Siege Time is Too Long

DeletedUser41096

Speed 3, so why isn't it 24/3 = 8 hours for sieges? Also I got a response from the community manager that it wouldn't be changed, so this is pointless conversation now, they don't care.

DeletedUser30931

Play on a speed 1 if you can't keep up. The whole reason we play higher speed servers is for the faster pace.

For the win!!!
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

DeletedUser30931

I vote for no change. Give the French kids sometime to sleep this summer
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser41096

So they ever going to fix this resources production bull? Why am I getting less than I do with the merchant, when I have the merchant and the 100% buff from the event? This is now the 3rd time ive reported this to the support team. Curious, was ANYTHING done right for this world? Alliance cap, conquest speed, morale, resource production all broken. Do I have to do the math to make sure my harbors are also working properly at this point???

sssss.png

DeletedUser45360

So they ever going to fix this resources production bull? Why am I getting less than I do with the merchant, when I have the merchant and the 100% buff from the event? This is now the 3rd time ive reported this to the support team. Curious, was ANYTHING done right for this world? Alliance cap, conquest speed, morale, resource production all broken. Do I have to do the math to make sure my harbors are also working properly at this point???

View attachment 12766

Mass mail the world and ask that everybody write in a support ticket complaining about the siege times, surely they will consider if the complaints are high enough.

DeletedUser34939

Sure, and a good cook will make margarine work when he doesn't have butter but the food won't be as good.

DeletedUser38223

View attachment 12766
I have - 50% stone production on , its affecting all res
https://prnt.sc/kdintp

for some reason i cant post pics in forum anymore :/

DeletedUser55806

finally lol im hating the siege time i cant even conquer a ghost town with out some big fish coming with their 2 LS nukes and killing my CS lol. thats why i play revolt

DeletedUser43325

Build times are off as well. New cities don't seem to be taking into consideration senate level for queued buildings. All new buildings are coming out with their base construction times without any % reduction based on senate.

DeletedUser55855

Build times are off as well. New cities don't seem to be taking into consideration senate level for queued buildings. All new buildings are coming out with their base construction times without any % reduction based on senate.

devs on the strike :D:D

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The first few levels of buildings especially in a newly founded town are not affected by the senate. So you might see a lvl 6 timbercamp taking longer than a lvl 8 or 9 timbercamp because the early levels have a default build time

DeletedUser41096

And as for the resource camps that continue to bug out?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Sometimes that is a display error. For instance if you cast happiness or one of the other resource boosts sometimes your resource production display doesn't update with the new number. This also happens at times when you override 1 resource boost with a stronger one. If it is a display issue then it can usually be fixed by clearing your cache/logging out and then back in.