Trashtalk

DeletedUser31852

We let TF live in their fantasy world, so let me live in mine ^_^ even with Ike doing his own thing I still enjoy finally seeing our defense thread have a seriously organized post needing attention

DeletedUser55753

i know this is a trashtalk thread, but daaaaammmmnnn i have never seen this much arguing over a game before! its actually quite entertaining lol.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
i know this is a trashtalk thread, but daaaaammmmnnn i have never seen this much arguing over a game before! its actually quite entertaining lol.

In all honesty this isn't even close to how lively the externals used to be. You should have seen past worlds man en72, 85 come to mind as being slightly more recent but being absolutely bonkers and hilarious at times.

I mean I saw a Pnp for too many pnp's

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Surely these pnps were about how great true fear were at fighting and how they were all saving the grepo world from evil coalitions? Or was it too early for that and james and ahr were in those coalitions?

We don't need Pnp's for that, it is an established fact, written in stone.

The valor and might of True Fear and how they wield a sword licked by fire, a sword to cleanse epidamnos of impurity and corruption such as thee :p, stories shall be told, songs will be sung for True Fear. Let it be heard in grepo's darkest hours, a few brave souls showed the world what grepo can be.

May our swords be sharp and our banners stand tall

HAIL TRUE FEAR

Last edited:

Kurbads.

Phrourach
Erik's little fan boys finally join hes idol.. so unexpected lol this is how he win wonders.. pacting with 3/4 of the world

DeletedUser54339

Erik's little fan boys finally join hes idol.. so unexpected lol this is how he win wonders.. pacting with 3/4 of the world
That's been coming since before the day I noticed about half a dozen Skulls pick up almost exactly 12k ABP each seemingly without hitting anyone.

Epi pack quite the punch with their CS nukes...

DeletedUser54393

We certainly are not the first allaince to merge so to try and call us out on that is just sad. Most of the world has been jumping back and forth making new allainces and merging.
We had planned to do WW on our own but after TFs latest merge we thought to ourselves wonder how long it will be before TF and apples join together.
Say what you must but at the end of the day Skulls and Epi stayed two different allainces alot longer than most other allainces have.

As for your claims that we fed Skulls BP is total rubbish we have never done so and seriously try thinking before going of on one it's 20% bp for allaince and pact members it would be pointless sending nukes at them and it's just pathetic that you would need to find excuses for someone doing better than you. Why don't you spend your time in game and try to enjoy yourself rather than moan about other allainces.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
PRESENTING FOOGLES HONEST OPINION
totally biased, based on what I think is true, might be wrong who cares. One might say nobody asked for the FHO. Well nobody is forcing you read this, nobody is forcing you to come on the externals either, so kiss my royal ***.​

First things first. No one is moaning, (i know that moron aok :p, he's always K, as for kubs he just hates erik, me?? i dont give a crap). Second thing nobody is calling out epidemic either, I like epidemic the players, at least they seem nice, some of the leaders too or former leaders as i should say.

This isn't a surprise to anyone, except maybe some epidemic members. I am told they were excepting something else, I am sure if you have talked to your members you known this. Your post kind of proves it , that the only one surprised is well epi members.
Cause the rest of us here, knew this is whats gonna happen. And months of planning goes into WW so this was carefully though out move with months of prepping behind it.

Nobody is calling out epidemic members for anything, because this world is simply not worth the effort. Epidemic members are just like shadies, who cares anymore, maybe a little bit of disappointment amongst the members, but hey! not their fault.

Very few, and I mean verrrry few, would chose to stand their ground. I don't think most of the current members in TF if they were under different leadership wouldn't chose to stand out either, I know I wouldn't. And there is nothing wrong with it. (There is something wrong with leadership though if this is the path they chose when especially when they are in Epi's position)

So ex Grey Co./Priory whatever you scrubs call yourselves. In the brief time we have been fighting together you have
earned my utmost respect, and should have this worlds respect.
In fact those who do disrespect these gents are just bitter trash (this isn't trash-talking, this is me being serious). You know damn well who you are.

This world has been going down the very predictable manner it has been for a very long time, and that's fine, we all got caught in the tide.

People like to blame each other, like shadies blame priory members (i think they are absolutely lovely honestly),
TF blames SS, TF balmes AA, TF blames Shadies, TF blames TS Damn those TF'ers they ruin everything :p
(Anyone seeing the meme here, cant be bothered to actually make the meme haha).

The truth is TF is where it is because of its own decisions and how it reacted situations and we are well aware of that, you are where you are because of your own decisions and that is true for everyone in this world and all other world that have been and all future that will come.
TF is arrogant, stubborn and a prideful alliance, it wont merge or form coalitions just to fight back for wonders. You guys seriously under estimate how little, folks like me (o.g. TF *insert hip-hop slang, idk to old for this*) care for WW. Some people do care for WW and I respect that. Which is why, I will put in the effort I possibly can to respect this decision, knowing full well the end outcome. It is the official winning or losing apparently.
(which is honestly the crappiest end-game ever, who the hell came up with this crap??? kudos inno for trying something new 'domination' really looking forward for it)

And if people are really gonna call out TF for merging? Well here are the facts, LT and TF can fit in one alliance.
And guess what, take away the ex grey company members. Count how many members that were left? and then people still accuse TF of merges? You're gonna call us out for the little co-operation we have with AA?

Pfft give it a break. The only one that have been merging here are Skulls (skulls and TS, skulls and shadies, skulls and epi, and well the pact with AA as well, unfortunately) and on the occasion Shadies (btw shadies you guys had a doofus for diplo) but I wont call them out for having a sister alliance. Sister alliances have been around for a very long time. Fine by me.

