Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser55812

U mean the ...., who look down onto others bcs they don't consider them to be "teamplayers", left us ;)
Ironic shizzle

DeletedUser52067

Pretty slow growth I’m thinking at least 15 years till wonders, better settle in for the long run

DeletedUser45360

3. Frosted Charms - Heya guys, I know some of them. They are the big dogs from ocean 44. An alliance with many strong fighters, they have a big chance for winning against TP and koreans. In my opinion Frosted Charms will SWIM like a golden fish.

Strong fighters? Strong fingers to spam with more like.

The only thing these guys are good for is spamming. I'd even argue that these guys have never taken over a city without spamming the victim first.

DeletedUser49099

You speak the truth. The other day I was founding a city on a rock but I made sure to spam the anchor spot for 48 hours straight prior to launching
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
I just cant stop laughing

DeletedUser55889

Apparently, ghosting whenever you lose a city became a new trend.

DeletedUser55889

Once a bae, always a bae
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif

------------------------------------------
Figured I'll do one, since there's no one else doing or saying anything.

I'm no expert analyst, I'm sure there's many that will disagree but oh well :>

1) Semper Fi
My alliance. One thing I'll say though is that it's getting ridiculous how many turtles there are in O45 we keep cracking. I thought walls became obsolete.

2) Frosted Charms
Currently #2 ranked fighters, they look strong and with a decent placement. O44 dwellers, I predict many interesting wars up there. Catching up or falling behind Semper Fi? Time will tell. Swim. Good team.

3) Conquer Factory
O55 bunch, looking good so far. I remember seeing them as #1 before protection ended. Now sitting as the #6 fighter alliance. Not super sure what they plan to do but I must say O55 looks impressively fun. I'll let them float/swim. Big big compeition they need to take out if they want to matter. I'd have to do more research which quite frankly I can't be bothered to do.

4) Plague
Fans of PlagueInc, I guess. Situated in the East of 44, and Koreans right beneath them. O44 is equally as interesting. This is probably a race to whether the Koreans somehow play you guys or they get banned or mass ghost. Either way looking closely :) Float but to my eyes, crappy position on the map. Good core, tho.

5) Pillars of War
Right in the corner of 55, these guys are surrounded from all sides. And yet they're still biting everyone. I don't know. Props to them for attacing and defending and still finding some room to grow, but as things stand, they are going straight to the seabed. Hope I'm wrong though, I wouldn't mind a major upset here and there.

6) War of Kings
O55 again. Nice, friendly page. I like that. If they want to be part of the top teams, growth needs to improve a little. Based on their positioning and some players that I know, I'll give them a float.

7) Invictus
It's like an abstract artist decided to throw his paintbrush at the canvas. They're spread out and I don't see much future for the ex MAZE/HAZE brigade. Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink

8) The Vanguard
Honestly, I don't know much about you guys. Cool name, though. O54 I suppose? They will probably grow okay-ish as long as they stick to the objective, otherwise it's an easy sink. Float

9) DOKKAEBI
Right above Plague, they can probably cause some problem, if they don't get banned before that happens. Good team that works closely together, capable of dishing out some damage. I do hope they're not botting this time round. Float but if war at fronts intensify, sink.

10) Grepo Alcoholics
Their #1 player ghosted today, that will probably have a big impact on team morale. Best fighter out of the bandwagon, I think as of today they will gradually start to sink.

Also, I absolutely hate this alliance bio. Almost like you guys want to fight about the size of your e-peen. Don't worry, that's so 2016.

"Don't bother us, we will just be taking what we want."

11) Just For Laughs
No matter how much you like or hate this team, you can't really deny they're good players. All of them active, that beats any team that's half into it. Giving you guys a strong Swim, doing great in the wars so far.

12) Phantom Knights
There's two, actually. Their sister alliance is ranked #27. They're in O55. Despite their determination and numbers, I do think they're not going to be able to keep up the pace and will lose out to some big crew sooner than later. Undecided

DeletedUser55779

the butthurt is strong with this one
He is butthurt but it's true you spam. Evil you spammed me for three days straight before trying to take my cities (not to mention I sunk three of your cs's in the process) while I was in a Noob alliance with only three cities.

DeletedUser45360

He is butthurt but it's true you spam. Evil you spammed me for three days straight before trying to take my cities (not to mention I sunk three of your cs's in the process) while I was in a Noob alliance with only three cities.

I kicked you because you are a noob. Spam only works on those who use alarms, you don't.

DeletedUser55779

I kicked you because you are a noob. Spam only works on those who use alarms, you don't.
I had that attack dodged and someone sent back my support. I have people that will attest to my use of alarms. Also I was mentioning Nights Watch.

DeletedUser36530

nice top 12 yo :D. and I don't know who's spamming or if they even really are but spamming is seriously so pathetic you guys. like forreal. if you have to spam to win, you're a very sorry person. not directed at anyone or any alliance, this goes for every grepo player. grow up. get good, or stop playing. spamming is NOT a strategy of any kind. it is dumb and shows how weak an individual can be. grepo will forever continue to die out if people keep spamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.