Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser55437

First time doing one of these since there isnt anything here.. Did my best lol

1. Victrix

Currently beating thermo, they have no real threat with thermo out of the way, unless something drastic happens they are looking for the win. Lots of familiar faces from INVICITA back in carystus who won the world. SWIM

2. Thermoplyae
Lots of people in VM, massively losing to victrix, unless victrix gives them another week to sort themselves out i dont see them sticking around for long obviously. Still owning most of the cities in 44 however, but i doubt that it will remain under the name of thermo. SINK

3. Written in blood
Doing very well in the south of the map, will definitely benefit with the thermo collapse so their doors only open up as this world goes. With recent merge of Rational and Devil rejects, their sister alliance is strong too and have big manpower with 120 active players across both groups. Bloods are known for staying for WW's and with those circumstances there is no reason why they shouldn't get there now. SWIM

4. Nocturnos
While having lot of numbers and 4 alliances, this is the classic world MRA. Loads of players, currently winning against crazy knights and they come from carustus too, (they are a premade too). They have no danger due to their position, in 34/35 there is no threat as thermo is not in position to be of any danger. We might see them sharing border with bloods but they will definetly SWIM

5. Signed in blood
Same as WiB

6. Poltergeists
My own alliance, owning 53 ocean with no real threat to them at the moment. Fighting rim alliances after finishing mercs and just living in 53. Wont comment more :p SWIM

7. FERRATA
Same as VICTRIX

8. Wall Street
Dont know much about them, only that they are a major alliance in 46. Growing pretty fast, might turn out a big player soon, but looking at how Devil rejects merged i cant gurantee a swim. SWIM / MERGE

9. Chronos
Dont know much, they are big in 65.

10. Kingdom of Heaven
Doing very poorly, whole ocean of 55 is way behind thanks to them with some rim oceans even having same number of cities there. Collapse of waste management may be the cause of this as well, but as major alliance in 55 they should have done better. Being hit by victrix, after thermo is done they are probably next. SINK

11. Thermocouple
Same as thermoplyae

12. THE BARBARIANS
Dont know much about them, think they are fighting Chronos evenly ish in 65 ocean.

DeletedUser55806

First time doing one of these since there isnt anything here.. Did my best lol

1. Victrix

Currently beating thermo, they have no real threat with thermo out of the way, unless something drastic happens they are looking for the win. Lots of familiar faces from INVICITA back in carystus who won the world. SWIM

2. Thermoplyae
Lots of people in VM, massively losing to victrix, unless victrix gives them another week to sort themselves out i dont see them sticking around for long obviously. Still owning most of the cities in 44 however, but i doubt that it will remain under the name of thermo. SINK

3. Written in blood
Doing very well in the south of the map, will definitely benefit with the thermo collapse so their doors only open up as this world goes. With recent merge of Rational and Devil rejects, their sister alliance is strong too and have big manpower with 120 active players across both groups. Bloods are known for staying for WW's and with those circumstances there is no reason why they shouldn't get there now. SWIM

4. Nocturnos
While having lot of numbers and 4 alliances, this is the classic world MRA. Loads of players, currently winning against crazy knights and they come from carustus too, (they are a premade too). They have no danger due to their position, in 34/35 there is no threat as thermo is not in position to be of any danger. We might see them sharing border with bloods but they will definetly SWIM

5. Signed in blood
Same as WiB

6. Poltergeists
My own alliance, owning 53 ocean with no real threat to them at the moment. Fighting rim alliances after finishing mercs and just living in 53. Wont comment more :p SWIM

7. FERRATA
Same as VICTRIX

8. Wall Street
Dont know much about them, only that they are a major alliance in 46. Growing pretty fast, might turn out a big player soon, but looking at how Devil rejects merged i cant gurantee a swim. SWIM / MERGE

9. Chronos
Dont know much, they are big in 65.

10. Kingdom of Heaven
Doing very poorly, whole ocean of 55 is way behind thanks to them with some rim oceans even having same number of cities there. Collapse of waste management may be the cause of this as well, but as major alliance in 55 they should have done better. Being hit by victrix, after thermo is done they are probably next. SINK

11. Thermocouple
Same as thermoplyae

12. THE BARBARIANS
Dont know much about them, think they are fighting Chronos evenly ish in 65 ocean.
great - was really intresting and gave me some inspiration on how to bring up an alliance.

