Mobile alarm issues

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Anyone else having issues with theres?

This is my first ever EN server,

But my mobile alarm doesnt go off for at least half if not more than that atracks, and a lot of time when it does go off its after attack landed!!

My phone shows notifications for every time an alarm goes off.

It works fine in US server, ill get an alarm go look at it and see the incoming attack presemubalt as soon as it was launched ( judging by TT and unit type)

But here in the EN world my alarm goed off AFTER attack lands, so i get the alarm go in game and see no incominga but have an attack battpe report of someone hitting my cities
.. Nd sometimes there will be like 3 or 4 missed attacks.. again, id know if i missed it because my phone shows notifications for each time the alarm goes off.. and its working fine with US server

DeletedUser55855

Do you mean changing my phone time? Because than def not lol.

Or do you mean changing in game server time?

I don't know what your local phone time has to do with the app nor push notif's however changing mobile app timezone is not available and is locked onto server time for specific markets once you select them and login with your acc for said market, again.. still nothing to do with not getting alarms.

Best option would be to delete app, restart phone, install it again, if it does not help, nothing nor anyone will help as they are unable.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
I don't know what your local phone time has to do with the app nor push notif's however changing mobile app timezone is not available and is locked onto server time for specific markets once you select them and login with your acc for said market, again.. still nothing to do with not getting alarms.

Best option would be to delete app, restart phone, install it again, if it does not help, nothing nor anyone will help as they are unable.
Thanks in game support said something similar as well as clearing phones cacche and a few other similar little things

Alarm doesnt go off or goes off 20 mins late for me. Lost a city and almost a second because of it
smiley_emoticons_sadnew.gif

DeletedUser36530

my alarm works accurately 99% of the time, but this has happened to me before.

Raydium88

Strategos
I'd avoid announcing that your alarm isn't working to the entire server but you do you man.

I can say confidentially my alarm does NOT work 100% of the time. To me, it doesn't really matter... If one alarm doesn't wake me up, the 2nd one will. I have found the app alarm to be extremely unreliable. Even tho I log on app often, reinstall, and have great connection... I can share the sentiment with those whom have been caught off guard by failed/late app alerts.

DeletedUser36530

I'd avoid announcing that your alarm isn't working to the entire server but you do you man.
I thought the same thing... lol. good thing I haven't had that problem since the beginning of helio

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Everyone can know my alarm doesnt work idc come visit me

Ittl get me some DBP

Plus ill get a new phone if i have too

Mojosrisin your welcome to come visit me too :)

DeletedUser36530

ugh seems how you closed the thread, mr. moderator man can you answer my question about the 4x bp thing

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
A lot of app issues regarding the attack alarm are related to notifications so checking to make sure your notification settings on your phone haven't been changed might help. As for the 4x Bp thing, I do not know what that pertains to. Could you clarify?

DeletedUser36530

A lot of app issues regarding the attack alarm are related to notifications so checking to make sure your notification settings on your phone haven't been changed might help. As for the 4x Bp thing, I do not know what that pertains to. Could you clarify?
Grepolis gives players an award every odd number of years. I didn't even know about this until I started playing in world Heliopolis. So when I heard of this, I came on to my external forum account, and sure enough ( I forgot exactly how I found it, I think it was here on externals) I had an award of 4 4x bp tokens. of course, I claimed them. however I was in a world I knew I wouldn't be around in for much longer so I never used them. they're in my inventory, on the bottom. So because they are something that was rewarded to me as a player, not won, I was curious if there was a way to get them switched over to this world, Kastoria. I've had one no and one yes from players but no instruction on how to do so :)

Im not stupid and my notifications are obviously on. When I first started playing the app was fine, alarm always went off. Since the start of this world, to let the alarm go off, i had to have the game opened as the last app. But now even that seems to fail. Bit unfair when others are able to receive their notifications but its whatever this world is boring anyway and conquest sucks so soon I'll be byebye

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Grepolis gives players an award every odd number of years. I didn't even know about this until I started playing in world Heliopolis. So when I heard of this, I came on to my external forum account, and sure enough ( I forgot exactly how I found it, I think it was here on externals) I had an award of 4 4x bp tokens. of course, I claimed them. however I was in a world I knew I wouldn't be around in for much longer so I never used them. they're in my inventory, on the bottom. So because they are something that was rewarded to me as a player, not won, I was curious if there was a way to get them switched over to this world, Kastoria. I've had one no and one yes from players but no instruction on how to do so :)

Rewards aren't quite given out every odd number of years, I think it is 1,2,5, and 8 currently. As for whether we can move those specific rewards we can. However only if they weren't partially used, if you used a few of the spells and then wanted to move the rest we can't.

DeletedUser36530

Rewards aren't quite given out every odd number of years, I think it is 1,2,5, and 8 currently. As for whether we can move those specific rewards we can. However only if they weren't partially used, if you used a few of the spells and then wanted to move the rest we can't.
well I only have 3 4x bp things... so either I did use one (which I don't recall ever doing) or maybe I only got 3, I just remember incorrectly. anyway, if this can be done, can you do it, or explain to me how to do so? if I've used something and I cannot no longer move what I have left, then that's fair but I'd just like to see if it's possible :) thank you