Just for Laughs - an alliance with no honour and a cult of cowards

DeletedUser30931

Clearing a few things up

I have mentioned players spamming and spying in JFL and other accusations have popped up over time. For the sake of doing what is right, I wanted to clear a few things up for posterity.
  • Though I know Charlie frequently uses spies, I have no evidence of any one person and no blame can be put without evidence. I would like to say it is strange that brenton8 and Semajoes left Grepoholics immediately after Charlie learned of a siege we had in JFL on an inactive player with no trips in his cities (P A S B siege).
  • Charlie has not spammed me since the beginning of the server for only a few nights. We entered a spam war: he says I started I it while I remember him starting it after I conquered his city out of BP. Regardless, the only player that I know is spamming in JFL currently is Semajoes. My definition of spamming is attacking/recalling with the purpose to irritate with no risk to troops. They are known to send many attacks that land which also may be called spam.
  • Navalus, hense12, and Susiruto were co-founders of HAZE. It is easy for me to call them traitors because I refused to join JFL yet they did. Regardless, the time they joined were after the dissolution of HAZE, which I agree is a gray area. I think ultimately it is cowardly, but not treacherous.
  • The rest of HAZE players who were not leaders and joined JFL were only following the co-founders of their dissolved alliance, which puts absolutely no blame to them at all. Their alliance had dissolved, and their leaders joined the enemy, so they naturally followed. This includes three players which I excuse: P A S B, i am tired, and botvid.
  • Brenton8 and Semajoes do have blame for betraying Grepoholics and joining JFL after taking over as many inactives as possible, then using those cities against and to spam Grepoholics afterward (Semajoes). No honour in this.
  • There is no proof JFL has used DDOS attacks, only rumours.

Unfortunately, spies, spam, and propaganda are not against the rules, but Charlie, regardless of your extreme use of gold, you are a skillful player and need to realize that you can still do great without them while retaining your honour and reputation.

smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif
Alec

DeletedUser30931

You were caught giving information with a screenshot of messages of you admitting giving cities to Charlie, and looking at your character since, I have no reason to disbelief that evidence.

DeletedUser45360

You were caught giving information with a screenshot of messages of you admitting giving cities to Charlie, and looking at your character since, I have no reason to disbelief that evidence.

Your above post is inaccurate, you stated I left, but I was kicked.

I wonder how much of the other you wrote is inaccurate too? I can't be bothered to proof read though

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30931

You have the right to correct it. This is the place. Regardless, nothing you've done this server reflects any existence of integrity in your character.

DeletedUser55960

I just created the account to say this.... i have played for 6 years grepolis, orginally from spanish server but also tried french, netherlads, us, argentinian and ive never seen an alliance like this

they just know how to spam, ive see players doing this in every server but not like here, i have been threaten by players saying they would spam me if i didnt send them positive spells, even arguing that they were spamming me because i used militia haha you send them 1 attack and they start spamming so whats the point? i have messages if someone wants them from ingame

charlie as everyone knows is just a liar, complaining al day with massive mm´s and he is the first one to spam, and defend the players that do it on hes alliance.... although the worst one is semajoes who is the one that threatens to spam if you dont use spells, or if you use militia etc....

i think these players should not be allowed to play grepolis, mods should start doing something, players are leaving and will keep leaving the game if this continues, and they not loser they are good players that basically dont have the time to be looking to an alarm every 5 minutes cause charlie and hes friends dont have anything else to do than play this game....

or maybe everyone should get together to spam them so that they leave the game and let the rest of us play grepolis like it has always been played by timing and strategy....

oh and i wanted to clear, semajoes was a spy on grepo alcoholics he sent us the sieges from jfl to brag about how hes buddies were doing to us and he was still on grepoalcoholics at the time, he is just a liar, traitor and most of all spammer, only thing he knows how to do right...
and also charlie is a spammer im right now being spammed by him like other members of the alliance, just in case people thought he was a good player or that only other members of jfl spammed, thats how he does it, he spams till you cannot be in the game because of real life reasons and gets a cs on you...

pd: sorry for my grammar as i said am not from an english speaking country :)

Last edited by a moderator:

chexon

Chiliarch
no no no,spaming them back would just boost their ego. and they live to be in center of attention.
spam has just ruined the game as you said. also gold, as we have too many events,(wonder if in near future would run 2 events at the same time)...without them most of them would not play, this has turned as turtorial for beginers: "buy some myths if you cant wait to make them"
Big BS**t if you ask me.
didnt complain till this world, as i said week ago, I will leave this game as im not fitting here :)

smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser55960

moderators in this server are useless, i reported a guy a month ago and they boot him now with a non-atacable ban after probably 20 more players reported him, just because he uses so much gold... if we talk with german moderators things might change, and also we could also talk with them the spamming thing.

In the Spanish server we were once reporting some players that were using bots and nothing was happening, they used too much gold and they were friends with moderators, so some players spoke with the german moderators and they fired the spanish moderators and banned the ip´s of the players we were reporting... the creators dont like loosing players, so maybe the fact that people are leaving because of spammers might make them think of something

DeletedUser36530

Seriously though.. sad when you see players like Chexon wanting to leave. spammers should seriously be dealt with. especially when people have proof. Also I'd agree, too many events, gold spenders should be able to have a slight advantage like a couple times a year, for a week maybe 2, not be able to buy troops all year round with what, even a month inbetween? I can guarantee DOK would be in wayyy worse shape if we hadn't had any events. Skill no longer matters as long as you have $$ or are the type of people who spam people into VM

DeletedUser41897

This needs to be a 12 words or less thread. I tried to read it but the booze/coffee is just not allowing it!

DeletedUser37684

Mods clearly are pretty useless as someone in FC is still blatantly botting and still with all the proof hasn’t been banned...

DeletedUser52067

Charlie has been spamming everyone for 48 hours in order to prove that he isn't a spammer. Interesting logic, now he's going to see that he made a player quit, at which point he will, presumably

1) Crack open a fresh 2litre Mountain Dew Code Red
2) Grab some pop tarts from his pop tart drawer
3) Put on his favorite fedora
4) Give his full size hentai erinyes cosplay love pillow a hug and kiss
and 5) resume spamming after licking dorito dust off his fingers

DeletedUser55750

I have played grepo for 5 years now, i have never come across someone as cancerous to the game as charlie. Spamming people for 12hrs straight to win a war.Pathetic

DeletedUser55960

Charlie has been spamming everyone for 48 hours in order to prove that he isn't a spammer. Interesting logic, now he's going to see that he made a player quit, at which point he will, presumably

yup haha thats me.... just so that everyone know am leaving FC going to an external ocean and am going to spam all of JFL members with no alarm, so noone playing with charlie is gonna be able to have an alarm.

6 years playing and finally found something to make me quit, but first i wanna make them quit, so yeah anyone against jfl just know they dont use alarm or they wont be using soon

quoting charlie: thank your great leadership

DeletedUser55806

Seriously though.. sad when you see players like Chexon wanting to leave. spammers should seriously be dealt with. especially when people have proof. Also I'd agree, too many events, gold spenders should be able to have a slight advantage like a couple times a year, for a week maybe 2, not be able to buy troops all year round with what, even a month inbetween? I can guarantee DOK would be in wayyy worse shape if we hadn't had any events. Skill no longer matters as long as you have $$ or are the type of people who spam people into VM
3 months between events sounds good to me :D, i like them for building nukes without gold. i never thought of it that way, agreed spamming should be dealt with. or people could just grow up, back on en26 it was proper strategy and playing and i had thorough fun. no one spammed in the first place

DeletedUser52840

Credit where its due,this man can meme!