Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser45360

2 6k+ cities was more than enough to deal with your members, I just didn't consider that some of you might be so bad that you'd spam

DeletedUser55855

Don't mind mart he is funny as hell, true grepo comedian/jester :D

DeletedUser34939

Just to add a bit more context to the one already given by Frosted Charms. The player in question 'Plomojope' had 8 more cities than me at the time of spamming me. Two of my cities were below 2k and I had 2.1k rock city. All of Plomojope's cities are 5k+ and not one rock. I didn't have the luxury of moving resources around quickly, he did, but still believes he needed to spam to take my cities.

It enlarges my ego that he would think myself worthy enough that he cannot take my city fairly.

All of that is irrelevant if you're going to gold siege breakers.

DeletedUser45360

so many sucky spammers pretending to be good cuz they chose to annoy others..

This is all happened because I refused to merge my top players into their team. They wanted me to leave the majority of my teammates behind and join them which I wasn't willing to do. This is a very scummy team, they cannot fight. They have approached every team in this ocean asking to pact because they know they cannot fight.

Edit: The only teams they will fight is ones that are much smaller than themselves.

DeletedUser55884

Semajoes, you joined my teams discord and your first message was this

Couldn't even discuss the refugees you took in because shortly after you sent that, you sent

Then you landed a CS on a player of which we sank and you send this thinking you accomplished something.

Untitled.png

It's a war game. We didn't want to underestimate you, we knew you golded, at the same time you lost our respect. You ran your mouth to the wrong guys and lost 2 cities and your alliance. You complained it wasn't a fair fight yet at any point in time you could of realized the spamming was in 5 minute intervals for a reason and stopped it easily. It doesn't take a genius to stop spam attacks, I'm not explaining how for you.

To me you deserved what happened.

Attachments

• semaone.png
    semaone.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 94
  • sematwo.png
    sematwo.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 92
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45360

you are not special i bet thats his secret weapon to growing in this game :)

I believe he is trying to say that because I was rude to his teammates, he decided the best course of punishment would be to spam me.

DeletedUser45360

I implied you lost our respect.

You won't respond to my above question will you because you know you've threatened a few people on this world with spam, eh?

Darku sent an attack at the city of mine you had in siege, and you immediately went to PMs to threaten him with spam aswell didn't you? If you deny this I could upload the screenshot
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser53664

You got outplayed and outsmarted. We never wanted you to join us. We only wanted to troll you. You brought everything that happened to you on yourself. You kicked your top guy for talking to us. He joined us and then you started running your mouth. You aren't that bright because you gave us founder rights to your alliance and we dissolved it. The spam is because you claimed you could out gold us and the proof is right there, you can't. You lost your city and alliance because you don't know when to shut your mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.