Trashtalk

TromboneTom

Strategos
Just looking at absolute BP gives you a distorted picture my friend.

It's not a representative way to show whatever you're trying to say.
The way i see it is your a sore loser, i can see why your alliance is going nowhere with you as a diplomat i would most certainly say you are not leading by example.
Perhaps you should spend less time on here and more ingame and let your actions speak rather then your meaningless words.
As soon as TSB died (who you were pacted with) you went running to TF for a nap, im abit unsure about who the Swarm are but id assume they were your sister alliance but yet again im not sure i dont know to much about the rim in this world sadly.. However it would be a shame if they were your sister as you basically call skulls an MRA and you have (had) a second branch + a pact yourselves..

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Poor game play, lol, what if we are top, I stopped counting after +30 cities.
If we are poor strikers you guys play soccer without a goalkeeper!
It would have been easier to attack the same, those who came from gray would have been indeed easier..... on the basis of location.

But please may we also have fun and take a slightly more difficult way.
Slightly annoying always drive down the same lawn.
So yeah pick cities just close to TF core is more challenging.

Any ops where I see my crew eat 1k empty boats or where I see my players eat a 6k bir stacks that are neatly removed , sorry I can't ask for more.

We lost transports by lovely timed birs indeed, I lost 1k myself, but 11h later we sailed inside , we had fun , losses can be rebuild, grepolis is a rebuild game lol.

Perhaps James thinks you only good when you take 100 cities , eat 10k bir stacks, destroy 3k FTS mountains, indeed James expect this of me, but sorry this is a speed 2 lol .

while we did TF we took a 6k bir stack of apples and took +15towns of a player who came out VM and revolted 1 of us, the poor noob went back in hibernation :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser44213

Quite frankly if you want a fair fight Erik you need a smaller alliance lol. Again, I am not complaining but when you compared our city base to yours, we cannot expect to hold you. James is making the point that for the relative size of your alliance the attacks have not been that good. That being said, it was 4k of my birs in that Frodo city and that was a good clear. I personally think both sides have room for improvement.

What I can confirm however is morale is high and we will give you the best fight left in the server.

jameslongst

Strategos
I was going to write a proper reply regarding the Zombies and running out of ammo (troops) but judging by your BP it seems more important that you need to stock up on ammo rather sooner then later...
Did I teach you nothing Tom? BP doesnt matter, and shiney diamond crowns don't matter either.

All that matters now is that few stood against many.

You hear me, my old friends Eric snd Nisa? Few stood against many.

Last edited:

TromboneTom

Strategos
Did I teach you nothing Tom? BP doesnt matter, and shiney diamond crowns don't matter either.

I dont know what you are trying to say here James my friend because as far as i recall i havent even hit the bugger because hes hiding in ocean 89 or something like that.

I have played few against many as i recall i have played against 60% of your alliance outnumbered 1:8 on the last world where i led an alliance, and im sure many others have done the same over here.
I didnt see you guys play the MRA blame game there all you said was should of played diplo better so i guess the same saying goes here my friend..

Last edited:

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos

Your last PM to me was "the only thing you wished for the end of apples, after this your crew would ghost or leave.
Than suddenly it was there are no other worlds to play if when you made your promised or plans to me their were any lovely worlds to play lol.

Old school player is how you call yourself, but when doing diplo you better say the things and promises you can keep or your background and skills has no value.

your cofounder.

Ahr-Ex is a top and awesome leader

0a1a51bf50b6e38ec7f98392daef602e.png

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
^^ Says a lot this post doesn't it. Rather just have everyone ghost or vm away, and here I thought this war would be good for keeping those rusted epidamnos wheels turning for a little longer, a war for the sake wars. But hey what do i know.

(incomin post about my stats and cities lost)

Last edited:

DeletedUser52638

From Hell House:

Bp doesn't matter?
Does Bawlz agree with this statement?
And you pretend to be a fighter claiming bp doesn't matter?
Provided it's ensured honestly it does and a lot.

