Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser31852

8) Chrome Angels

These guys occupy the far North West of this world, on their south they have the Skull behemoth, and to their east is Epidemic. Tough choice on what to do for them. Pick a fight with either group? Just Sim? Neither option is really appealing. The ghost button could even win in this situation... but if they resort to that they might as well first do a moment of True Fear and go out fighting everyone around them, until the next revolt world comes at least.

9) We Be Pirates

Mirror of Chrome, these are the masters of the north eastern rim. Unlike Chrome, these guys seems to have more action than they can deal with, loosing 50 cities against the bees of 34. Let's see how long they will still exist.

There we are, don't have much to say about the next alliances after top 10, except for Avenged Sevenfold, but its not really that interesting. So this draws to an end.

Slivas' great newspapers seemed to be followed by lots of praise, but no real discussion. Is that because there is nothing to discuss anymore? I guess everyone is in an akward position, not want to compromise themselves or the flag their cities carry by saying bad things to other alliances on externals (except TF, but they can't talk alone here). Oh well, at least I did a post of content here, I like this world

Good top 9! I think everyone is just waiting for the dust to settle and for someone bold enough to make the first move. Once that happens, maybe the world will pick up more steam as it was in the beginning. Anyway, I've enjoyed myself so far in this world.

G-Fight

Chiliarch
Nice top 9 man

Addition on our standing with WBP, the one city we lost was inside their territory and the owner of the city was pretty busy in RL at that moment and was caught of guard there ;)

btw to clarify as well, as it looks like you don't fully understand the changes of alliances in 34/35, I made this very professial looking timeline that was totally not made in paint.
geLzjV9.png

DeletedUser31852

G-Fight!! Thank you for that beautiful graph, indeed, I was always just confused by too many names! Got some of it right though it seems, but your version is a lot better!

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
G-Fight!! Thank you for that beautiful graph, indeed, I was always just confused by too many names! Got some of it right though it seems, but your version is a lot better!

Not very accurate. You left out The Machine and some others in your metamorphosis.

Centurions joined True Fear, but we were here from the first day.

DeletedUser31852

As I aluded to before, when there is information you disagree with information you have two choices:

- the easy choice, criticize. result, you make the other person feel bad or insulted, pick a fight, and contribute to a great atmosphere

- the choice that requires some more work, but to propose something better instead.

You could make a cool paint graph like G-fight, or find some other way of presenting "more accurate" information...

If your too lazy to do that, why bother posting in the first place?

Whatever, I can tell this will hit closed ears anyways

G-Fight

Chiliarch
Not very accurate. You left out The Machine and some others in your metamorphosis.

Centurions joined True Fear, but we were here from the first day.
That was before my time here, I didn't know everything...

And c'mon it looks clear enough? Everyone on the world knows TF has been here from the start, don't think anyone is confused thats it meant to be that they joined TF...

DeletedUser55665

As usual, Looks like the wheels on the bus came to a sudden stop as the world awaits True Fears decision on what they plan on doing. Thanks to Idontknow for the kind words and for posting a very good top 9.

"Who's that sexy thang standing in the mirror? That's Me !!!!"

Hugs & Kiss's

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55665

We started with a top 12, now it's down to top 9? But from the way things are going, the list will get shorter. Seems to me that the 2 sides are hinging their plans on TF's decision and no matter what we decide, I have a feeling butts will get hurt and the blame will be on us in TF, the smallest alliance in the top 10 who has stayed true to the motto.

DeletedUser31852

Sorry, for the people who don't know what is being talked about, would you be so kind as to elicit what the two choices of TF currently are? Allying themselves with Grey and the Bees against Apples or skulls? With Apples against Skulls?

I'm not too sure whats happening down south there ^_^

DeletedUser55665

I'm not a leader but know that they are currently in discussions. If you would like my honest opinion on the choices that i foresee, i would be more than happy to put in my 2 cents, Just don't ask me for change.
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

DeletedUser31852

I've always wanted to be allowed in the true club, but I can't dedicate enough time to grepolis currently, so will just stick around in Epidemic until I wither