Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Swim

DeletedUser55540

Lots of chum be round these seas :D

Loading...please wait

Koogi hangry :mad:

DeletedUser1359

1 This Is A Mistake - Strong presense in O44 and O54 East. Unusual to declare a winner with still 5 months to run to WW era but hard to see how these guys won't win. Stranger things have happened in Grepo but atm these are clearly favorites - SWIM

2 Rebels - for the 2nd place alliance, these guys are showing far to many inactives (14 showing 1 day or more). Recent CQs show losses to TIAM, Doomsday and Ironside with Rebels mainly only taking inactives or internals. City gain of 8 in last week should be cause for concern. Looking like a spent force. SINK

3 DOOMSDAY MACHINE - Decent core in O35 with some recent expansion into 045. Seem to be finding plenty of inactives to eat. Not sure if they are currently at war with anyone? Only large alliance that still has a sister with a combined weekly city gain of 48. Not the most scary alliances out there but looking like they are having fun. FLOAT

4 Apes of Wrath - Large Rim alliance spread out across O55, O56, O57, 065, o66. Map showing some scattered city losses over the last month in O46. With 43 cities gained in last week shows largest growth of any top 12. Not sure these guys are under any threat - or causing a threat to anybody.... SWIM

5 Screaming Unicorns - Ponies look to be in a bad place. Internal "issues" resulted in the recent disbandment. On reforming the alliance, many of the larger players were recruited by TIAM. Leadership issues and problems with consistant activity looks to have crippled this alliance. That being said, the Phoneix may yet rise from the ashes if those that rejoined can regroup. FLOAT - for now

6 Iron Side - Nice core in O65. Won a decent war of attrition with pirate wolves and have recently been hammering what is left of Spartan Alliance. Do not look to be under any serious pressure from any alliance. SWIM

7 Goat Ropers - Rope Goats

8 Theseus Disciples - North west rim alliance spread over multiple oceans. No city losses in last month. Not likely to win world but equally unlikely to be wiped off map. SWIM

9 Spartan alliance - Eastern rim alliance. All leadership now inactive. Alliance is dead. SINK

Lost interest now lol

10 Warriors of Crayola
11 DOOMSDAY MACHINE.
12 Serendipitous Cities

Last edited by a moderator:

Hexx Dex

Phrourach
Nice top 12.......
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

DeletedUser55820

Why just talk only up to the 12th alliance, and not to continue with the 13th? Probably, because they are doing things like following with the top 1 , TIAM ????? hahahaha

2018-10-06_17h54_33.png

=vwQ9g

DeletedUser55820

And your point is?

Also thank you for showing the forums you and Disciples are in the same bed lol. Not a bright cookie are you?
Not that was a secret, but does renders your justification for not 1, but 5 LMD users obsolete.

Pleased to show who are our friends, and who are our enemies.

And just telling you that we use legal tools to play here.

Anyway conquer above is in a 100 % morale player.

Can you show anyone from your side?

I just saw a couple of them dated months ago, where you were so lucky adjusting 4 attacks and 5 supports at the same second of the colony...............................................................

Good hunting

Raydium88

Strategos
And just telling you that we use legal tools to play here.

I just saw a couple of them dated months ago, where you were so lucky adjusting 4 attacks and 5 supports at the same second of the colony...............................................................

I dare you to elaborate. I am sure the community would love to hear more
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

We all know when you have over 80 cities, and time 60 cities as a lineup, having 4 attacks same sec, and 5 supports another second is unheard of... But I take it... You never got to that stage to make it happen, I feel sorry... after all, all you can do is take cities that are fed to you by low morale players
smiley_emoticons_afraid.gif

Now as a serious tone, educate yourself in something called "probability" and what in-game anchors are meant to be, before you make serious accusations.

DeletedUser55820

Didn't accuse to anybody. Excusatio non petita, accusatio manifesta. Sure you are good enough to understand what does this mean.

Anyway probability worked months ago, but not any longer. Don't know why....

DeletedUser55820

Ah and I dare you to balance the current scoring in the war between TIAM and Aletheia. Good luck

2018-10-06_19h30_48.png

Raydium88

Strategos
Perhaps, because I have better, more important things to do than play around with you... ?

Also if you call that a war? To me is more like... this peddle that sometimes get stuck in a shoe, you know
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

Grow up mate. And if you want to call it a war, drop the LMDs... don't be a coward lol

plaguetower

Phrourach
Are we actually at war with anyone? I did lose my first city on this server to LMD a few days ago. Thank you for trying to give us some action. Apathy was starting to kick in.

DeletedUser55820

Well. I did't call it war. It's Grepolife !!!!

I will zoom in order to allow you reading.

2018-10-06_20h49_15.png

DeletedUser55820

Are we actually at war with anyone? I did lose my first city on this server to LMD a few days ago. Thank you for trying to give us some action. Apathy was starting to kick in.

Really not. My soldiers went there just to have fun

2018-10-06_20h56_13.png

DeletedUser55820

Ray, Thanks for the battle points just gave away by your lackey conjurerl.

Sure he could show here, very nice battles. The night was really productive.