Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser55837

We have said "we leave the server after 2 weeks" en server is not interessant for us

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44426

We have said "we leave the server after 2 weeks" en server is not interessant for us
please the french were bragging up a storm about how bad they were beating everyone, only to get trashed and handled out. Stop making up excuses, you guys took a battle you couldn't win, got cocky, and lost, that's the only reason you guys are leaving.

DeletedUser41096

I forget to check the externals and theres 5 pages on this one thread. I understand tho, you cant afford to kick players when you are losing a war like this.

Gerrald already quit on FC, one of their top players and one of the only good players who used alarms. "Charlie you only take inactives!!!!"

Yikes.png

I have taken 13 cities from FC, from 10 different players (11 including Neo, who is basically apart of FC).

But sure, carry on with your keyboard wars. This is the only time I have seen them come together as an alliance are the externals when they get exposed for cheating. Fun stuff.

C

DeletedUser55766

Dogs: SINK

I was right!
smiley_emoticons_mttao_schuetze.gif

2vtveit.jpg

DeletedUser49993

Broski arent you busy killing hops cs on me? Your killed cs count is already at 3 ;)

DeletedUser55540

The cuddling in 45 is atrocious, wonder why semper didn't simply download garden scapes, or Sims?

Semper P. You fools are not going to ever join the ranks of S. FI. Your days are numbered. You will be consumed come WW hour and you don't want to give up those precious castles you built all server long.

Addicts, aka semper 3.0 & Civitas 4.0 all burgers no angus

DeletedUser45360

You can say whatever you want about me, but atleast I don't run to VM when hits the fan like @MythicalPoodle :D

DeletedUser49993

You can say whatever you want about me, but atleast I don't run to VM when **** hits the fan like @MythicalPoodle :D
Mythical has exams on 6th simple as that. You are still a disagree to this game and should be banned by community. But that would demand some character by charlie to do this which i guess he isnt willing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.