The few stood to the many??
Really?
Right now as we speak Hive,TF and Peaches - main alliances only- have 178 members.
Skull 1,Skull 2 and Epidemic have 174.
Who is the few and the many??
Remember,this "many" were much fewer several months ago.
Even a month before the imbalance was bigger.
Whose fault is you are unable to motivate the players???
James, cities/slots are not bought with gold - not beyond the 15-th slot anyway.
Only a few might be stupid enough to make Olympics at this size.
Check yourself - forty cities after 7,5 months game.
Come on - I made 17 slots in the last month.
Whose fault it is my rate of growth is three times faster then yours?
Or do you believe I am using gold for Olympics? ?
I am not even bothering with the event lol.
Since end of April when I created my base until now ,in 3,5 months I passed from thirty to ninety cities.
Call me a zombie for making festivals like the most pedantic Prussian official but it's the only way.
Convince yourself first and then the rest to work as me,Erik,Sloth or Trombone and then speak about "the few and the many ".
You have a crown- the only one.
You took it in Eubea- yes,from me and Erik.
No regret# you worked hard like a bee and deserved it fully.
But since you were with us for a long time - ain't it true that until almost the very end we were to use your winstonian terms the few?
Did we complain??
No,we just won lol.
Motivate your players- yes,the crappy noobs of your second wings too- then talk about few and many.
Fyi- exactly today six years before started the epic battle between Styx and Eviction notice.
I remember it well- it was the last time I lost a city in battle lol
Just a fyi- we had 11 cities against over 5 hundred in ocean 55.
8 were mine out if 11 in total I had.
One ally betrayed us and aligned with them.
Overall the size of respective sides was 1 to 3 for them.
I lost them all in 55 after 3 days.
Yes James, 3 days to take 8 cities in a sea of red.
The third day after sniping repeatedly Prt Musher the last city fell with a cs same island from Kronnos.
Have you ever faced Mark Alderson? ?
Doubt so.
Btw James - we won in that server.
We knew how to motivate our greatly outnumbered players unlike EN.
Please do like me lol
Then talk about few and many.

A message for my cherished friend No Fight:
Once Ata joined he immediately had seventy cities among reds.
I have defense in almost all his cities.
For the first time I learned some names due to support reports.
Strange,yours is not :D
You sure you are out of ammo or you didn't shoot at all? :D

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
From Hell House:

Bp doesn't matter?
Does Bawlz agree with this statement?
And you pretend to be a fighter claiming bp doesn't matter?
Provided it's ensured honestly it does and a lot.

The few stood to the many??
Really?
Right now as we speak Hive,TF and Peaches - main alliances only- have 178 members.
Skull 1,Skull 2 and Epidemic have 174.
Who is the few and the many??
Remember,this "many" were much fewer several months ago.
Even a month before the imbalance was bigger.
Whose fault is you are unable to motivate the players???
James, cities/slots are not bought with gold - not beyond the 15-th slot anyway.
Only a few might be stupid enough to make Olympics at this size.
Check yourself - forty cities after 7,5 months game.
Come on - I made 17 slots in the last month.
Whose fault it is my rate of growth is three times faster then yours?
Or do you believe I am using gold for Olympics? ?
I am not even bothering with the event lol.
Since end of April when I created my base until now ,in 3,5 months I passed from thirty to ninety cities.
Call me a zombie for making festivals like the most pedantic Prussian official but it's the only way.
Convince yourself first and then the rest to work as me,Erik,Sloth or Trombone and then speak about "the few and the many ".
You have a crown- the only one.
You took it in Eubea- yes,from me and Erik.
No regret# you worked hard like a bee and deserved it fully.
But since you were with us for a long time - ain't it true that until almost the very end we were to use your winstonian terms the few?
Did we complain??
No,we just won lol.
Motivate your players- yes,the crappy noobs of your second wings too- then talk about few and many.
Fyi- exactly today six years before started the epic battle between Styx and Eviction notice.
I remember it well- it was the last time I lost a city in battle lol
Just a fyi- we had 11 cities against over 5 hundred in ocean 55.
8 were mine out if 11 in total I had.
One ally betrayed us and aligned with them.
Overall the size of respective sides was 1 to 3 for them.
I lost them all in 55 after 3 days.
Yes James, 3 days to take 8 cities in a sea of red.
The third day after sniping repeatedly Prt Musher the last city fell with a cs same island from Kronnos.
Have you ever faced Mark Alderson? ?
Doubt so.
Btw James - we won in that server.
We knew how to motivate our greatly outnumbered players unlike EN.
Please do like me lol
Then talk about few and many.

