Summer Starts Now!!

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The alliance limit of 33, city foundation 12 hours, and no morale were the confirmed settings we received however something very clearly went awry. I wish I had more answers atm but I won't know anything more till early tomorrow morning.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
The alliance limit of 33, city foundation 12 hours, and no morale were the confirmed settings we received however something very clearly went awry. I wish I had more answers atm but I won't know anything more till early tomorrow morning.
Just started a colonization it was a 4 hour wait. Id say something def went awry lol

DeletedUser36530

Alliance cap being 2 higher? Who cares. City foundation being way shorter? Not a HUGE deal. But going from no morale to morale? Y’all are making HUGE mistakes now. Don’t get me wrong, i know you’re only giving us the info you were given. But it doesn’t matter what level of command this mistake was made from. You are going to really push away some players. And the players this deters is your money spenders.

DeletedUser55855

Alliance cap being 2 higher? Who cares. City foundation being way shorter? Not a HUGE deal. But going from no morale to morale? Y’all are making HUGE mistakes now. Don’t get me wrong, i know you’re only giving us the info you were given. But it doesn’t matter what level of command this mistake was made from. You are going to really push away some players. And the players this deters is your money spenders.

for sure.. there is already some chatter about players pulling their purchases if world isnt officially confirmed as no morale by the time BP ends..

DeletedUser40768

I agree it's a big mistake, and the one with the most consequences. At the same time though anyone could have easily checked in game by looking at a small city and see what the morale was. So anyone who spent big thinking there was no morale could have saved money by something that takes a few seconds.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Yea im with you guys the 4 hour colonization is whatever i was actually happy about that Haha, and 2 extra people and alliance cap is also not a big deal ( 33 seemed odd anyways )

But the morale mistake was huge. I was excited to be joining a world without morale, i left US server to play an EN server for once since theres no night bonus, its supposed to be more competitive, and the settings on this world was awesome.. i hope whatever the mistake was, whatever the world settings was supposed to be, that you guys get rid of the morale as that was what was advertised. If i spent money like others did id be ready to pull as well for that alone.

DeletedUser36530

Everyone send in a ticket. “Settings can not be changed once world begins “ I call bs. They need to fix this before bp is out. Even if it means shutting the world down a few hours or something.

DeletedUser55849

They probably will change it, on NL there was a world where Inno screwed up the siege times, they fixed it.

It can be changed at the night update ( not the day/night switch where you get daily rewards ) however I'm unsure what night.

DeletedUser53664

I have got 2 responses so far, one was saying they were aware and investigating and the other was from Richard saying is is suppose to be non-morale and he will find out more tomorrow morning when inno opens

DeletedUser55855

Everyone send in a ticket. “Settings can not be changed once world begins “ I call bs. They need to fix this before bp is out. Even if it means shutting the world down a few hours or something.

Morale is a toggle option, like a light switch on/off.. can be changed whenever.
They changed a DE world setting after similar mistake..

DeletedUser36530

Good to hear. I hope they change it the first chance they get.

DeletedUser41096

Are you serious theres morale in this world? Where do I submit a ticket for my gold back

Mole man 420

Phrourach
The world was definitely supposed to be morale as that was the point of this world at this time of the year, fast no morale world for the summer. As others have said similar situations have been fixed on other servers in the past but we won't know any more until tomorrow morning when various people get into the office for Inno.

Ty for your fast responses i personally recognize and respect your efforts in that sense.

Your comment confused me though. It was supposed to be morale ? Or not?

DeletedUser55849

Thanks Baudin, appreciate your reactions.

I believe we can all understand it's in Inno's hands but having some extra insight is always nice.

DeletedUser55701

Except the Beginner Protection and Speed settings, Everything advertised in the pre-world discussion is left for the players to find out on their own.

Just wondering, What else is wrong with this world?

smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser55855

Except the Beginner Protection and Speed settings, Everything advertised in the pre-world discussion is left for the players to find out on their own.

Just wondering, What else is wrong with this world?

smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

im guessing given the world speed siege time should be 8 hours... but since they cant even get founding times right... who knows.. will probably find out when BP wears off :rolleyes: