate that Trombone but I'd like to believe you'd also be in VM if you either were away and didn't have access to Wi-Fi or even have signal... Or you had someone visiting who you genuinely wanted to be 100% free for. How would I explain to someone that has made a 3 hour journey that I need to keep logging into my phone every 5 minutes to snipe a CS, most people don't understand grepolis... And I don't expect them to :p

Congrats on your new, hard earned freedom boot licker. At least the right nick name stuck...you're all welcome for that. Man, I knew I called it on you lol. Now seriously, bye. Try not to let the door hit you where i think its gonna hit you.

I understand grepo...its easy. Want me to let you guys in? Its a beauty contest. Its a who do you know contest. Its an election for seventh grade treasurer contest. War game went out the window long, long ago. You want a war game best to take up Risk and let me spank you at that too. Once you look at grepo thru the lens of NOT being a wargame, everything sort of makes more sense. Even SalivaLegends extended bouts of VM make more sense.

TF will never win any beauty contest, we've been punched in the face too many times for that. We came here for a war game, children. Truly, I believe we exist at this point to demonstrate how grepo used to be played: when it was a team sport, and the best team of fighters took the prize at the end.

We are gonna bring that all back if we can.

Again, you're all welcome,
j

Last edited:

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Congrats on your new, hard earned freedom boot licker. At least the right nick name stuck...you're all welcome for that. Man, I knew I called it on you lol. Now seriously, bye. Try not to let the door hit you where i think its gonna hit you.

I understand grepo...its easy. Want me to let you guys in? Its a beauty contest. Its a who do you know contest. Its an election for seventh grade treasurer contest. War game went out the window long, long ago. You want a war game best to take up Risk and let me spank you at that too. Once you look at grepo thru the lens of NOT being a wargame, everything sort of makes more sense. Even SalivaLegends extended bouts of VM make more sense.

TF will never win any beauty contest, we've been punched in the face too many times for that. We came here for a war game, children. Truly, I believe we exist at this point to demonstrate how grepo used to be played: when it was a team sport, and the best team of fighters took the prize at the end.

We are gonna bring that all back if we can.

Again, you're all welcome,
j

for what it's worth, my vote is for tf in a beauty contest.

DeletedUser55665

Who's that sexy thang standing in the mirror? That's me!!!!
cOngcdN.jpg

DeletedUser44213

You want a war game best to take up Risk and let me spank you at that too. Once you look at grepo thru the lens of NOT being a wargame, everything sort of makes more sense. Even SalivaLegends extended bouts of VM make more sense.
j

Not really tried to trashtalk and I remove myself from it usually but your persistent attacks for literally no reason do warrant some form of it... So WHEN, not if, I come out of VM, everyone have a look at the reports of when James "spanked me" when TF ran a small op on me and failed to revolt a single city.

Meanwhile, I'll take the next 4 days to scroll down the fighter rankings to find the war hero that is jameslongst. If I'm late coming out of VM it's cause I'm still scrolling.

Oh and before someone pops up and mentions it again. That still applies without internal BP.