Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser55701

Oh come on mate. Pls dont be hypocritical. Your winning fair enought. But Balls?
Let me summarize. First war against Extremmely Flamable. What did you guys do? Took their top players.
Second war against Honor and Power. What did you guys do? Took their top players.
Third war against Poodles. Trying to get spys in the alliance, trying to form coalition with 300k Alliances against poodles, Founding in our core, Spam Op etc etc.
Fourth war against Terror. What did you guys do? Took there top players and destroyed the core completly.

And dont call this against Terror a war. Or why was half of your team founding in our core? Because the war against Terror is soo intense?
Founding cities on enemy core is a good strategy. What's wrong in it? Everyone does that.

We still have to deal with you, You guys are more experienced and tough enemy than Terror/Horror. 5-6 players are defeating that team almost by themselves

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49993

I was EF. Not just top players, everyone from EF merged into Semper because the leader had something in RL and was about to hit VM and two players quit over silly reasons(loosing CS). There is a lot of history even before the start of this server.

Founding cities on enemy core is a good strategy. What's wrong in it? Everyone does that.
When the no. 1 has to found cities in core against a team as big as their academy it clearly shows you that the no.1 alliance has not many/any wars going on.
Well in this case it is even worse. What you guys have done is merging and simming. You can play like this. But for me it would be a reason to quit the world.

DeletedUser55701

What happened afterwards is the real question. We came to the Island you mentioned as your core and how many cities you have left there? 3

DeletedUser49993

Is it? The real question was about Balls. Did you guys have Balls? Anwser is simply no.
I dont say you have only bad players. You have some decent ones like Sophie or Hops.
I dont agree with ghosting. But i can understand it.

DeletedUser55766

You are just amazing
You are defending the impossible
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser55766

Albilnonno played Ikariam.. its all you need to know... he sucks :)

I used to play it in 2006-2008 when It was THE best war browser game.
I am trying to bring back some Ikariam-Legends, let's see what happen!
smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif

I do not want to answer back to all the trash talking,
@Ramvas did well posting the conquest count!

That is all I need to write

CHIACCHERONE
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

EDIT: This does not mean I am not a n00b :(

DeletedUser49993

I used to play it in 2006-2008 when It was THE best war browser game.
I am trying to bring back some Ikariam-Legends, let's see what happen!
smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif

I do not want to answer back to all the trash talking,
@Ramvas did well posting the conquest count!

That is all I need to write

CHIACCHERONE
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

EDIT: This does not mean I am not a n00b :(
I have to give Semper some probs for real. Even tho they have players like you, who sniped more of hops cs on me than any other player, they are doing quite well. Keep it going

DeletedUser41096

The days must be slow with you hiding in VM...

Odd how everyone else seems to try to dictate our diplomacy, last I heard we just killed their myths over some siege on their city... but of course the VM players always know best, guess we teaming up with semper now...

Maybe worry about your own problems instead of playing backseat diplomat to JFL...

holy sink.png

DeletedUser49993

All part of our plan. No worries charlie. We got your back.

DeletedUser36530

Once again unbiased as i have no relationship with Semper or poodles but...
1. founding in your enemies core is an extremely well known, well used strategy to get easy access to short tt, if you can't beat then that's on you. it's a great strategy in grepo, and how most WW breaks happen. This is a strategy, deal with it.
2. The best part of defeating an alliance is to take their top players. What else you gonna do? just rim them and waste a potential ally? If I destroy an alliance with 30 players, and the top 5 are extremely talented players who may even spend a bit of gold, and they really had no loyalty to their past alliance that just fell apart, say an MRA. Why would you not recruit them? if the location of their cities works there's no reason not to, and most alliances do this.
Just my thought yo

DeletedUser49993

Once again unbiased as i have no relationship with Semper or poodles but...
1. founding in your enemies core is an extremely well known, well used strategy to get easy access to short tt, if you can't beat then that's on you. it's a great strategy in grepo, and how most WW breaks happen. This is a strategy, deal with it.
2. The best part of defeating an alliance is to take their top players. What else you gonna do? just rim them and waste a potential ally? If I destroy an alliance with 30 players, and the top 5 are extremely talented players who may even spend a bit of gold, and they really had no loyalty to their past alliance that just fell apart, say an MRA. Why would you not recruit them? if the location of their cities works there's no reason not to, and most alliances do this.
Just my thought yo
Because if every war would go this way, what a world would this be? Hey, we are losing a couple of cities. Lets make all top players join enemy and we eat our old teams rest. That is why i respect Frosted or Terror as they still exist even tho losing their wars. Well and for the founding part. Ofc it is a commen strategy. But it also shows how much war is going on if you have the slots/ressources/planing to found in the core of an alliance as big as their academy and clear shows that they are not interested in fights but in simming until wonder stages.

DeletedUser36530

Because if every war would go this way, what a world would this be? Hey, we are losing a couple of cities. Lets make all top players join enemy and we eat our old teams rest. That is why i respect Frosted or Terror as they still exist even tho losing their wars. Well and for the founding part. Ofc it is a commen strategy. But it also shows how much war is going on if you have the slots/ressources/planing to found in the core of an alliance as big as their academy and clear shows that they are not interested in fights but in simming until wonder stages.
true, however it could also simply point the priority. lots of slots=war. founding in your core=you're more of a priority. take it as a compliment? haha.and as for the leaving part, well, I wouldn't take in anybody who seemed like they just like to hop ship. but you can only stay on board so long, or wait for a new world.

DeletedUser55889

I say this again, ET and H&G were massive MRAs with the top players being good and the rest being god awful. I'm not even going to spend a lot of time telling you this.

I know you say you would stay with your team, no matter what, because your integrity is massively high, as you like to say it is, but I decided I don't want to stay in a team that does not help one another and does not listen to leadership. Maybe you've never been in an MRA, but things don't exactly work well over there. As the saying goes, the Captain goes down with the ship, but I imagine many captains say that whilst their ship is afloat.
The fact you're talking about that after it happened over a month ago and linking that to the fact you are losing the 'war' is comical. Grow up, the world is mean and ugly, and things don't always go your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.