Achileus85

Phrourach
I am so surprised about Thermo - second strongest alliance of that world. When we hit them first time, some ghosted or quit, and leadership decided to give them time to sort themselves up. Ok, one week of NAP , and they even started attacks on us while NAP was not over yet. Great, we have a fight. They even made some OP on us. Week later - one massive OP on them AND THEY FALLING APART! First time they had excuse that they were hit by Bloods at same time again and lost their leadership. Now they had no excuses, except... that we attacked them lol. Well what are you doing in this game if you ghost or become inactive when get attacked. I play this game 8 years, I was OPed, I lost many cities in one day, got thousands of attacks on day, but never quit because of that, that is part of the game. I quit only if game gets too boring or because of some personal reasons.

Well if your alliance is getting wrecked by a stronger alliance with no way out and no way to put up a fight then it's wise to quit.
By then you obviously lost you may aswel stop and go and recover before trying again in a different world.
Some players notice this before the rest and once they start peacing out the rest will follow.

Achileus85

Phrourach
Well if your alliance is getting wrecked by a stronger alliance with no way out and no way to put up a fight then it's wise to quit.
By then you obviously lost you may aswel stop and go and recover before trying again in a different world.
Some players notice this before the rest and once they start peacing out the rest will follow.
In other words you say "if you get attacked by stronger player, then it is wise to quit the game".

DeletedUser46130

I was in thermos situation before, we regrouped, got smart and played hard. Eventually we even won that world despite losing 100+ cities per enemy OP at the start. It's what you do when you're backed in a corner that counts. I guess the old saying is true if you give up on something because it is too hard, you didn't want it bad enough. You always have options, if you failed its because: a.) Didn't want to put in the work. Or b.) Too shortsighted to see them.
Its not easy, sometimes tough calls need to be made, that's your punishment for making bad decisions.
If you ask me we were more than fair and showed mercy when i know for damn sure no other group would have if they were in our position. But yeah we're the bad guys. So you guys do whatever you want/need to, im gonna go back to play the WAR GAME i know and love.

DeletedUser46130

Maybe they should find a game that suits their needs better? I hear farmville is good for that, maybe simcity? LOL

DeletedUser55773

You'd have thought if they defended wisely they could still run away with all those new slots and find themselves a different enemy? Surely even that is better than ghosting

DeletedUser21287

No player or alliance can do anything another cannot so please stop blaming gold. Ultimately it comes down to skill and activity of the player/alliance and I know this is way too difficult for some to believe but the best team end up winning.

VICTORY OR DEFEAT it is that simple

The only downside to any of these worlds is reading what Foo says. Hope you are well matey :)

DeletedUser55806

Whether we like it it not it's all about gold sadly, back in the day of en26 it was a lot more fun and not gold sided. Now because I don't have a lot of money I am forced to start on the rim because people use to much gold in 055, I very rarely start there and when I do I get attacked by a new CS whenever I kill lne because they have enough gold to make it and gold trade recourses off people.

DeletedUser55437

Noooo, thermo consists of "elitist" players therefore they wont run to the rim and have another chance at the world. Believe it or not, 2 months ago sons of fear who are current polts run from 54 into 53, colonised bunch of cities and now are in the game. It doesnt take good names and players to have a good chance at winning the world, its more about the will and not afraid to swallow their pride if needed.

DeletedUser55773

Surely that means VICTRIX have now stolen that title? Gave thermo 2 attempts and they still couldn't win a straight fight

DeletedUser48256

Everybody looking forward to reaching Wonders here sometime in late 2019?
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif