Just For Spammers

• Thread starter DeletedUser55876
  • Start date

DeletedUser55876

I thought sema was banned, that maybe the reason why he is not spamming you. IDK much here but it was no waste of time. He successfully got your team in war with JFL. Mission Accomplished
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Everyone who reads externals knows JFL already. They have their own way of playing.

Personal Vendetta? Is this going to be your answer when other members in your alliance gets spammed?

And please stop mentioning about the MM and moving to rim thing, It's not even worth it.

We are not at war with JFL firstly , you clearly do not know what you are talking about in this case. Do you see anyone else being in either of our alliances being targeted ? This is not the case so why should I treat the situation as if it is. Did I say that if that is the case we would not respond ? Clearly not so why would you even mention that as if it is a legitimate argument.

DeletedUser41532

i dont play Kastoria seriously but normally an alliance with lots of haters is a good thing, it means they are very aggressive and take on lots of people its a war game. Well done JFL!
Being hated cuz of your skills is a great thing, being respected is a lot better. But being hated cuz you don't shut your big mouth, encourage tactics that are against fair-play, stomping new players before they had a chance to leardn, should I go on with the things that are wrong about how JFL's leader plays the game?

As for the people who say this is not the way and that everyone here knows him- Believe me, not everyone knows what Charlie is capable of and many don't believe it until they see it with their own eyes. Maybe raising awareness what an excuse for a player he is will help more to understand.
We all know he will most likely quit this server but how many new players would have left cuz of him and his ego.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55806

Being hated cuz of your skills is a great thing, being respected is a lot better. But being hated cuz you don't shut your big mouth, encourage tactics that are against fair-play, stomping new players before they had a chance to leardn, should I go on with the things that are wrong about how JFL's leader plays the game?
yeah, yeah i know it all. i have been in the top alliance in the world before where we harbour check someone twice in the same day then they say YOU DIRTY SPAMMER and we eat inactives (as usual) and they say STOP EATING THEM CUZ YOU THINK THEY ARE NOOBS. people start making stuff up, then it becomes a common belief. but i think you are all already stuck in it

DeletedUser41532

yeah, yeah i know it all. i have been in the top alliance in the world before where we harbour check someone twice in the same day then they say YOU DIRTY SPAMMER and we eat inactives (as usual) and they say STOP EATING THEM CUZ YOU THINK THEY ARE NOOBS. people start making stuff up, then it becomes a common belief. but i think you are all already stuck in it
You might have been in a top alliance, but have you battled JFL, have you been a part of it. I've done both, I am aware of how things are done there, the alliance usually consists of a bunch of good players and a bunch of sad people who can't take an active player's city without spamming or some other dirthy trick(which is what this thread is about). So why don't you shut your big mouth when you are incompetent on the subject, huh?

I will add, when we were fighting. He not once sent a CS at me with timed support/attacks, tell me - why is that?! Our cities were literally entangled, his alliance being a small group of experienced players, what was left of mine - better not comment. And the only CS he managed to get on me for (2 months was it?) was after a nice session of around 6-7 hours of spam (not counting those on the previous day)(at times RL barges in and you can't check the alarm every 5 mins or less)
So please tell me, maybe he can come and exlpain, why he sucks so hard, when his reputation of the greatest player ever played precedes him?

Please, Mr. tin head43, before your next answer, think about it, take a walk and then write it so you don't spit nonesense all over us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45360

I dont have more, but could give you 20$ so you can go somewhere drink coffe and talk about this quietly!

smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

lol. Pacting with Frosted to defeat a 20 player Korean alliance. Disappointed in you guys :eek:

chexon

Chiliarch
we dont have a pact. surely you heard about expression: enemy of our enemy is our friend.
..and if you know that small koreans, you would not mentioned it ;) probably they are owners of this game.
also using tricks, open account/found/build fast/internialise/and close account.
no skill just money.

chexon

Chiliarch
I already said to someone, who was inviting players on discord to chat about problems in grepolis, spaming...ect
I am so disapointed in this game how it developed into dolaropolis, that its pointless to play if you dont have lots of money to waste on it.
started in DELOS world, well that was fun...if you are old player you will know.
till now, and this will be my last world for sure.
how to fight agains money, he builds 3 full nukes in less than 1 hour just to stone heil someone, not to conq / for fun.
while i need 5 days with all spells and recruit tokens to build 1 city dlus.
not to mention when go to siege breaking... in 12hours with money you are a god!

is it fun to play that "skilled" players? for me not...
my a*s is just for outgoing not incoming.

Last edited:

DeletedUser55876

Don't do it, this is actually against the rules, and Charlie should have been banned for this, but the thing is - he buys a lot of gold, how do you ban a player that gives you hundreds of dollars each month.
I said that as a joke , obviously I am not doing that
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser36530

lol. Pacting with Frosted to defeat a 20 player Korean alliance. Disappointed in you guys :eek:
They sent 3 supports to ONE siege, literally once, and we didn't even need them. we sent like 3 supports to ONE of their sieges and I think it broke before they even got there... is this what you call a pact? Shouldn't you be out spamming or hacking people? telling Charlie how much you love and adore him? oh wait... aren't you pacted with Koreans to beat FC? oh all of a sudden I bet its okay to have an ally...
Also, Chexon is right, its nothing but a damn money game. I too may not stay for much longer after this world due to this. yeah we aren't crushing Koreans because they spend hundreds of dollars. if it weren't for their money it would be a lot different. sad game.

DeletedUser52067

I already said to someone, who was inviting players on discord to chat about problems in grepolis, spaming...ect
I am so disapointed in this game how it developed into dolaropolis, that its pointless to play if you dont have lots of money to waste on it.
started in Dimale world, well that was fun...if you are old player you will know.
till now, and this will be my last world for sure.
how to fight agains money, he builds 3 full nukes in less than 1 hour just to stone heil someone, not to conq / for fun.
while i need 5 days with all spells and recruit tokens to build 1 city dlus.
not to mention when go to siege breaking... in 12hours with money you are a god!

is it fun to play that "skilled" players? for me not...
my a*s is just for outgoing not incoming.

Played Dimale as well was a fun server. Simple times when the complaint about gold use was maybe people buying too many flyer tokens from event.

Koreans spent probably 20k gold to demolish down two cities to 2-3k points yesterday. Between me and owner of the other city we had 1200 cats on our wall from one player. Stone hail spam for 12 hours straight. Game is not even enjoyable. Then Sema chips in with his 1 unit spam and cancel from his shitty 1k city all night because he isn’t good for anything else.

This game is a shadow of its former self that is for sure. As lame as ghosting is I see why people are doing it if under similar conditions. If you have more time to put into the game than me i will never insult you for that. But if you use that time to be a loser and try to annoy people into quitting well you just are a loser and part of the reason this game is dying

DeletedUser14786

I don't think the Koreans deserve any violin for being a "small" alliance. My best guess is tldkek spends about 10k gold per day, typical 3K city take on the Dokkaebi border involves getting hit multiple times during the siege by the same 394 LS nuke...
smiley_emoticons_mttao_schuetze.gif

cQDdBLz.png

s7vPfOC.png

lJ7jAO3.png

chexon

Chiliarch
...also 1 thing you "didnt" know
they are pacted with you(or you just helping them) with the vanguards, outcast vanguards, grepo alcoholics and were pacted with goldens ...
thats that i know.
and you feel sorry for them? count them again please.

DeletedUser36530

Yeah lol I forgot that as well, Koreans were pacted with golden, vanguard, and outcast vanguard fighting us and we are still doing absolutely fine and never came here to complain. except about the excessive amount of gold...