A message for my cherished friend No Fight:
Once Ata joined he immediately had seventy cities among reds.
I have defense in almost all his cities.
For the first time I learned some names due to support reports.
Strange,yours is not :D
You sure you are out of ammo or you didn't shoot at all? :D

The amount of bollocks in this post is too damn high. This is either some really advanced trolling/sarcasm idk wut lul or your actually that clueless

TromboneTom

Strategos
The amount of bollocks in this post is too damn high. This is either some really advanced trolling/sarcasm idk wut lul or your actually that clueless
Perhaps you should stop the simming as your profile claims you (were) doing and get your head in the game so you dont have to call people clueless
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif
, maybe ask how James got his one and only crown.
Everyone knows TF and hive work together and im sure when apples return you guys will be more then happy to work with them aswell i have played against TF in multiple worlds so dont start playing the we dont do diplo card on me as we all know better then that from previous experience.

If i recall correctly TF used to have a second branch aswell (MRA lol) sadly it didnt work out and all of them ended up running/ quiting from the alliance we forced to hit perm vm so they had to cut down to only one alliance again.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
How did I become the evil one in all this? I love you too, Hell House, lol.

Let me straighten a few things out here.

Hive did NOT approach us for an NAP after TSB failed. They pacted with Apples and continued to war on us with Apple support.

After we merged with Greys, the Hive requested a ceasefire, which we agreed to since we are getting plenty of BP in the was now.

We declared peace on Apples after the bulk of their players entered VM. We took no enjoyment from battering the few remaining, mostly inexperienced players that had the guts to stay and fight.

I’m not sure why you Skulls are so bitter and hateful about this. We gave you a week to prepare for war. And you feel you are doing well against us. We are having tons of fun. Why aren’t you?

TromboneTom

Strategos
How did I become the evil one in all this? I love you too, Hell House, lol.

Let me straighten a few things out here.

Hive did NOT approach us for an NAP after TSB failed. They pacted with Apples and continued to war on us with Apple support.

After we merged with Greys, the Hive requested a ceasefire, which we agreed to since we are getting plenty of BP in the was now.

We declared peace on Apples after the bulk of their players entered VM. We took no enjoyment from battering the few remaining, mostly inexperienced players that had the guts to stay and fight.

I’m not sure why you Skulls are so bitter and hateful about this. We gave you a week to prepare for war. And you feel you are doing well against us. We are having tons of fun. Why aren’t you?
Some of us just dont get it we keep being called an MRA when everyone single alliance had a second branch themselves; Hive,True fear & Apples its not our leaders their faulth it didnt work out.

So basically @G-Fight calls us zombies and an MRA yet he is/was PACTED with APPLES/TSB has a SISTER ALLIANCE and now they are also have a NAP with TRUE FEAR geezzz talk about pot calling the kettle black...
I can now see why his whole alliance is in VM with the only alliance left to hit being Zombies who are locacted over 24 hours away from himself, i guess the only challenge left now is EPIDEMIC and with those not wanting to PACT/NAP with them i guess he still has someone who could attack him sadly..

