Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser55846

Why flamme the french player you don't know him and you are not a good player if i look the stat
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser54451

Why flamme the french player you don't know him and you are not a good player if i look the stat
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
I'm ranked 50 something for abp in Istros... I don't think that's simming is it.

DeletedUser55831

CHARO CHARO 50 is bad NUL

if your not top 10 you are bad that all

DeletedUser55831

Hahha you are reason when u got an general and combattant negatif

You are not able to critiqual ^^
And in EN we refresh your memorie in Grepo and foot FR > EN

DeletedUser41096

Can someone besides these French players talk... getting bored seeing unexperienced players from other servers running the conversations to the ground.

Must not have learned anything from what we did to Bedtime the mighty US Squad. EN has the best talent of players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55134

Can someone besides these French players talk... getting bored seeing unexperienced players from other servers running the conversations to the ground.

Must not have learned anything from what we did to Bedtime the mighty US Squad. EN has the best talent of players.
You made them spam you till you ghost?

DeletedUser41096

You made them spam you till you ghost?

You only see this guy talk after I have left a world that I have gotten bored of. Don't you have some internals to take or something? Alliance was at war with Plague but you sat around and simmed, I have no respect for deadweight lifetime VM players like you. Never would I see a guy like you on a frontline near me, that's for sure. Did the same thing in Byblos of hiding in VM and running into merges to avoid fighting, now you sit around and sim internals while refusing to fight.

Calls out a player who had 60 frontline cities on all red islands while he goes into VM as soon as a red city lands near him :rolleyes:

DeletedUser55422

Amen Charlie ;)

DeletedUser55134

You only see this guy talk after I have left a world that I have gotten bored of. Don't you have some internals to take or something? Alliance was at war with Plague but you sat around and simmed, I have no respect for deadweight lifetime VM players like you. Never would I see a guy like you on a frontline near me, that's for sure. Did the same thing in Byblos of hiding in VM and running into merges to avoid fighting, now you sit around and sim internals while refusing to fight.

Calls out a player who had 60 frontline cities on all red islands while he goes into VM as soon as a red city lands near him :rolleyes:
You should know that my religion forbids me to see any colour except red?

and <3, btw

Status
Not open for further replies.