For someone who claims who doesn't care I do type a lot haha, no but seriously I dont though lol.

Last edited:

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
PRESENTING FOOGLES HONEST OPINION

Cause the rest of us here, knew this is whats gonna happen. And months of planning goes into WW so this was carefully though out move with months of prepping behind it.

Nobody is calling out epidemic members for anything, because this world is simply not worth the effort. Epidemic members are just like shadies, who cares anymore, maybe a little bit of disappointment amongst the members, but hey! not their fault.

Very few, and I mean verrrry few, would chose to stand their ground. I don't think most of the current members in TF if they were under different leadership wouldn't chose to stand out either, I know I wouldn't. And there is nothing wrong with it. (There is something wrong with leadership though if this is the path they chose when especially when they are in Epi's position)

The truth is TF is where it is because of its own decisions and how it reacted situations and we are well aware of that, you are where you are because of your own decisions and that is true for everyone in this world and all other world that have been and all future that will come.

Pfft give it a break. The only one that have been merging here are Skulls (skulls and TS, skulls and shadies, skulls and epi, and well the pact with AA as well, unfortunately) and on the occasion Shadies (btw shadies you guys had a doofus for diplo) but I wont call them out for having a sister alliance. Sister alliances have been around for a very long time. Fine by me.

For someone who claims who doesn't care I do type a lot haha, no but seriously I dont though lol.

I often wonder why I win worlds.
Sometimes I forget it.
If I forget, I log into the forum and know the answer again.
Sometimes I think that I play another server when I come here.
When I arrived in 105 TF members already had 20 cities on average.
Not to mention the top guns!
Then Adam wanted me in his team, I refused because he told me that I was going to join him, I had to send a CS for 50+ hours!

I advised Adam to conquer his ocean, little that I knew was that coincidentally Wu-tangs team, so far the master plan!

Idereen joined with pre-made, I joined with 1 player lymond lol.

Hellhouse was on the other side on gold hunt, was almost left until Jarndog aka Tim became boss in shadies so for him was a motivation, so much for a master plan!

You say the following:

The truth is TF is where it is because of its own decisions and how it reacts and we are well aware of that.

The truth is TF is where it is because of its own decisions and how it reacts and we are well aware of that.The truth is that you stayed alive because skulls used you as a living shield and because I refused to meet the demands of apples, namely killing you at a ratio 8 to 1, sorry also I have honor and know when it is disrespectful and dishonorable .There is no honor to go over a dead sparrow.I do not have it at all.

Skulls are the ones who merge and the others do not.

Please! skulls did not merge at all, we took in the better ones who had lost and you took the holiday goers.

If a team merge a lot, then they make fun of it and call it MRA, but if I do it it breaks out the sweat in peoples head.

Epidemic, it's incredibly disrespectful to say what you just did.
Their position on the map was certainly not a gift, and still remained said as one team, completely surrounded by larger alliances, their survival is due to 1 man, the legendary HH.
What TF claims to be is actually only valid for Epidemics.

A final note to TF leaders, special James, you should have know better that the better players and the olds schools still think the unwritten grepolis rules they are still important, those laws of grepolis still apply.
The day you decided to let silver-eye do what he did, help refugees, talk crap, wihout TF leaderships stepped up did not go unnoticed, it made it easier for me to say NO at TF requests.

DeletedUser54339

I often wonder why I win worlds.
Sometimes I forget it.
If I forget, I log into the forum and know the answer again.
Sometimes I think that I play another server when I come here.
When I arrived in 105 TF members already had 20 cities on average.
Not to mention the top guns!
Then Adam wanted me in his team, I refused because he told me that I was going to join him, I had to send a CS for 50+ hours!

I advised Adam to conquer his ocean, little that I knew was that coincidentally Wu-tangs team, so far the master plan!

Idereen joined with pre-made, I joined with 1 player lymond lol.

Hellhouse was on the other side on gold hunt, was almost left until Jarndog aka Tim became boss in shadies so for him was a motivation, so much for a master plan!

You say the following:

The truth is TF is where it is because of its own decisions and how it reacts and we are well aware of that.

The truth is TF is where it is because of its own decisions and how it reacts and we are well aware of that.The truth is that you stayed alive because skulls used you as a living shield and because I refused to meet the demands of apples, namely killing you at a ratio 8 to 1, sorry also I have honor and know when it is disrespectful and dishonorable .There is no honor to go over a dead sparrow.I do not have it at all.

Skulls are the ones who merge and the others do not.

Please! skulls did not merge at all, we took in the better ones who had lost and you took the holiday goers.

If a team merge a lot, then they make fun of it and call it MRA, but if I do it it breaks out the sweat in peoples head.

Epidemic, it's incredibly disrespectful to say what you just did.
Their position on the map was certainly not a gift, and still remained said as one team, completely surrounded by larger alliances, their survival is due to 1 man, the legendary HH.
What TF claims to be is actually only valid for Epidemics.

A final note to TF leaders, special James, you should have know better that the better players and the olds schools still think the unwritten grepolis rules they are still important, those laws of grepolis still apply.
The day you decided to let silver-eye do what he did, help refugees, talk crap, wihout TF leaderships stepped up did not go unnoticed, it made it easier for me to say NO at TF requests.
And you're still delusional enough to think that everything you see revolves around that giant gold-addled head of yours. We took the 'holiday-goers' because they wanted to carry on fighting and at least make the server interesting before you bored your way to your inevitable win. You took the ones who would sell their own grandparents to avoid losing any more cities. That is more a measure of their personality flaws than yours.

If anyone ever wonders what is currently ailing Grepolis, they should bookmark the above post.