Atleast now everyone knows its not just True fear against the world as they have been claiming but they have basically everyone friendly and are awaiting apples to return to help them fight us with HIVE

jameslongst

Strategos
One thing is for sure, clear as day. Everyone here is saying TF a whole bunch. We are proud to be the axis on which this server spins. We take the job very seriously.

Eric I told you man, there isnt anywhere else to go to. Sorry i couldnt mass VM like your last epic enemy did. What would the server do without its axis, anyway? Who the hell would you fight???

Diplo, no diplo. This that the other. Blah. When the day is done, TF will be fighting the best teams around. We are always testing ourselves. We dropped DAY 1, and we are far and away the top ranked fighters. We declared war against no less than 80 million points, when we had what 20?

Drops. Mic.

TromboneTom

Strategos
One thing is for sure, clear as day. Everyone here is saying TF a whole bunch. We are proud to be the axis on which this server spins. We take the job very seriously.

Eric I told you man, there isnt anywhere else to go to. Sorry i couldnt mass VM like your last epic enemy did. What would the server do without its axis, anyway? Who the hell would you fight???

Diplo, no diplo. This that the other. Blah. When the day is done, TF will be fighting the best teams around. We are always testing ourselves. We dropped DAY 1, and we are far and away the top ranked fighters. We declared war against no less than 80 million points, when we had what 20?

Drops. Mic.
You mean 80M vs 75.4M points my friend

E: forgot to calculate in the swarm points, my bad lol

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Some of us just dont get it we keep being called an MRA when everyone single alliance had a second branch themselves; Hive,True fear & Apples its not our leaders their faulth it didnt work out.

So basically @G-Fight calls us zombies and an MRA yet he is/was PACTED with APPLES/TSB has a SISTER ALLIANCE and now they are also have a NAP with TRUE FEAR geezzz talk about pot calling the kettle black...
I can now see why his whole alliance is in VM with the only alliance left to hit being Zombies who are locacted over 24 hours away from himself, i guess the only challenge left now is EPIDEMIC and with those not wanting to PACT/NAP with them i guess he still has someone who could attack him sadly..

Atleast now everyone knows its not just True fear against the world as they have been claiming but they have basically everyone friendly and are awaiting apples to return to help them fight us with HIVE

Every alliance with an academy is an MRA now? When did that happen. And you continue to be an MRA months after you have only one branch? Under that definition there are only MRAs.

And since when is it "helping" when you just agree not to attack? As I recall, Princess Kuini assured me that there is a big difference there. We do not get help from the Hive and we have consistently turned down offers of help from Apples.

Skulls and Epidemic already considerably outnumber us, although I would admit that this is the least number of fronts we have had all game.

TromboneTom

Strategos
Every alliance with an academy is an MRA now? When did that happen. And you continue to be an MRA months after you have only one branch? Under that definition there are only MRAs.

And since when is it "helping" when you just agree not to attack? As I recall, Princess Kuini assured me that there is a big difference there. We do not get help from the Hive and we have consistently turned down offers of help from Apples.

Skulls and Epidemic already considerably outnumber us, although I would admit that this is the least number of fronts we have had all game.
I dont know everyone seems to be under the impressions Skulls is an MRA for having an academy, its not our leaders their faulth most teams dont have one left..
Its helping when all sides attack the same party, we dont care but stop lying to yourselves and claiming its TF against the whole world when all you guys did was make everyone friendly and go for the same alliance in hopes of breaking them down.
I dont get how Epidemic has anything to do with this either as they are nowhere near you and your ocean.

Ever since i have played against True Fear in EN92 i have seen them lose every single war they get involved with and i sure as hel dont see that changing this world either.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Hell House:

Man,I almost quit searching scrolling down to find your names
Wtf, no 144 :D

HAHA that's awfully kind of you, I'd thought you'd at least comment on my crappy BP, instead you go after my points lol. How do you like being an errand boy kanr4eto, it seems you have found your place in this world

Last edited: